Jaded210

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was expecting tnj but not a whole chapter of it :/. Shoulda just waited to read it till next week :(
I think Obito will take narutos hand and give him the 10 tails. Naruto will later just break the power up again into 9.
Then Kakashi comes back and kills Obito not knowing :p

Was curious why Obito just didn't revive rin -_-

Fiercesoul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I rated it only 4/5 because I wanted to see even more things. Good chapter overall and quite possibly the best Talk no jutsu of Naruto. This is why Naruto is Naruto and he is so different than the rest of the shinobi, he is an empath, he tries to feel what others feel, even if in other cases, they don't have the same background as him. This is how a leader should be and this is how in real life we should try to live...we are not animals, we are humans and as such, we should care about more than our own belly and ego.

Prediction: Obito takes his hand but Madara steals the juubi and maybe even kills Obito. Since Madara is not alive, he will not be the host but he will command the juubi using the first hokage's abilities. If Obito is alive, he will stop Madara and will die, redeeming himself.

Fiercesoul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Power-level guide (not counting with specific skills that sometimes can make less powerful ones win battles)

Myth level: Sage of the Six-Paths; Obito (juubi mode)
Near Myth level: Madara (with wood jutsu, rinnengan and edo body)
Legendary level: Hashirama; Madara; Naruto (full use of Kurama chakra); Obito (with Rinnegan); Nagato (full use)
Above Kage level: Naruto (Kurama chakra); Sasuke (with Itachi's eyes); Minato; Obito; Tobirama; Jiraya (sage mode); Itachi; Pain; Kabuto (experimented body); Bee (bijuu mode)
Kage level: Naruto (Sage mode); Sasuke (after Itachi dies); Kakashi and Guy (part2); Hiruzen; Jiraya; Tsunade; Bee; Shikamaru (high intelect)
Below Kage level: Naruto (with rasenshuriken); Sasuke (before Itachi dies); Kakashi, Kabuto and Guy(part1); Asuma (part2); Yamato
High Jounin level: Naruto (normal); Sakura (full potencial); Zabuza; Asuma (part1);
Jounin level: Sakura; Konohamaru

BearzYo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want the TNJ to work!

Nagato TNJ was annoying, I just didn't see how it fit, but for me this fits because Obito and Naruto are, for me, the same person who walked a different path at a pivotal point, but Obitos path was an 'untrue' path as it were, due to the influence of Madara, so for me it always made sense he'd 'see the light' as it were, and return to his natural path.

IF, however, Madara gets TNJ I'll probably chuck a tantrum. Madara needs to kill some people, and then get killed, or at least disappear. Hashi appears to be the sort of character with the ultimate super TNJ technique and he couldn't do it so...

hermic4lyfe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5.............boring....bt was expected......... do not want next week to be like this........kishi

next week should bring an end to the obito character and put a new villian A.K.A UCHIHA MADARAYay

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm 90% sure Obito won't turn over. But, then again, Madara is the REAL antagonist, and he's shown that he has a way to control the Bhiju himself (and I REALLY don't think he's bluffing). Madara manipulated Obito--he used him and turned him into the man he is today. People take misery, anger, hardships and so on to hide the truith and their real feelings and Madara exploited that. Almost two decades of that has unbeleivable side effects. Look how it turned an innocent, truely good soul into a man that's done all of this!

I've gone through alot of crap--since I was a kid. Insults, slaps to the face, jerks, monsters, humiliation, depression and so on. A few years ago, I started thinking some pretty nasty thoughts when I was EXTREEMELY angry or depressed--but thanks to the people and things that I cherish and love, I eventually tell myself "No, Andrew, you're not going to do that; you're not that person." Obito NEVER had that during this period of his life.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What the Chapter says is that...

4/5 Due to the fact that, even though a talk-no-jutsu chapter, the ending basically required a response for next week. This means we can finally deal with the real issue at hand: Hashirama and Madara's relationship troubles. Dr. Phil-No-Jutsu!

Reidara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To all the haters, TnJ is Naruto's trademark, and I'm talking about it as a whole, not just the character.

It's just like Goku always arriving at the battlefield, saving everyone. Shonen manga features, basically.

In any case, I really liked the chapter. It was a pretty good talk and the arguments were valid and strong. The artwork was amazing, especially Rin.

Wiseman108

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To anyone that's saying that Naruto TNJ every villain, so far Orochimaru has never changed cause of TNJ, he just changes sides whenever he feels like it.

I think Obito will either accept Naruto's offer and get killed by Madara, or refuse his offer and commit suicide as his own form of punishment, though that would just be another form of (running away).

I don't think Madara will fall for a TNJ, at least not from Naruto, if anyone is gonna convince Madara to change it will be Hashirama.

atma

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara has sage mode and also has the ability to control the bijuu thankx to hashiramas dna ^.^

chapter was awesome!!! Thnx for hosting <33
If this site had legs id touch them <3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What the Chapter says is that...

Prediction: Naruto 654 - I'll make you proud

Naruto holds out his hand. Obito sheds a tear

Obito: You...you have changed me. Not with your words, but with your actions. (Remembers Naruto not taking his hand when he offers to join him). I can't take your offer however. I...

Naruto: (Smiling) You can't fool me Obito, you have already made your decision.

Obito: You couldn't possibly understand my pain!! What do you know, why do you insist on tormenting me!

(Kakashi enters the mind area)

Kakashi: Obito... do you remember what you said when we last were together?

Flashback

Obito: Kakashi, let me see the future through your eyes...

/Flashback

Kakashi: Is this what you envisioned?

Flashback

Rin: I believe in you!

/Flashback

(Obito tears up)

Obito's imagines him as Hokage with Rin at his side, and Naruto and him eating Ramen together

Obito: Kakashi, I'm sorry.

Naruto: Don't say sorry. It wasn't your fault

Obito: What are you saying?

Naruto: It was the fault of the shinobi system, but we can change that. Don't harbour any more hate. You are Obito Uchiha, a shinobi of the leaf!

Obito: (Breaks down crying) Thank you. Naruto...Kakashi....Rin... I'll make you proud.

Obito takes Naruto's hand

Obito: I cannot return to Konoha. But we can stop Madara. Kakashi, come here.

Kakashi: Let's end this.

(The two embrace)

The inner world shatters away.

Obito: Naruto, Sasuke, when I give my orders, target Madara. He is planning to make a connection to the Shinju using the ultimate of the Rikudo Sennin's Jutsu, the 8 million gods sealing technique. We still have time to stop him.

Sasuke: (Naruto, have you truly changed his heart?)

Naruto: Gotcha Obito-kun

Madara appears infront of them.

Madara: What are you doing!? Nevermind. I intend to finish this war with my next attack. He makes hand symbols. Yaoyorozu-no-Kami (8 million gods) !!

A large Susanoo in the shape of the Rikudo sennin appears behind him and creates nine large magtama floating round a black ball .

Obito and Kakashi: Susanoo!

A large Susanoo envelops them.

Naruto and Sasuke form Kurama in Susanoo armour.

Next week: The final clash!!

Probably too much, but I would enjoy something fittingly climactic.

Super7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter, I never dreamed Obito was an orphan, I wonder how that happened, intriguing emotional chapter leaves you wanting for more. Gimme more of that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.