5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Naruto Manga Chapter 653 Discussion and 654 Predictions
Discuss Naruto Manga 653 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Manga 653

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is Worst, 5 is Best

Last edited by a moderator:

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5..simply great chapter...:bouncy:
Pros-
1. After this chapter, I am in love with 'Rin', now I understand why Obito had those feelings for her, her ' I am watching you', seriously is one of the best manga quotes from entire Naruto.:p
2. Obito and Naruto's talk was really good from the beginning..Naruto TNJ>everything, proved. XD
3. I loved the way Kishi worked on those dialogues, especially the way Kishi worked on the basic concept behind 'hokage' (from Itachi's statement about acknowledgement till today's Naruto and Obito's talk about it), is really fascinating...:hint:
Cons-
1. I know many people will criticize this chapter for being a TNJ chapter, and which was actually unavoidable, but I wanted to see some 'action panels' from SA, or some Kakashi reaction atleast..:yeah:
This chapter is an indication that Kishi will make Obito turn good. Actually, I want Obito to reject that Naruto 'offer', but don't know whether Kishi will listen to me...:vincent:

Last edited:
Reactions: enthaim

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HAHAHAHA, as expected an entire chapter on TNJ attached with an rin flashback to support the TNJ!! XD

Also, that gay moment when naruto wants to touch another guys hand at the ending was pretty good too. I hope Obito takes Naruto hand in marriage... :shy:

Still i rate it a 5/5 , pretty good with story progression :)

Last edited:

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What Im really, really hoping for is that Obito takes Naruto's hand and joins him as Obito Uchiha once more. Then, a page after Obito accepts Naruto's path, either Sasuke or Madara kills Obito in a shocking twist. Madara has better reasoning, but I could also see Sasuke flat out killing Obito for being a disgrace or something like that when his guard is down

danksy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What Im really, really hoping for is that Obito takes Naruto's hand and joins him as Obito Uchiha once more. Then, a page after Obito accepts Naruto's path, either Sasuke or Madara kills Obito in a shocking twist. Madara has better reasoning, but I could also see Sasuke flat out killing Obito for being a disgrace or something like that when his guard is down
Yeah i could see sasuke doing that also, I feel as if a big twist is about to happen in the next few chapters

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3.5/5
Gets a 3.5/5 from me because I'm actually enjoying the TnJ. I'm liking that Naruto is showing that he's been growing up and learning the entire time through his hardship. He's even learning from Obito! He's seeing how Obito became what he is and he's annoyed at him for choosing a path like he did. Naruto is putting out some good talk right now.

I also liked the flashbacks with Obito and Rin, I'm starting to like Rin's character, she seems like she was a huge inspiration to Obito. Which is great because it gives you a better idea of just how much Rin meant to Obito. We see now that not only did Obito deeply care about Rin, but we see that she was part of his inspiration to not only become Hokage, but put an end to war and change the world for the better. He's just taking the shortcut as both Obito and Naruto state as well.

The reason why it doesn't get a higher rate from me is because now Naruto is offering Obito the opportunity to atone for his crimes. It's obvious that's the only way the manga can go without someone killing Obito but it just doesn't seem right for Obito to be forgiven. He's caused so much death, chaos and destruction and now he has a chance to side with Konoha? It's a fitting end for his character but I'm skeptical on how it will affect the manga. Guess I'll just have to wait and see! :yay:

Edit: I also thought the artwork was done pretty well in this chapter. Capturing all the emotions perfectly and Kishi did a great job of Obito being guilt-ridden. Rin looks fly in her shuriken outfit Lol she has the best style out of all the females to me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.