Not open for further replies.

misa chan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at this point i dont even know what to say but hey the manga should soon be ending so im like hey let kishi do what he likes to do most ... TROLLING
i'll just discuss the goods .. naruto sasuke BADASS... :whip:
if thats not sasuke's ps im seeing i don't know what is :x3:

Method

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3,000💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pushed it too far with the chakra lending
too far with the "every1 can use my Rasengan"
Too far with the ease it took to strike Obito
Too easy to destroy a shield that only afew chapters ago was nearly unbeatable
Too easy to destroy a sword that powerful (Dont hype it up that much & then destroy it a couple of panels later >.>)

What has intrigued me is whether Obito had "allowed" Kakashi to see & hear what he himself does. Maybe it could turn to a horrible plot where Obito was just testing Naruto's will & now he is letting kakashi see the result of it. Or maybe it was just by coincidence that they both share vision & hearing >.>.

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love this chapter xd it's so cool how kakashi and obito can see through each other; it might have been kakashi who made him imagine this little alternate world where he survived the war, they bury rin and all of his friends support him and he becomes hokage like naruto might

mabanae

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto and sasuke's sword had stronger feelings than hermit's sword , they pierced through and overcame obito's will and resurfaced his original dream of becoming hokage .
i think it is the end of obito :( .

5/5

kmw1811

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I figured that Kakashi knew what was going on because he has Obito's eye XD...This was a good chapter, I just wish it was as long as the previous few, but oh well...

The So6P sword is cool, Naruto creating a Rasengan in each tail for the Konoha 9 was pretty F***ING cool, and Susano-Kurama looked f***ing EPIC on pg 10 XD

BTW, that whole "Naruto looking like the So6P" was him and Obito overlapping, and seriously??? Hokage Obito???

I, honestly, don't know what to expect in the next chapter, will Kishi allow Madara to be sealed soon or have Madara use his trump card and keep the war going a bit longer? Who knows? Regardless, I can't wait for next week's chapter :win:

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder what was up with the who Obito genjutsu thing. He imagined if he had returned instead of left. He would have become Hokage. Wow. Also giving out BM to the others and being merges with Sasuke? It's funny because the overall form of their merging was a dog/tengu mix. xD
I have theory that it was a genjutsu. Kakashi was talking right before that and through PNJ he could have used a genjutsu on Obito from where he was. Or the Moon's genjutsu is starting, but that seems unlikely.

Iventera

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow!I loved this chapter and I have to say:
pSusanoO-Kyuubi was EPIC!!even better than when Madara did it:bouncy:
Also the picture with the nine rasengan and SusanoO-Kyuubi was amazing,I thing I will make a wallpaper of it:bouncy::hyper:

Flarian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara will take over now while Obito gets the sht TnJ'd outta him. Madara will dominate for awhile, hopefully kill some nigaz, then starts getting TnJ'd slowly and then guess what happens :)? The only character I think capable of dodging this friendship sht is Orochimaru.

Massifier

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ever since I got into attack on titan I can't take Naruto seriously. All the talk-no-jutso and plot-no-jutsu and friendship-power, ugh.

Look at this chapter, giving all of k11 bijuu mode and ability to use the rasengan, destroying the sword that created the world with ease, the main villain obito is just some kid that got friendzoned and wants to be hokage.

This whole series has been going to shit since this war began and it took me till just now to realize it.

Last edited:

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5 from my side, I was expecting bit more content wise...:coffee:
Pros-
1. Finally, K11 proved themselves useful someway or the other...:rolleyes:
2. The cloak thing was nothing but pure badassness, especially that tenten..:ls:
3. I really loved the part of Naruto and Sasuke combining Susano'o and Kyuubi cloak, that looked really epic.:bouncy:
Cons-
1. Kakashi is still there in Kamui dimension and that really made me mad, come on dude, if you know what is happening in the real world, then return to the ninja world rather than just staying there and saying my boys are doing this and that, seriously dafq??:dafq::dafq:
2. Obito, the guy who is now 'miniature version of SO6P' got soloed by that sword?? Please Kishi don't end Obito like this otherwise, I will quit reading this manga...:vincent:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sooooooooooooo serious. Naruto and saskue together are the ULTIMATE team. Looks like naruto shared BM with thee K-team so they can handle the rasengan. Naruto will always be number 1. Formed 9 giant rasengans shared BM to the kteam handed out ch&kara to all the shinobi not to mention he healed them all. So many points for naruto.
Saskue using hashi story to his advantage karuma covered in susano, excellent! Points for saskue to!! I think saskue and naruto are due for more power. Saskue rennigan and naruto gets the complete other half of karumas chakara.
Naruto and sakue are the ****in bosses either way!
:cool:xd

Ember011

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he would be defeated so easily cause that would just suck since he's supposed to be the jinchuriki of the juubi afterall. It does make sense though that he was affected greatly by the "power of friendship" since it is technically what he yearns for. HOWEVER, I think the real deal villain is Madara since a couple of chapters back, he mentioned how this wasn't supposed to be the plan and how he would be the one to activate the infinite tsukuyomi but Harashima was stopping him from doing so far.

Hopefully, we'll get to see a better development regarding the pace of the fights and that the reason why it was kind of rushed is because there's a better one coming up =D

san1234

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it seems obito will was trembling before his legendary sword crossed with BM susano sword .Will is one of the source of nature chakra,since kishi show his wwill is changing to make sword weaker so it broke.since obito seems to be dead.
now ,main villian seems to be madara again ,then naruto will be SO6P to will the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.