Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely boring ...Zzz
Kishi is just trolling with filler manga to extend the story. Zzz
Its like DBZ anime in paper form..10% fight, 40% talking and 50% flashbacks and dreams. :devil:

uchiha.itachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely the worst chapter in the entire Naruto manga series. And I have never said that a chapter sucks. This entire lousy chapter could fit in 2 minutes of anime but I would like it if they could ommit it completely. :) Don`t want to live through this one more time. This chapter sucked so hard that even Kakashi`s comeback didn`t make me change my mind about the overall impression of this chapter.

DemonGP

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Utter garbage.

0/5
Can someone answer me as to why this chapter was SO BAD? I do not normally respond to these threads, because I do not think some of you do not know what is good and that upsets me. You could just watch American cartoons and hope they come out once a week. How long has Naruto being published? A LONG TIME!

We could only wish for American Cartoons and Anime to last as long as Naruto!

This chapter was great. It is needed to continue the story.

Reactions: tsukuyomiCheed
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Kakashi's back from smoking pot with Yamato. And Shiakmaru's alive! Yayyyy. Other than that, I don't think this chapter really carried any sort of weight... It's just a warm up for next chapter.
I predict, at the most, we might only have another 20, maybe 25 chapters left of Naruto, if that; maybe being a little optimistic. Lets enjoy it while it lasts. :'(

Jovisenin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
649 was an avg level 2.5/5 ... action was missing.. n it was just a memories from past kinda chapter... hoping 4 naruto n sasuke to make an ultimate combo attack in the following chapters... n just hope that naruto moves another step in becoming the ultimate senin and obtaining if not all then at least a few of the 6 paths...

shonersage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 648 Discussion and 649 Predictions

5/5
Knew what gonna happen!!
Similar to my prediction's title : Shinobi's Will =D
It wasn't bad just a lot of reestablishment on the shinobi will to fight if you want action this is link to my prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.