aimop95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was horrible. I don't see why ppl keep giving chapters like these 5/5 week after week. No story progression, no character development, no advancement whatsoever besides a single attack for 1 page and talk/flashbacks for 19 other pgs... Kishi and Kubo should both really go and take some notes from Oda on how to keep a manga continuing without diminishing the content.

/rant
Oda should go take some lessons on how to explain a main character's reasons for being reckless.

As far as we know, Luffy was born fool-hardy. Born a klutz that happens to only be proficient in fighting because his Grandfather is a vice-admiral.

ghostsoldier3

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2.5/5,rounding it off to 3, seriously I can't give more to this chapter, which actually disappointed me...:(
Pros-
1. Ahhh, finally Kakashi is back, I actually thought that he got Yamato'd or something like that...XD
2. Shikamaru survived(I actually knew somewhere that he isn't going to die), but anyways I never wanted him to die, and he survived so I am happy...:happy:
3. It's nice to see Gokages giving some sort of an inspiration to SA, because that is what they are supposed to do, and I don't remember a single moment when a kage (except Gaara that is..), gave some speech or inspiration to SA..
Cons-
1. It was actually kinda boring chapter, there was no action, and actually nothing big happened...:yeah:
2. I am tired of this Naruto=Hope kind of BS, Kishi we know that, now stop it please...:rage:
3. What was the purpose of trying to kill Shikamaru and then bringing him back to life...:what: Kishi, why are you trolling us??:nuts::rage::dafq:

on the cons -- 1 - agreed

2 - :rage: also agreed

3 - well its like this its lazy writing as he tried to 'worry' people and create suspense as to whether shikamaru would live or die...he's better off keeping him alive and he knows this. If he died all that crap speech about asuma, his son etc. would be worthless, he was already given a long life the moment he said that he would be asuma's son teacher. So quite frankly I knew he wasn't gonna die in the war, plus he's like the replacement for shikkaku. Any other type of writing just would not make sense...now if shino or tenten died that would make more sense and would still have some impact for the Konoha 11...sorry...10 :( R.I.P Neji

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2/5

This is a bad chapter, I don't like when Kishi makes everyone praises Naruto with motivational speeches after speeches with repetitive flashback. We get it we heard this for several times! Enough already and move on!

The only pros in this chapter is Kakashi wherebouts and Shikamaru is still alive. Everything else is shtty and boring as hell

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boring not even ass wipe worthy. Seriously come on kishi stop with bs to many damn wasted pages, the only thing worth shit is kakashi fixing himself up other than that i feel like im rewatching old episodes to much bs on naruto = hope we kno already jeus stop it, to much shit in flashbacks to we kno already what is gonna with shika another thing is Neji gonna be the only one of the kids to die that is sad bs seriously fodders are dieing but come on kill a main person make this feel like war dont **** this up like fairy tail did when Gray died that was crazy amazing felt legit but no wait brought him back next chapter come on kishi fans luv main characters dieing its a freaking surprise when it does do another

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Garbage, just garbage. We've had to endure 75 pick me up "C'MON GUYS, WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER, SHINOBI POWER!!!" moments. My god.... Just go remove Yamato from the base of the plant tree thing already.

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked it. 4/5. It answered a few questions, thus not filler.

[Prediction] Kakashi is going to get one heck of a game changing sneak attack in.

Kakashi. Relevant no matter how many power ups the main characters receive. :whip:

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2/5

This is a bad chapter, I don't like when Kishi makes everyone praises Naruto with motivational speeches after speeches with repetitive flashback. We get it we heard this for several times! Enough already and move on!
hell

The only thing worse is having to listen to Obito talk. Someone seriously needs to stuff a sock in that guys mouth and sew his lips shut, cause it's absolutely painful.

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
honestly, this was an ass pull chapter...

we know this is a build-up for the next chapter but did it really had to suck ass??? really!!!!!

t pain

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh well, at least next chapter will have some progession of story, Naruto and Sasuke vs Obito, and Return of the Legendary Copy Cat...it should more than, make up for this shit.

I've come to the conclusion that whenever Kiba has some kind of dialogue that there's an 85% chance that the chapter will suck.
you are actually right abt that kiba stuff and i cant believe this stupid trio chapters suck this much

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is reasonable chapter.
Flash back is necessary, just like putting the correct piece into the jigsaw puzzle.
If not, again people complain of lack of story details.
Same as novel (story, fiction), do anyone just read first chapter and last chapter, enough.

Kiba is chosen by Kishi as the idiot.
Because Naruto is no longer the idiot.
Every story will had one....

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had several power boost (such as Senjutsu).
Then Orochimaru said Sasuke do has the "power boost".

As for Sakura, Kishi is not revealing anything yet.
First, Kishi had to 'kill' all the small part of Katsuyu.
Then enter Tsunade, and healing Shikamaru.
And Tsunade put her hand on Sakura head (forehead) with the "diamond" spot.
I believed that Tsunade is giving Sakura somethings, far more power.
It is similar to the way that Itachi put his 2 fingers on Sasuke eyebrow.
And also similar as the tailed-beast fist bump with Naruto; tailed-beast chakra.

Status
Not open for further replies.