Not open for further replies.

Flarian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stupid kages back again. No idea why Madara didn't make sure he murdered them back then. Hope they get rhaped again by either him, Sasuke or Obito. Just die already jeez.

kuramasage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6/10.

The pacing was pretty bad. I don't mean to come off as shallow, but dammit I wanna see the fight! It's the big finale of 2 of the 3 main plots of the series (world unity and akatsuki's terrorism), it's time for action!

Shikamaru's speech, Tobirama's smiles, and Choji's reaction to Shikamaru surviving were all really heart-warming. I also loved Shikamaru wanting to become Naruto's advisor, Kakashi's return, and Ay and B's reunion. Obito blocking Naruto and Sasuke's combo was badass.

But, Kiba was annoying (as always) and Sakura did nothing.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People that are not liking this chapter or any other chapters in the past dont deserve reading Kishimotos Manga he has created a fantastic Manga Same as Bleach and One piece. If people are feeling that way dont read the manga and thats all you have to do.... Manga's are not all about action either its about the story the creator wants us to read action all the time wouldnt get progression in the story.

Yukimura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda should go take some lessons on how to explain a main character's reasons for being reckless.

As far as we know, Luffy was born fool-hardy. Born a klutz that happens to only be proficient in fighting because his Grandfather is a vice-admiral.
It's actually pretty much explained. Luffy is just an idiot. It's quite common in popular shounen manga to have a complete idiot as the reckless main character with an occasional moment of brilliance in battle. For example: Naruto, Goku, Yusuke Urameshi, Natsu, Ichigo (moreso reckless than a total idiot), etc...

Their recklessness is justified by their idiocy for the most part.

People that are not liking this chapter or any other chapters in the past dont deserve reading Kishimotos Manga he has created a fantastic Manga Same as Bleach and One piece. If people are feeling that way dont read the manga and thats all you have to do.... Manga's are not all about action either its about the story the creator wants us to read action all the time wouldnt get progression in the story.
There was no story in this chapter... Just alot of Naruto wanking.

If Kishi wanted to do a filler chapter this week, he should have just made it interesting and took time off of the battle to focus on Kakashi's predicament or have the alliance formulating a plan of attack instead of "Oh Naruto is so awesome, I want to be his right hand when he becomes Hokage so I can wank him 24/7." and half-assed detail.

Last edited:

aimop95

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's actually pretty much explained. Luffy is just an idiot. It's quite common in popular shounen manga to have a complete idiot as the reckless main character with an occasional moment of brilliance in battle. For example: Naruto, Goku, Yusuke Urameshi, Natsu, Ichigo (moreso reckless than a total idiot), etc...

Their recklessness is justified by their idiocy for the most part.
Naruto has A reason (attention seeker cause everyone hates him).
Ichigo isn't an idiot, just reckless.
Natsu really is the only one like Luffy that I can say for sure.

(don't know about Goku or Yusuke).

b7718

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole point of this thread is to rank the chapter, discuss the chapter, and possibly make predictions on the next chapter. When it's good, we say it's good. When it's bad, we say it's bad.

If a master chef served me a steaming pile of dog****, I'm not going to say it's delicious simply because he's a master chef.

Reactions: Yukimura

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i mean, technically this manga is only going to equal out about 5 mins of the anime tops. hes got to build up to whatevers coming properly! we at least found out shika didnt die, naruto is even more badass than ever, and kakashi is coming back. whatever tsunade did was awesome and no it doesnt make sakura look bad. shes been working her butt on that field healing people and then had her chakra drained then instantly went to heal shikamaru, she was overworked just like the rest of them. anyways i say this chapter wasnt bad, i liked it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad Kakashi is finally back in the picture. I know he won't be much of a game changer, in terms of strength, but I have a feeling that he'll either be able to come up with a strategy that, for some reason, no one else was able to come up with, or have another heart-to-heart conversation with Obito that might distract him long enough for an opening to be made.
Characters that Kishi needs to show more of:
Kakashi :kakashi:
Orochimaru
Naru-Hina moments ( <3 )

I also am still wondering what Madara's "ace in the hole" is. Remember? That thing he said he needed to hurry up and use when Obito first turned into Jubito? Yeah. We need a little bit more background on that. Like, I just don't know if he hasn't used it yet, or if he has tried to use it and it just hasn't worked. Either way, he's still fanboying pretty hard over Hashirama. Dare I say, he's getting wood? <-(Hahahah)
All in all, this chapter gets a 6/10 from me due to the surprise Kakashi appearance and Shikamaru's recovery. Didn't care too much for the build-up talking, seeing as the last chapter primarily consisted of that and then their (Naruto and Sasuke's) attack was just blocked. It does allow for a great outcome for next weeks chapter, but not if it turns out being pointless like last week's.

Shoutouts!
Ohnoki becoming Captain Planet
Kakashi, once again
The regular ninjas finally doing something other than being a part of the landscape
Hashirama for getting Kyuubi Cloak
And finally, the great laugh I got when I saw Team Guy without Neji. Loved him, but still found it funny xD

Youn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No no no, I can't stop now, it's gonna end soon, I have to finish what I started, but this chapter was beyond awful.
Naruto is our only hope:yeah:! Naruto is a perfect person! :)He will do anything to save his friends!:Omg: Naruto had a hard life! :'(Naruto is better and stronger than everyone even Hashirama!xd Naruto will be the greatest kage ever! :yay:The history repeats itself! Cuz Naruto and Sasuke are too much like and even stronger than Hashirama and Madara! :cool:Aaaaaaaah!! They are only 16!:devil:
Naruto Sasuke, Sasuke Naruto. And these speeches of Hashirama and Shikamaru are SO BORING! ZzzNothing emotional at all.
I should give Kishi a medal for making me hate ALL the characters in a show!

-1000000/5

Status
Not open for further replies.