Not open for further replies.

Peter Nikolov

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I think that the Sage Mode probably was the key to defeat the powerful Ten-Tails... The Juubi now can't be compared to Ten-Tails before ages.

I wonder which place taught the Sage of the Six paths in Senjutsu.

That last page with the other half of Kurama was too excited, it is the same as Dark Naruto. But I wonder how a CHAKRA, taken from a creature, can speak......................:nuts:

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something just popped in my head I hope that minato doesn't give the yin chakra to sasuke, I was just thinking that since naruto is fighting now and sasuke is right beside minato that could be the next plot that kishi could come up with and mess up the whole my NO6P DREAM.

MSenju

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was GOOD!

1) I wonder, what is exactly "ONMYOUDON"??? Even Edo can`t recover?! All ninjitsu into nothing???

2) Tobirama is badass as always, even called fourth "DUMB"))!

3) Against Obito only Senjutsu works...it means, only Naruto and Hashirama have chance to defeat him!

4)Another half of Kurama...it seems Naruto will get it and Sasuke will get Rinnengan! Naruto vs Sasuke!!!
(IMHO)

5)I wish, that Tobirama and Minato teach hirashin jutsu to Naruto! That will be really awesome)!

6) We didn`t hear anything about Orochimaru or kages...interesting what`s going on with Hashirama and Madara!
Isn`t it boring? How many times Hashirama should defeat him???

7) Where is Kakashi?

Tachondar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He really asspulled it now. How can it be that senjutsu works. It's still chakra... A rasengan made normally or in KCM is still the same rasengan as made in senjutsu --'
Obito could've easily dodged that with his kamui when he still wore his mask... And now he gets hit by it? That's just BS

Creedo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really get to like Tobirama. When he first answers with a bit of humor to Naruto that sometimes he can be dumb. And then he is full of awe when Naruto also notices Obito's weakness and goes into SM.

Another feat for Naruto that "battle wise" Naruto>Sasuke

sukans

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure Naruto has the yang (light) half, while the Fourth has the yin half. However, yin and yang is not good and evil. They are coexisting forces.
if thats true, then i guess it explains why naruto kcm parttern is different from minto's . Naruto's kcm pattern looks like an 'N' while minato's like a 'U'

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama seems to have the most interesting personality outta the hokage's.
Also seems to pull out information from his rectum on demand. Kinda like Itachi lol

Obito being able to finish off edo tensei shinobi's makes sense. He might be the most powerful shinobi, but he doesn't seem to have a fuinjutsu capable of sealing the edo's. So no matter how strong he is or how many times he damages the hokage's they'll just lol at him and regenerate, basically he might be the strongest but he had no way of defeating them, until now.

Hope Hiruzen isn't finished off. All the hokage's have shown new techniques while hiruzen, known as the professor has not demonstrated any new techniques at all. If he was to go, id be slightly annoyed as i want to see new techniques from him. But at the same time, out of the hokage's he is one with the least plot relevance. The other three have more plot relevance than him, so who knows.

This chapter somewhat confirms what myself and others have been thinking which is that Minato was never a sage imperfect sage, let alone a perfect sage. Something Fukasaku hinted. To top it all off, sennin modo had requirements and even then those who met the requirements if my memory is right didn't manage to pull it off.

Interested in this Onmyoudon. Seem to be a variation of the Onmyoton.

Only sennin modo techniques or what not working on Obito makes the shinbobi's around naruto merely there to provide assistance. Naruto has already gained tremendous feats in this war already. He doesn't need the spot light on him. What is interesting however is that if he grasped what was going on, why use the standard rasengan when he could have used RS.

Finally Minato having half of kurama in himself is arguable the greatest asspull rigged with inconsistency.
It appears it might be explained in the near future

ExoKar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just knew that Amaterasu-Rasengan from last chapter wouldn't do jack sh*t on Obito, Kishimoto really needs to stop doing that (ending a chapter on someone using a technique and having it be ineffective next chapter). So as long as I haven't seen what effect that Rasengan had on Obito next chapter, I'm not saying anything. But I do hope it'll be at least a bit effective, seeing how it took one WHOLE chapter for just one attack. Kishi seems to forget completely about the alliance. I mean, the fight is good but it really doesn't feel like a "war".

On the plus side, there was a good amount of dialogue mixed with enough action to keep this chapter interesting. The fact that senjutsu can't be erased by Obito is also an interesting twist, albeit arguable (I didn't think using Sage Mode changed the fact that a Rasengan is pure chakra, thus Ninjutsu). Tobirama's being a boss again, but he was the least developed and seemingly weakest of the Hokage prior to a few chapters ago, so makes sense to put him forward now.

Could this lead to some protagonists getting Sage Mode? Because otherwise, it would make everyone but Hashi and Naruto a bit useless. Well, not really useless, but they wouldn't be able to directly hit Obito to my understanding. I still think anyone but Tsunade pulling a Sage Mode right now would be an Asspull of epic proportions, but who knows?

Sadly, the fight is still dragging on, and doesn't seem to be headed for conclusion. Madara's Trump Card (number 20384893) has yet to be revealed, we all know the fight won't end before the Kage have arrived, etc...

I won't say I'm getting tired of it, I don't mind long fights, but the way Kishi handles it is annoying as hell. Still, this particular chapter I really liked for some reason.

So there you go, 5/5.

4Naruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice chapter, cool sage mode, hope next chapter naruto get yin power of kurama, also his father or 2nd hokage lecture him to use hiraisin jutsu, cool naruto hokage

gotacigo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
contra
i think, that the frog-attack was dumb
I mean, that it could have helped by attacking in a combination with others or something (and Naruto could also notice it that way and it wouldnt have been so far-fetched)...but Kishi just maked it out of nowhere, and argued that the frog should go back home...OVERWROUGHT!

pro
now i know, why the other half of kurama's chakra didnt come back to naruto immediately- because Minato sealed it in himself, when he was dying... REASONABLE!:)
i think, that Minato must die, if he want to return the other half of Kurama's chakra to naruto (biju-extraction can not be survived - of course they are edos, but who knows...)
And it would be nice, if he could give a nice present to naruto before he dies (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.