Not open for further replies.

fairyteeth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway i went total naruto fan boy when he used a one handed rasengan, it comes down to naruto and hashirama no one else can land a hit on him. Maybe thats why madara is delaying hashirama.
I really like that one handed rasengan too..

And I hope, next chapter the other kurama's half in Minato will complete with the other half within Naruto..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dear god, what a horrible way to end this summer of naruto.

The action was horrible.An attack per chapter? Like we've never seen rasengan before? I love naruto to death but this was a horrible chapter.

The whole minato and obito conversation was boring.I love obito but we don't need another 5 chapters of back and forth bickering.

Hiruzen is probably not dead, but kishi is doing him dirty.I remember when people where excited to see him in action.
And now summons have time limits? Wtf? Just get into tailed beast mode already naruto.

Enough with the same 4 characters, i'd rather see a sakura and hinata combo with team guy and and the other leaf chunin.

The only saving grace was the fact that naruto did a one handed rasengan(at least thats what it looked like).Even tobirama is getting boring, use a water style jutsu already. No more Frj

Rant over.2/5. Horrible chapter. From what I hear, this is the end of the volume, but a horrible cliffhanger. I might even take a break from naruto after this

Dear god, what a horrible way to end this summer of naruto.

The action was horrible.An attack per chapter? Like we've never seen rasengan before? I love naruto to death but this was a horrible chapter.

The whole minato and obito conversation was boring.I love obito but we don't need another 5 chapters of back and forth bickering.

Hiruzen is probably not dead, but kishi is doing him dirty.I remember when people where excited to see him in action.
And now summons have time limits? Wtf? Just get into tailed beast mode already naruto.

Enough with the same 4 characters, i'd rather see a sakura and hinata combo with team guy and and the other leaf chunin.

The only saving grace was the fact that naruto did a one handed rasengan(at least thats what it looked like).Even tobirama is getting boring, use a water style jutsu already. No more Frj

Rant over.2/5. Horrible chapter. From what I hear, this is the end of the volume, but a horrible cliffhanger. I might even take a break from naruto after this

Last edited by a moderator:

vbarreiro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

OH MY GOSH WHO COULD IT BE!?!?!?!?!?

No seriously, I forget, was it Yin Kurama inside Minato or Yang Kurama?

Manicherryblossom33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loved it. Loooooooved it. It was so wonderful, with Minato's flashback showing his regrets, and Naruto catching on to the sage jutsu weakness of obito's and using it to beat up Obito. For bad mouthing Minato. I loved the comedy especially the look on Sasuke's face when Naruto's chakra mode ran out and Naruto saying "he's more perfect than me in my dreams." Classic Naruto humor=funny chapter. Minato's arm is gone? That sucks. Really sucks. I hated that part. Maybe it can be restored some how.

My prediction: Naruto will use the harem jutsu. Jk, jk. Sage jutsu awesomeness wait no Epicness next chapter. Also that shadow? That shadow wa kyuubi's other half whitch Minato meant to seal away forever. I'm not sure he'll give it to Naruto.

Satoshi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG amazing chapter ...opens up so many questions :

Will naruto combine sage mode with bijuu mode ??

Are the two kurama going to unite ... ???

Will other characters display sage mode ( Sakura/tsunade for example ) ???

Does this obito weakness have anything to do with madara's trump card ????

Will hashirama defeat juubito ????

I want answers...... Can't wait for next week ...

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5

pros
good humor: Naruto saying, "he's more perfect than i imagine myself in my dreams"
Obito: "are you trying to lecture me now, isn’t it a bit late? (Finally someone points out the implausibility of tnj)
a weakness in Obito
Naruto is awesome
the implications of the Fourth's arm not growing back are very interesting. even Edos aren't invincible to this
the Fourth's flashback was very effective
hopefully, the Fourth will give Naruto the other half soon with that ending and since he has no arm
no Rin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 2 chapters in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cons
if Obito's weak to sage jutsu: what's Sasuke going to be doing for the next few chapters? Surely, Kishimoto didn't bring Sasuke to the battlefield to serve no plot purpose. It's good character development, but he also has to move forward the plot. However, Naruto did ask Sasuke if he could keep up, so I guess Naruto has some plan.
No Madara and Hashirama
why is Obito mad the Fourth didn't recognize him? He does recall wearing a mask and being presumed dead for years, right?
Minato was a sensor-type ninja. He HAD to recognize Obito even with the cells of the first...

Flarian

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
have a feeling Naruto is really looking down on Sasuke hmm.. I'm guessing he could since he's getting insane power ups..
Will Sasuke's stabilized perfect susanoo match the new bijuu mode? Oro might have something for Sasuke.

WyvernKnight

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hurry Kabuto!

Kabuto is fodder and will never come back. I'd rather see Konohamaru than Kabuto.
Regardless, Kabuto's sage mode would do nothing against Lord Obito.

Takeshi Uzumaki

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why this chapter was a good one

1 sage mode is relevant again

2 naruto redeemed himself in the intelligence department. noticing that gamakichi's attack didnt vanish thus making the same connectio that tobirama (a kage ) did now sasuke fapboys will stop with that " minato said sasuke is better than naruto" bs cuz sasuke didnt even know wtf was going on

3 kurama's other half eventually we'll get a full powered BM and SM mix thats what this chapter foreshadows for me

4 tobirama and naruto's combo ftw!

5 Now they know how to attack juubito so the fight will be more interesting , although obito wont just sit back and get soloed by sm naruto so expect some more epic combos

6 tobirama gets more feats now all we need to see is some shit from the 3rd

7 the fight now has a new dynamic meaning more new shit and enough of thee frs + amaterasu bs

8 naruto finally does a one hand rasengan bout damn time!!!!!!!!

now we need to see some epic ems shit from sasuke then him and SM naruto's combo attack will wreck juubito!!

Reactions: Osagyefo

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved this chapter . 5/5 , even though Obito got owned once again .

So Senjutsu is the weakness of Obito . Cool . Maybe he will find some way to avoid the Senjutsu attacks .

And Sasuke Lol . He has no use anymore .

Status
Not open for further replies.