Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5

pros
good humor: Naruto saying, "he's more perfect than i imagine myself in my dreams"
Obito: "are you trying to lecture me now, isn’t it a bit late? (Finally someone points out the implausibility of tnj)
a weakness in Obito
Naruto is awesome
the implications of the Fourth's arm not growing back are very interesting. even Edos aren't invincible to this
the Fourth's flashback was very effective
hopefully, the Fourth will give Naruto the other half soon with that ending and since he has no arm
no Rin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for 2 chapters in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cons
if Obito's weak to sage jutsu: what's Sasuke going to be doing for the next few chapters? Surely, Kishimoto didn't bring Sasuke to the battlefield to serve no plot purpose. It's good character development, but he also has to move forward the plot. However, Naruto did ask Sasuke if he could keep up, so I guess Naruto has some plan.
No Madara and Hashirama
why is Obito mad the Fourth didn't recognize him? He does recall wearing a mask and being presumed dead for years, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Derek1st

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
4/5

Obito tanking king, Hiruzen is dead :(

Theres a clone Kuarama in Minato?
Nah hiruzen like tobirama was hit before he went controlled jinchuriki mdoe and tobirama came back so will hiruzen, but this is his last chance he better not waste it on more shurikens.

Anyway i went total naruto fan boy when he used a one handed rasengan, it comes down to naruto and hashirama no one else can land a hit on him. Maybe thats why madara is delaying hashirama.

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Plot no jutsu or not, Kishi found a way to make Sage Mode useful again after it became forgotten since KCM came along. Hopefully this means we'll be seeing other Sage Modes from other characters too in the future.

Prediction wise, it's also certain now that Minato is going to give Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi. It seems like the half Minato has is the "good" half and the Naruto half is the "bad" half. The Minato half seems much more calm and even talks nicely of Naruto and Minato. He also remarks that his other half was tamed by Naruto, hinting that Naruto's half is not really the nicer half.
I'm pretty sure Naruto has the yang (light) half, while the Fourth has the yin half. However, yin and yang is not good and evil. They are coexisting forces.

USSJ Future Trunks

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hurry Kabuto!

naruto cant hold down SM for as long as you. orochimaru needs to get here too.

but PNJ bullshit will probs reveal another weakness so whatevs.

we are still fukin waiting for 5 kages to show up. though since they all only use ninjutsu i dont know why they are taking so long. doesnt make sense storywise unless its to rematch with madara

ShadowBandit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so sage powers only work against Obito, team 7 going to make an appearance again, each bringing their own style of sage mode, to take down Obito.

Farfetched but it would be cool.

Also that pretty much means the 3rd hokage is done.

So we figured out how to defeat Obito, that great, still so many unanswered things.....kakash, the 5 kages, ext. I want to know dammit.

3.5/5 good not great, black 9 tail cool though.

Nikes

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hurry Kabuto!

I want to see Tobirama and Orochimaru.

And more bad assness from Minato to shut the Tobirama fan boys up, I think they're the worst.

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At last an awesome chapter, I love it when Naruto goes on instinct coz that's when he's bada**. Go sage art awesomeness. I do hope that Kishi won't troll us and start handing out sage mode to every one. I suspect Tobirama will show one nxt chapter.

White Lotus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was perfect. Nothing was wrong with it at all. I loved every single page.

From this, we realized that Obito's power can literally kill an Edo. I feel like at least 1-2 of the Hokages will be destroyed completely.

Senjutsu works against him, so maybe we'll see a much better plan come forth from that.

5/5. Excellent chapter.

Last edited:

Vreth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seem to me that the other half of the 9 tail like Naruto. It is possible that the other half 9 tail will help Naruto or even merge both 9 tail together. This is so cool. Naruto with a fully powerful 9 Tail. I can't wait to see the next chapter. lol 5 out of 5.

MWQ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The other half is kurama's yin chakra.It will probably go to naruto after minato sacrfices himself,since he already lost his arm so no hand seals.

Now i understand why madara didnt want hashi to fight obito,because of sage mode.

yoimashxxx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved the chapter. Felt long enough having a nice dialogue to action ratio (unlike last week, yeesh).

Obito was just plain disrespectful talking about Minato like that, especially in front of his son who looked up to him this entire time despite him not being in his life. (I just remembered Obito was the cause of Minato's death as well; that was so uncalled for.) When he said that, and I saw that panel of Naruto's face, I was like "Let's go, Naruto, WHOOP HIS ARSE!" Obito is going to get what's coming to him, despite him being ridiculously OP, and I can't WAIT for it.

I'm loving the hell out of Tobirama; he's too nice with the strategies and analyses, and I like that Kishimoto is giving him some shine, although subtly.

That last page though?

Can we say fxcking goosebumps? I am so amped; I don't think I can wait another week for a release. 4/5 from me.

Reactions: joodaa

XxLotusxX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sick. 5/5

That was badass, Gamakichi revealing Obito's weakness, and Naruto exploiting it. Now it is time to see the bijuu sage mode I'd wager.

Seeing Kurama's yang half inside of Minato was kind of creepy too. I hope Minato gives Naruto that half soon, Minato hasn't really put it to use, and if when Naruto goes into Bijuu sage mode he will put it to much better use.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hurry Kabuto!

Lord Kabuto must hurry indeed they need all the help they can get right now ...im sure he can fix minato up ......Hurry my Lord :T_T:

Status
Not open for further replies.