Not open for further replies.

aceofspades

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's ALWAYS the rasengan.... Wish they could stop wasting panel space and actually try moving the story forward at a meaningful rate anyways maybe Naruto will combine Sage+9 tails mode into a new type of attack to kill obito.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The other half is kurama's yin chakra.It will probably go to naruto after minato sacrfices himself,since he already lost his arm so no hand seals
Now i understand why madara didnt want hashi to fight obito,because of sage mode.
Definitely Second To that. I guess releasing Minato's half will also un seal edo tensei

cyan2cool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4m this chapter it proved that naruto is a child of prophecy since the only person knows senjustsu is Naruto N Orochimaru .Naruto's rasengan or rasenshruiken is combined of Ninjutsu N Senjustsu chakra . N here Neither Orochimaru nor Harshirama knows any direct attack which is combined of Senjutsu chakra .If bychance Harshirama knows senjutsu chakra but still he only use wood technique which doesnt have senjutsu chakra. N this is same here with Orochimaru ... Literally Manga proves that sage of six path is a father of all ninjutsu but not with senjutsu...ha ha ha :devil: now there is a chance if naruto learns FTG technique :devil: :devil::(

Cloudfx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha this chapter was amazing !

I didn't see that coming! Sage mode after so long !
I actually love this more than KCM
Cause that's too DBZ too me haha but she mode is the best' ! And now we know why only a handful not even like 5 peoe or less know sage mode
People!! Not the animals jeez

Tobirama is a badass to the fullest he is the only one who isn't ****ing around on the battlefield everyone is all in awe and not paying attention Sasuke is but doing nothing
Tobirama is talking and is in sync with everyone's reaction how he knew what naruto wanted to do they warped like badasses

Oh and this while thing where HIRUZEN DIED is false cause
This shouldn't have happened this whole ninjutsu stopping/annihilating it
It happened after he took control of the tentails
And then he transformed
With these new powers so hiruzen will be there shortly
Just he better pull some badass hokage level shit like tobirama cause honestly he is the only one hoeing his hokage level badass Hashirama is too but same ol same ol trees
And minato is being kinda lame to haha
With his Chibaku rasengan crap his hokage level fighting is crappy right now especially with no damn arm haha
Permanently hahahaha

Now I see it!!
And I've been rambling on about madara ever since he hasn't done anything for awhile now we partially know why he is occupying Hashirama cause he is a SAGE mode for that matter so
It would have been way to easy for them to take obito down , Hashirama is beast so like I said he would've probably taking him out
Madara jumped to stop Hashirama for that fact
Madara may have not became the jinchuriki but he knows how to stop it
But again that's partially why,
The other percent of why he is stopping him and what he wants to do with HASHRIAMA or what "TRUMP CARD"
He is getting ready to use we will see but I know this for sure!

Obito was swayed by madara and he is where he is now cause madara allowed it, he let obito live!
Because he was madara pawn,

Don't argue otherwise case obito has not shown he can take on madara
Ya he gave him attitude in the past but who hasn't to madara

He may have failed madara at not protecting his brother or his brother wishes to protect the clan
Because they eventually dislike madarauchiha view

But one things for sure
Madara did not get killed by Hashirama he got partial DNA which made him stronger aka rinnengan

Madara is the only besides
Obito one eye rinnengan
Who has rinnengan currently on the battle field
So he still has yet to show us
Anything of that plus all

Obito and madara working together doesn't make madara an idiot like I said and like madara said he is using obito always was
So he hasn't told obito every detail why or what he wants to do supposibly it's the infinite tsukyomi but no ones mentioned it
So what's his real plan

We will find out and he will not fail
Madara also didn't give two shits that he failed at becoming alive again he smiled and say "I failed huh" nothing phased him
He is just like everyone else he will get mad or surprised
But he wasn't back then and he still isn't surprised now !

Why would they be showing obito fighting now?? Because he weak and dumb and is gonna lose soon to hokages and naruto alone
Not including Hashirama he is busy plus today confirms sage mode will annihilate obito

Because madara is still around and so is orochimaru with the other kages behind and Sasuke is so unpredictable

That idk if he'll turn evil again haha

Reactions: PTran5

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: why this chapter was a good one

minato said sasuke is better than naruto"
Minato never said that.. ^_^ he said Naruto is keeping up with Sasuke because of the moment when Naruto was overreacting while Sasuke noticed the Edo Hokages were using the advantage of being edo and throwing themselves in harms way... Minato was just happy because of the teleportation moment due to Naruto's quick thinking by using his chakra arms .. he was happy Naruto was thinking and not just emotional... ^_^

Reactions: Osagyefo

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chap not very exiting like the others but it was good that something can touch obito. And is it about to happen, is naruto bout to have kurama full power and what is madara and hashirama doing there should be some rocks flying from there side. Just for that part alone I can't wait for the next one is my dram bout to come true naruto getting both FTG and yin kyuubi chakra. Don't worry minato still has his clone or I really dont know which1 is which but naruto is bout trasform ya

BrianRampage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4m this chapter it proved that naruto is a child of prophecy since the only person knows senjustsu is Naruto N Orochimaru .Naruto's rasengan or rasenshruiken is combined of Ninjutsu N Senjustsu chakra . N here Neither Orochimaru nor Harshirama knows any direct attack which is combined of Senjutsu chakra .If bychance Harshirama knows senjutsu chakra but still he only use wood technique which doesnt have senjutsu chakra. N this is same here with Orochimaru ... Literally Manga proves that sage of six path is a father of all ninjutsu but not with senjutsu...ha ha ha :devil: now there is a chance if naruto learns FTG technique :devil: :devil::(
Jugo's ability is basically senjutsu (Orochimaru's cursed mark is considered senjutsu), and he is there at the battlefield so he could theoretically damage Obito. The likelihood of it is slim-to-none though, considering that he's so unimportant to the plot. I'm pretty sure Hashi can find a way to use his Senjutsu chakra to attack as well - it's probably the reason that Madara is so bent on keeping him away from Obito.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: why this chapter was a good one

YES sage mode known it would come into play from the time the juubi was revive when kuruma told naruto the the juubi was using the force of nature ...... I wonder of naruto can now fuse with ma and pa that would be cool......SAGE MODE *****ES........

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have seen so many flop attacks from Naruto and the Gang, it's time for a change in scenario.

Kages and Oro
or
Madara and Hashi
or
Mass genocide of the alliance plus important charactors
or
Kakashi
or
Kabuto

Isabel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I am not saying anything bad about the chapter exept that it was amazingly short.

So senjutsu works ... what exactly involves Senjutsu ? Is it only Narut and the 1 Hokage ?? Or is everyone that got Sage Mode ? Would be kinda interesting !!

Some thought popped up in my mind ... Sakura is probably able to do Sage Mode as well or at least she is senju or so I think .. doesn't that mean she could actually heal the Edo Kages ... I mean since senju works and all wouldn't that mean that she could heal what obito inflicted with his jutsu which is affected by senjutsu... okay sounds very difficult I hope its somewhat understandable.

Seriously would like to see some Team 7 action ..... It started sooooo good but was over sooo fast... Sakura got into healing mode and the Kages popped up, not that I don't like the Kages ... I just like Team 7 better well with Kakashi included!!

But after Obito it's probably Hashi/Madara fight and sorry but that doesn't interest me at all...

Nakamazi Itchigo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter was so awesome I don't think I blinked at all while reading it lol

F*** yeah! Naruto rules!

Oh and this chapter did something really great: it confirmed this the Kurama inside Minato in some clone version type, it is in actual fact the other half of Kurama. Finally now some can shut it about that :D

I'm hoping Sasuke has a Sage mode also or else what the hell is he doing there, then it will be awesome because then Minato can teleport Sasuke around like the Second just did for Naruto, they would be tag-teaming his a$$ lol

Oh and just so btw I think now is a good time for Naruto to summon the two Great toads (you know, the old pa and ma combination just like with Jiraiya) I think it'll work now because Kurama isn't bad anymore and wouldn't stop them from giving Naruto the Senjutsu chakra so the combination would work awesomely; while Naruto fights, they'll be collecting the Senjutsu chakra for him and he'll never go out of Sage mode PLUS the Great toads attacks are pretty awesome too! :win:

Last edited:
Reactions: PTran5
Status
Not open for further replies.