Xero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
agreed. the chapter itself wasn't very interesting... well except for WHEN NARUTO FREAKING JUMPED INTO THE TOAD OIL WATERFALL! -_-

you know, i was beginning to think he was getting a bit smarter. lol guess not.

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah if it was 1 on 1 sasuke would have been a finished without karin to heal him or the others to bock the eight tails attack. wonder how many time pa frog is gonna hit naruto lol think i know what he ment when he said he beat it into jiraiya lol

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
LMAO
LOL
KARIN GOT A KICK OUT OF THE BITE FROM SASKUE
SHE WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO GETS A KICK OUT OF PAIN
BUT ANYWAYS
WHEN NARTO JUMPED INTO THAT OIL I WAS THINKING OK
HE OBVISOULY IS GUNNA ACHICVE SAGE MODE
AND PRBOALLY RELXA FOR THE WEEK
OR LEARN SOME NEW NEW TECHINIQUES
FOR THE 8 TAILS I JUST HOPE THAT THE MOSTER IS NOT A SQUID OR OCTOPUS OR SUTMHIN CAUSE ITWOULD RUIN IT FOR ME MAN
AND WELL IKNOW U GUYS R TIRED ABOUT KABUTO BUT U HAVE TO LOOK @ THIS FOR A SECOND
IF EVERYTHING IS FOCUSE ON AKATSUKI
kABUTO CAN BE TRAINING TO TURIN I NOT GA GOD OR SUM SH IT
AND WELLEVER SINCE I WATCHE THAT EPISODE WHEN THEY WHERE IN THE FOREST OF DEATH AND HIS EYE CHANGED THERE IJUST WELL SOMETHING ABOUT HIM THAT MAKES ME THINK THIS GUY IS MUCH MORE DANGEROUS THE ORCHIAMRU FOR REAL
AND HE MAY EVEN HAVE SOME SECRET ABILITY
BECAUFOR THE LAST TIME WE KNOW ORCHIMARUS HISTORY BUT NOT HIS
WE EVEN KNOW MADRAS
AND PAINS WELL ALMOST PAIN
BUT KABUTO I WILL WILL MAKE A NEW THREA ABOUT THIS

MikEDaKiLLer

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ThAT WaS A BADASS manga!!
Sasuke is going to get his ass kicked again and karin will be like WTF?!? REALLY Now?! STOP GETTING HURT!!! haha
but Yeah i cant wait to see 8tail get serious!!! thats going to be insane!!!
and i think sasuke is going to go all out when he see that the 8tail is!
AS OF NARUTO!!!! lol thats funny how he just jumps in the oil!! haha
i was like ummmmmmm well thats not good!! but i doubt that he will turn into a frog!! he will probably master the feel of the flow in the next episode then actually start the real training the episode after that!!

Ramt1n

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I admit that the 8 tails haevn't shown his true power yet. He's a jinchuriki , and we saw(most likely )his true form when he have trained ---> and i'm waiting on that moment right now.

Karins power arent only healing and sense tehcniques --> we will se to what she is really capable of and then we will able to compare her strength and skills to sakura's.

I ve liked to see sasukes ass beaten up :p sorry to sasuke fans but i really .... :D:D:D

And to naruto stuff ---> after seeing this manga chapter i'm more sure that he will grow up a little bit ....

I doubt that the massive amount of chakra is defined by a bloodliine ........

One thiing bothers me ... the Pa frog(Fukutsaki) is tired using his baseballl stick after he hits naruto(and when he lifted this massive stone) ---> something must be wrong with this sage training ....... you gain more chakra, strength,maybe hyperspeed but youre more exhausted....

Sorry for my grammar mistakes , but im drunk and aint from a english speaking country

greets

Ramt1n/going to sleep -> tommorow a driver ;/ :)

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I liked this chapter. Although I am a Narufan, the happiness Sasuke haters feel makes me laugh a bit. You know, Sasuke has never been overpowered as regards Naruto or other great ninjas, he just BELIEVES to be the top of the world. This fight just shows/reminds him of that fact, and also the rest of us.

As I usually say, the only reason Sasuke seems to be stronger is because he doesn't care about anything/anybody, whereas Naruto was not able to confront him because his feelings got in the middle.

I am a bit concerned about Sasuke being grateful to Karin. He hasn't had -will he ever want to?- the chance to see Sakura's healing powers. And he hasn't been grateful to Naruto for trying to save him from Orochimaru (yeah, I know, he was pissed of because he had a bond of hate with Itachi and was focused on killing him).

As for predictions, I stick to my usual one: we will see SEVERAL chapters about the fight and Naruto's training because Kishi likes to take long. Pain will go to Konoha, if Sasuke is there at the time because he already has the Hachibi they will attack the place even if Naruto is not there, otherwise I guess Pain will just return at another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.