musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wanna see wad the eighth sword is...should be something special,like sasuke's chakra sword...Anw Karin looks better in healing people than tsunade is.Juz bite the area wif the ''markings'' and u will be healed?Lol.

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still sasuke and the others are gonna have a hard time with the eight tails he was cutting through zabuzas sword. plus sasuke seeems startled the eight tails looks liek hes gonna do soemthing big. plus narutos training was cool he should come back pretty strong when hes finished.

a thousand years of death

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wanna see wad the eighth sword is...should be something special,like sasuke's chakra sword...Anw Karin looks better in healing people than tsunade is.Juz bite the area wif the ''markings'' and u will be healed?Lol.
there is probably gonna be a draw back to karins healing technique.

and it was nice to see that it was actually sasuke who got beat and had to get saved. pity karin had those powers.

and i cant believe what water boy has done to zabuza's sword :mad:
tbh hes my fave char in that team (until jugs does something cool)

roxyanic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah its a good day for all of us anti sasuke naruto lovers.....this was particularly entertaing coz sasuke got his ass Whipeed and naruto luks determined... HA i cudnt ask for a better chapter :D
so ne thots on wt his eighth sword will be like?

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(repost of the previous thread since that one is closed)

so hachibi is gonna take out his 8th sword...wonder what's so special about it???
glad to see some of naruto's training, although it didn't give that much new info...only thing we see is naruto pretty bruised up from all the hits he getting from the frog...but at least his gear was all torn op so we have a good chance of naruto finally getting a new hopefully more cool outfit...i hope he gets something closey to to what j-man had only in black and orange with a scroll on his back....and I dont think he'll get a sword, it just doesn't seem to be likely since the sage training doesn't have anything to do with weapons, but it would be cool tough.

on the hachibi vs hawk fight... next manga we'll probably see the hachibi gaining the upper hand again with his 8th sword, a little bit of naruto training and hopefully see where pain is at the moment, also wondering what madara is up to???...didnt see him in while.
then in the next manga sasuke will use his new ms which i hope will work alltough people have been saying the 8th tail is somehow imune to it... but sasuke can still use genjutsu just by pointing at him just like itachi did.... so i think we're bound to see sasuke pulling of a genjutsu sooner or later and then the hachibi will break free from it by transforming into his bijuu and own again for a manga or two...just to see sasuke finish him off with with oro's body transfer technique..so he can gain more power to back stab madara....
which i for one would love to see..and what if he still takes itachi eyes get ems and then kill madra to replace them again with madara's own ..think it will form a new doujutsu????
if i were kishi i would, since we've established that he is a major fangirl, alltough it would make sasuke be a bit to powerful in my view, but like is said just now kishi the fangirl loves his sasuke so i wouldnt be surprised.
still even tough kishi is playing favourites i cant help but hink that sasuke is still a very cool character even tough he's not representing in the last few manga's while fighting hacibi, he still has a lot of flair to him and personally I think we should stop hatin on the man 24/7, ya'll made your point over the last few months..get over the fact that sasuke became on of the strongest shinobi within a manga or 20, to me he just kicks ass without messing around like we saw vegeta and goku do in draggonball all the time.
ok thats about it..let me know what ya'll think on sasuke taking over the hachibi ..did brought up the idea a couple of times but no one didnt really gave any feedback
lataz

musicgenesis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dun think they will get the eighth tails this time..He's probably too strong.i think sasuke and co will retreat to rest first since sasuke is injured too...

kyuubi sasto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
according to japanese mythology only kyuubi and susanoo were able to defeat hachibi. So sasuke will use susanoo to defeat him. Seems plausible since we already saw tsukuyomi and amaterasu a couple of times. We saw a bit of susanoo but the move ended before is was complete due to itachi's physical condition

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dun think they will get the eighth tails this time..He's probably too strong.i think sasuke and co will retreat to rest first since sasuke is injured too...
you mean was injured...karin healed him remember????
and i dont hope so..that would just stall the whole story line with sasuke going back madara telling him he better clean up the mess he left behind and come back with some plan to still catch the 8 tails....like i said b4 this fight will probably last for 3 maybe 4 manga's with each side gaining and losing the advantage and i do believe sasuke is gonna get the 8th tailes, cuz remember he said they was there to gain power sooner..so to me that means there fighting him to get the 8 tails power since there aint no other powers lying around:p.
but i doubt that even with the 8 tails sasuke will be able to defeat madara...as far as we've seen he cant be touched with his ability to move at the speed of light, so i wonder how he's gonna pull that of??? but he will somehow, when he fought itachi he said he was gonna go after the guy who helped him, that being madara so i cant wait to see sasuke backstabbing him...cuz i reckon thats gonna be one hell of a fight ms vs ems HELL YEAHHH!!!

and i saw naruto jumping in the pool of oil..wonder what thats gonna do to him???...he wont turn into a frog cuz that would kill the story so he will probably get the hang of it way quicker then we all expect and come back a sage and kick pains ass 6 ways from sunday without remourse offcourse:) but that's just hopeful thoughts:)
peace

kyuubi sasto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so hachibi is gonna take out his 8th sword...wonder what's so special about it???
glad to see some of naruto's training, although it didn't give that much new info...only thing we see is naruto pretty bruised up from all the hits he getting from the frog...but at least his gear was all torn op so we have a good chance of naruto finally getting a new hopefully more cool outfit...i hope he gets something closey to to what j-man had only in black and orange with a scroll on his back....and I dont think he'll get a sword, it just doesn't seem to be likely since the sage training doesn't have anything to do with weapons, but it would be cool tough.

on the hachibi vs hawk fight... next manga we'll probably see the hachibi gaining the upper hand again with his 8th sword, a little bit of naruto training and hopefully see where pain is at the moment, also wondering what madara is up to???...didnt see him in while.
then in the next manga sasuke will use his new ms which i hope will work alltough people have been saying the 8th tail is somehow imune to it... but sasuke can still use genjutsu just by pointing at him just like itachi did.... so i think we're bound to see sasuke pulling of a genjutsu sooner or later and then the hachibi will break free from it by transforming into his bijuu and own again for a manga or two...just to see sasuke finish him off with with oro's body transfer technique..so he can gain more power to back stab madara....
which i for one would love to see..and what if he still takes itachi eyes get ems and then kill madra to replace them again with madara's own ..think it will form a new doujutsu????
if i were kishi i would, since we've established that he is a major fangirl, alltough it would make sasuke be a bit to powerful in my view, but like is said just now kishi the fangirl loves his sasuke so i wouldnt be surprised.
still even tough kishi is playing favourites i cant help but hink that sasuke is still a very cool character even tough he's not representing in the last few manga's while fighting hacibi, he still has a lot of flair to him and personally I think we should stop hatin on the man 24/7, ya'll made your point over the last few months..get over the fact that sasuke became on of the strongest shinobi within a manga or 20, to me he just kicks ass without messing around like we saw vegeta and goku do in draggonball all the time.
ok thats about it..let me know what ya'll think on sasuke taking over the hachibi ..did brought up the idea a couple of times but no one didnt really gave any feedback
lataz
Sasuke will not take over his body. If he does it means he'll loose his uchiha body. Then he'll encounter the same problems kakashi faces when using the sharingan too much. Sasuke will defeat 8tails, become stronger under madara and finally join up with naruto to defeat akatsuki. That is his way to clear his name and 'revive' the uchiha. madara killed his clan so he will kill madara someday

kyuubi sasto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lataz
Sasuke will not take over his body. If he does it means he'll loose his uchiha body. Then he'll encounter the same problems kakashi faces when using the sharingan too much. Sasuke will defeat 8tails, become stronger under madara and finally join up with naruto to defeat akatsuki. That is his way to clear his name and 'revive' the uchiha. madara killed his clan so he will kill madara someday

vasolis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling that the eight sword is related to thunders since they are fighting at the thunder-cloud gorge and we saw that the Killer Bee (8-tails junchuuriki) has lightning techniques...

Killer Bee noticed that Karin has healing powers and is a "sensor type" so obviously she can help the other members of her team. If I was the Killer Bee, she would be my first target with the eighth sword because if she's gone, I could go home and drink that whisky !!! :D

I initially thought that he is somehow immune to genjutsu (maybe his vision isn't very good) but now I think that he may have good vision and when sasuke uses Tsukuyomi he will somehow (as other people mentioned) use the power of the eight-tails and break free!

Also, about Pain, I think that even if they manage to kill all of his bodies, since the real one isn't with them, he can summon other bodies and replace the lost ones.... Maybe that's why Pain's invincible... Maybe those bodies belong to people Pain met before... I haven't thought a lot about it. I need to re-read some chapters! :) What do you guys think about Pain?

I really wanna find out what will happen to Naruto now that he jumped into the oil and whether he will learn about his father and the "key"!
Also, concerning the power Itachi gave to him, I found out something in Wikipedia about a three-legged bird:

that in Japanese mythology is a raven and it's the bird of the sun goddess Amaterasu. This bird "was called upon to choke a beast attempting to devour the sun". I recall that Itachi used a raven to "choke" Naruto... Maybe that beast is the nine-tails in our story?? Maybe at some point the seal will weaken and the nine-tails will try to break free but it will be somehow stopped?? Or maybe it is something completely different and this power is a power that neutralises a MS jutsu??

I guess we'll wait and see!... :D

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lataz
madara was int the last chapter pein was in....

Emi Nagasaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the Markings on Karins Arms are preveous bight marks, cause to me thats what they look like. cause later on the Hachibi says " So... That girl can heal people by letting them suck her chakra eh? Check it out, yo." And plus she has probably used the technique before.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys i loved this chapter i think it was just what i needed... but this chapter leaves me with a couple of questions

1. did you guys notice the part when pa frog says not anyone can do this only people with hudge chakra ammounts can do this... this is about you (naruto) and jiraiya specfically .... hmm makes me wonder people have been telling naruto that even without the fox chakra he has a crazy amount of chakra in him since the begging of the manga and now pa frog says this 2 but also says jiraiya which leeds me to ask the question are naruto and jiraiya somehow connected expect for the student teacher thing ?

2. Is naruto having a ridcululous ammount of normal chakra somekind of bloodline thing or somthing?

3. After the whole saskue being saved by his team thing when the 8 tails is hiding behind the rock he says for a bunch of weaklings they sure are a pain whatever playtimes over time to end this right? Now typically if lets say saskue said this we would say o thats jus saskue being saskue his overconfident im better than you your below me self... but when 8 tails says this its a whole differnt story.. 8 tails is an experienced vetern he wouldnt jus blurt this out like a lil kid would it probably is the truth right ? saskue's team is weak and 8 tails will win/run away/make saskue run away overall pretty much not loose.

Sidenote that karin healing thing is jus messed up her arm looks disgusting with all the bite marks.....

Another sidenote loved how naruto jumped into the toad oil poool thats just naruto for you lol ....

again let me know what you guys think

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Markings on Karins Arms are preveous bight marks, cause to me thats what they look like. cause later on the Hachibi says " So... That girl can heal people by letting them suck her chakra eh? Check it out, yo." And plus she has probably used the technique before.
That's what it looked liked. Could be something else though, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.