platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After searching a bit in the web I think it's the 3-tails bijuu, Sanbi (or Isonade) which is like a shark and a turtle joined together. I read that it was captured by Deidara and Tobi though I don't remember seeing it... Does anyone know the manga chapter (or anime episode) in which this bijuu appears?

I found this picture:
yeah dude back when Tobi was a litle childish...

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you watched the last Naruto Shippuuden episode (72) ?

At the end after the credits and the preview of the next episode there is this special one-minute animation which provides general information... Remember it?

At the very end of this animation 4 jinchuurikis with their bijuus are shown; from right to left are:
Gaara with Ichibi
Yugito with Nibi
Naruto with Kyuubi and
an unknown jinchuuriki with his/her unknown bijuu...

The leftmost jinchuuriki and his/her bijuu are shown in black !!

Who do you think they are?
The "Killer Bee" with the eight-tails?? :)
If you look carefully, in the opening of Shippuden 72 there are a few seconds that show the Demon Fox (it seems to me in its 4-tailed form) fighting against some sort of giant worm. Does the new movie suggest Naruto has already learnt to control the kyubi or to at least release it at his own will?

lolol! I always thought Sakura would die trying to save Sasuke from an attack he could just side-step. Shell be on the ground dying saying how much she loves him then after she releases her last breath hell just walk away without a second look.. ((I came up with a million ways of Sakura dying :p))
For some reason I came up imagining the opposite: sasuke suddenly reacting to see Sakura in danger and trying to save her, because he failed to do so when he was a child at Team 7 and it was Naruto who saved her.

Last edited:

vasolis

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah dude back when Tobi was a litle childish...
Thanks man! I found it! It's in chapter 317!

If you look carefully, in the opening of Shippuden 72 there are a few seconds that show the Demon Fox (it seems to me in its 4-tailed form) fighting against some sort of giant worm. Does the new movie suggest Naruto has already learnt to control the kyubi or to at least release it at his own will?
Thanks! I haven't noticed that when watching it! It's at 04:33 in Naruto Shippuuden 72. It's possible that Naruto will be able to control the Demon Fox (in its 4-tailed form) but I am not so sure about it because there is nothing that indicates that. We just see it fighting that worm.

Btw there is an indication at 04:09 that that worm may be like a bijuu and the red-haired child might be its host...

Anw time to go to bed... it's 4:19 AM here in England!!
But before doing that I should tell you that the 413 is out!!!!

Enjoy !!!! :D

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How good was it!!!

Im blown away... WOW! Sasuke just got owned and as for the beloved MS... What... That did hardly did anything!!!

Hawk really seems to care about Sasuke... Hope he returns the feeling...

What happend to the great Uichiha being able to control the Tailed Demons???

GO 8 tails!!! But whats up with an Octpus having Horns and please dont say he is Horny...

Daim Karin is it... She like covered in bites. Have they heard of AIDS!!! I dont think anyone would want to tapp that...

Shark boy hiding in his paddle...

Cant wait for the next one!!!

WELL DONE KISHI!!! Youve out done your self.... Very impressed...

MikEDaKiLLer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DAAAAMMMMNNNN
That WAS AmAZInG!!!!
sasuke was INSANE!!!
i dont get the part where it showed the bone dude though...???
why did it show him??
but OMG!!!
WHHAAT?!?!
im completely amazed with kishi!!! THANK U!! lol
hmm i think i need to read it again lol:D:D:D:D

whoops.. SASUKE WAS MESSED UP!!! the 8 tail was aMAZING!!!

Last edited:

Naruto1217

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke got the Crap kicked out of him; I really hope the 8tails wins (even though I know he's gonna lose some how).

As for MS, Everyone here knows how I feel about MS so all I have to say HOLLIALUA!!!!!; Owned Buddy!!!!!!

The info about taming the Bijuu is really useful; Now we know how Naruto will counter MS.

At least Kishi didn't leave that hidden.

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont get the part where it showed the bone dude though...???
why did it show him??
He was like Junjo best friend... he is the reason Junjo is with Sasuke... He said Sasuke is his recranation... But he isnt...

Is there a thread on this forum about Shippuden?

Or do we just post here... Which Id like to do???

Last edited:

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have you watched the last Naruto Shippuuden episode (72) ?

At the end after the credits and the preview of the next episode there is this special one-minute animation which provides general information... Remember it?

At the very end of this animation 4 jinchuurikis with their bijuus are shown; from right to left are:
Gaara with Ichibi
Yugito with Nibi
Naruto with Kyuubi and
an unknown jinchuuriki with his/her unknown bijuu...

The leftmost jinchuuriki and his/her bijuu are shown in black !!

Who do you think they are?
The "Killer Bee" with the eight-tails?? :)
It's probably just the 4-tails and the huge silhouette at the back could just be the 3-tailed Demon turtle which Deidara's gonna pawn later on. I doubt they'd show the eight-tails this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.