Not open for further replies.

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pein was the first to introduce the three-staged world domination plan. He seemed to a have a wealth of knowledge of the other shinobi villages and how they worked. He's powerful. He's a figure to be feared. He's heartless. And that "god" complex...

...Plus the Negato from the flashbacks after mastering all of the jutsu taught to him from Jiraiya would've made the best final villain after he had grown up (with Pein's mindset) in my opinion. I guess the fact that he isn't so Konoha-centric and his goals are on a global scale (not to mention the hype surrounding his eyes) just makes him a better fit than Madara who although seems to play the mastermind behind the scenes very well, but still is too "Konoha-centric" for me to take him seriously. People can say how much of a threat he will become after his goals are accomplished, but we all know the buck will stop at Konoha for him since NO ONE succeeds. Orochimaru failed. Hell, he was the first to attack Konoha, yet failed...

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The main problem with Pain and Madara's plans supposedly conflicting is that we've yet to learn of Madara's plans. And I'm sure, Pain probably already knows of them as he's the one Madara chose as leader in his own place. You're not going to run an organisation for someone without knowing anything. Then, you'd have to believe Pain stands a chance against Madara when all the build up so far has drawn a pretty distinct line of portraying Madara as having no equal currently and being the mastermind of this plot.

You can't compare the hype.

From what I can tell, it's preference of the readers I guess.

The majority seem to be people who dislike Madara, probably because he's a "lol Uchiha", and want Pain to gain redemption in some form as he was overshadowed by him.

Then you have those who want the villains having conflicts with each other.

Disregarding the first, the second concept is interesting, I just don't like it currently as I'd like to see them prove they're an actual threat by themselves or their plans before disintegrating and then getting owned. As I only see the threat level increasing now that it's been revealed they have larger playing fields rather than a small group.

We'll see though. Pain vs Madara war isn't going to end until Naruto kills one. You can take a guess as to who he'll kill first.

LooKa!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well..if u think about what Pain said...that if jman knew his secret, hi would never won....
i think it's about his true identity...... it must stay secret, or he would faild!
and i think that he is Danzou. why would kishi just sudenly show him up, if his not to take some big part in manga....? and that wpuld explain why he listens to madara.... it's becouse madara know his secret....he cant alow him to expose his true identity ;D just to remind you... danzou is powerfull shinobi....he wanted to be hokage...and you cant even think of that position if you are not one of the most powerfull ppls in konoha....and he was..still is....
Think about it...we know almoust nothing bout him, and that bandage on his eye....maybe he's hiding his right eye from some reason....reminds me of kakashi a little..
who knows ;)

Last edited:

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well..if u think about what Pain said...that if jman knew his secret, hi would never won....
i think it's about his true identity...... it must stay secret, or he would faild!
and i think that he is Danzou. why would kishi just sudenly show him up, if his not to take some big part in manga....?
Think about it...we know almoust nothing bout him, and that bandage on his eye....maybe he's hiding his right eye from some reason....reminds me of kakashi a little..
who knows ;)
why would pain be danzou??:confused: danzou wants to protect Konoha, Pain wants to distroy the whole shinobi world...so I dont think its true:)

1 More day
yep! cant wait!!!:D

Last edited:

LooKa!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ive edited it a little...
well, danzou wants to tak econtrol of konoha...mayve he want of whole world....and pian does not really wants to destroy it...he wants to 'change' it a lot....

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ive edited it a little...
well, danzou wants to tak econtrol of konoha...mayve he want of whole world....and pian does not really wants to destroy it...he wants to 'change' it a lot....
well yeah but still... pain is not danzou... they just have hothing to do with each other...

LooKa!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah...to much of waiting for manga akes me put out crazy ideas....lol
but who knows? :p
well...1 more day...and then a lot more days for us to know a whole story!

Colo Uzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if yaw didnt realize, kisame called madara mizukage the mizukage is the hidden mist village kage. I looked for some info on him and its weird that he is teaming with kisame... Why? well look at this

Fourth Mizukage
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Birthday: Unknown
Blood Type: Unknown
The Fourth Mizukage became corrupt with power and ran the village with an iron fist disbanding the Seven Swordsmen and creating their own personal guard to protect them rather then to stick with old tradition. This corruption and abuse of power were said to have been present all the way into recent times. It is possible that these events are what lead up to Zabuza Momochi, being the former, albeit most recent leader of the Seven Swordsmen and former ANBU squad captain, leading the failed assassination attempt on the current Mizukage. This is all but speculation.

Retrieved from "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mizukage"

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fourth Mizukage
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Birthday: Unknown
Blood Type: Unknown
The Fourth Mizukage became corrupt with power and ran the village with an iron fist disbanding the Seven Swordsmen and creating their own personal guard to protect them rather then to stick with old tradition. This corruption and abuse of power were said to have been present all the way into recent times. It is possible that these events are what lead up to Zabuza Momochi, being the former, albeit most recent leader of the Seven Swordsmen and former ANBU squad captain, leading the failed assassination attempt on the current Mizukage. This is all but speculation.

Retrieved from "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mizukage"
cool thanks for the info about the mizukage:)

Status
Not open for further replies.