thenewkid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto

:cool:Naruto is going to become stronger than the j-man of course. But the question is how. And the obvious answer is that he is going to not only be his apprentice as a ninja, but also become the new toad mountain sage. He is going to have to go visit that top toad thing. The king toad or something like that. Thats why the toads asked if he was the j-man's student.

ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi said naruto's generation would be stonger than the last, so no duh. i think he will get trained by the toads, but he'll get interrupted by sasuke's attack on konoha.

thenewkid

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto will not seek out to fight sasuke when they attack the village with akastski. He will seek out to fight pein after training with the toads and learning pein's weakness because pein killed jiraiya.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">sasuke what an idiot, he's being played like a puppet. I thought he was supposed to be a genuis turns out he's dumber than naruto. he doesnt realize maadra is using him</div>

Colo Uzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke is a genius a genius of stupidville

ya never listen to the frase keep your friends close and your enemies closer

sasuke could be a EMO that thinks everybody is against him,
but like he did with orochimaru, he knew what orochimaru wanted he still
left and then took out orochimaru, same thing its gonna happen
to madara. Sasuke it going use him like madara is using him and them sasuke will learn his weakneses and all that dudu
and take him out

Reactions: DarkShadowM99

DarkShadowM99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya never listen to the frase keep your friends close and your enemies closer

sasuke could be a EMO that thinks everybody is against him,
but like he did with orochimaru, he knew what orochimaru wanted he still
left and then took out orochimaru, same thing its gonna happen
to madara. Sasuke it going use him like madara is using him and them sasuke will learn his weakneses and all that dudu
and take him out
Thatz what a real Ninja is suppose to do

-D-:naruto:

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">itachi the genuis tried to outsmart maadara he failed. Maadara is not oro, remember he's + 100 something years old and has the experience that comes with it. I dont think he's that gullable. Sasuke has no chance against maadara</div>

HokagePein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
listen Sasuke even tho im not a big fan currently he will indeed make us all very happy at the end by dieing to Madara or Pein or the new Orochimaru/kabuuto but we will see anD ofcourse Naruto will end up being the 2nd strongest next to Rock Lee Konohas hokage

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the spoilers have been confirmed, so i think naruto will finally find out about jman. about time. i think manga 405 will have his whole reaction to it though.

Ragnekhav07

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
manga chapter 405 is gonna be narutos emotions about jmans death and hes gonna realize what he has to do, to train with the sages and learn the destiny that he has been left with. Manga 406 is the preparation of the attack and probably naruto leaving the village with sakura probably going to stop him and finnally show her true feelings goddamnit i know that she loves him.

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so it seems it has been confirmed that madara is the real leader for A-team? i want to see the next fight, and who will die and who will survive. i guess another training day for naruto from the frog friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.