Not open for further replies.

Suigetsu_

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think there are 2 ways of obtaining the samehada: either receive from someone as a gift (we know that the swords of the seven swordsmen are handed down from generation to generation or something like that...) or by killing its current owner, and I dont think suigetsu is strong enough to beat kisame
But then again Suigetsu is able to reduce himself to liquid form and to return to bodily form at will. This ability also allows him to change his body shape, giving him the ability to increase the size of his limbs, proportionally increasing his strength, if necessary. It also makes striking him somewhat difficult; since he is made of liquid, any regular strike will go right through his watery form.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found this
You must be registered for see images
Good 1 buddy, That is why I placed that in my prediction about how I think Naruto will end.

Nice recap :D

But then again Suigetsu is able to reduce himself to liquid form and to return to bodily form at will. This ability also allows him to change his body shape, giving him the ability to increase the size of his limbs, proportionally increasing his strength, if necessary. It also makes striking him somewhat difficult; since he is made of liquid, any regular strike will go right through his watery form.
Sorry to burst it to you buddy, but I think that Kisame have the ability to manipulate water. What do you think he is going to do the Waterman in his liquid form ? :D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if sasuke was train by orochimaru, i know orochimaru teach him the forbidden jutsu he might bring back itachi back to life, madara told him to take itachi eye he say no,probably he might bring him back to life , well i dont know exactly im just saying.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if sasuke was train by orochimaru, i know orochimaru teach him the forbidden jutsu he might bring back itachi back to life, madara told him to take itachi eye he say no,probably he might bring him back to life , well i dont know exactly im just saying.
Good thinking, only flaw is that Orochimaru's technique makes the bodies puppets. Its not the real deal, if you know what I mean?

tobi2008

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
found a spoliers no need to thank me .NOT. i will lov if you GUYS will show a little gretitude

This spoiler seems fake but I thought I owed it to everyone to show it. It comes from a user calling himself shehab1984aziz:

Morning at Konoha, and a frog entered to the village.
Tsunade enters to her office and start to read document.
The frogs enters to the office from the window.

Scene changes to Naruto
Naruto: ?Too bad Ero-Sanin isn?t here.. I need to ask him about that power..?
Naruto: ?l?ll go to ask Oba-Chan, maybe she know something about that..?
Naruto looks at the famous picture of him, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura.
Naruto: ?Sasuke.. to attack Konoha.. what a stupid joke.?

And he leaves the house.

Scene changes to Hawk
Sasuke: ?As Madara said, everything is ready, so we can go to Konoha.?
Sasuke: ?Just one rule before we go: don?t touch Naruto. I guess he?ll find me out first, and im the only one that gonna fight him.?
Madara: ?Sasuke, can I speak with you alone for a min??
Sasuke: ?Sure.?
Sasuke and Madara is going to a hide
Madara: ?Its about Itachi?s Eyes. Right now you don?t want them, but I sure you?ll need them sometime.?

Madara: ?I?m very sure you don?t want to be blind after all, right??
Madara: ?I saved them. You can take them whenever you want in the next 15 years.?
Sasuke: ?I-..?
Madara: ?Don?t say anyword. You?ll need them in the end. And yeah, I know, your eyes is much stonger than Itachi has, but.. a little power won?t hurt you, right??

Scene is back to Konoha
Naruto is about to enter to Tsunade?s office
Tsunade: ?Its.. Its impossible.. Jiraya.. NOOO!?
Naruto hears everything, and he shocked.

mihcom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
found a spoliers no need to thank me .NOT. i will lov if you GUYS will show a little gretitude

This spoiler seems fake but I thought I owed it to everyone to show it. It comes from a user calling himself shehab1984aziz:

Morning at Konoha, and a frog entered to the village.
Tsunade enters to her office and start to read document.
The frogs enters to the office from the window.

Scene changes to Naruto
Naruto: ?Too bad Ero-Sanin isn?t here.. I need to ask him about that power..?
Naruto: ?l?ll go to ask Oba-Chan, maybe she know something about that..?
Naruto looks at the famous picture of him, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura.
Naruto: ?Sasuke.. to attack Konoha.. what a stupid joke.?

And he leaves the house.

Scene changes to Hawk
Sasuke: ?As Madara said, everything is ready, so we can go to Konoha.?
Sasuke: ?Just one rule before we go: don?t touch Naruto. I guess he?ll find me out first, and im the only one that gonna fight him.?
Madara: ?Sasuke, can I speak with you alone for a min??
Sasuke: ?Sure.?
Sasuke and Madara is going to a hide
Madara: ?Its about Itachi?s Eyes. Right now you don?t want them, but I sure you?ll need them sometime.?

Madara: ?I?m very sure you don?t want to be blind after all, right??
Madara: ?I saved them. You can take them whenever you want in the next 15 years.?
Sasuke: ?I-..?
Madara: ?Don?t say anyword. You?ll need them in the end. And yeah, I know, your eyes is much stonger than Itachi has, but.. a little power won?t hurt you, right??

Scene is back to Konoha
Naruto is about to enter to Tsunade?s office
Tsunade: ?Its.. Its impossible.. Jiraya.. NOOO!?
Naruto hears everything, and he shocked.
thanks tobi2006:D but theres a thread specially made for spoliers:

:)

tobi2008

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
look

one more

madara say from pic with close up pic"Above all else, I have broken in (tamed) Sasuke...

one more;

Last edited:

Ragnekhav07

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i bet after naruto finds out about jmans death and the code on the frog, he will be miserable but then he will be confident that he must kill pein so he will go to the toad sage's temple and train

naruto shud most of all learn some more wind-type techniques like close to sora's but much more powerful. I dont understand, i know its not naruto's thing but he could go to the library and find out wind-natured techniques like how sakura learns new healing techniques from the library.

Last edited:

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya the pic's look pretty real, and that looked like a frog. hopefully some of jiraiya's secrets start unraveling into the manga. maybe kisame just sparred with suigetsu not fought. cause OBVIOUSLY kisame is alive along with team hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.