Not open for further replies.

Anchewz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea that could be but when did he gained his MS cause he was fighting Itachi with a regular sharingan?? It is not fair to see it now. It would be cooler if he showed us in a battle.
Sasuke got his MS because someone close to him died and that person was Itachi which allowed him to awaken his own MS. Madara said in the last manga that it was all part of Itachi's "plan"...

Sasuke Is Really Trully Evil With This Eye Do U See The Bird Already Flying..poor Naruto He Better Get The Message Quick FROM THE TOAD..SASUKE IS GETTING MORE STRONGER
I agreeeeeeeeeeeee... Naruto needs to get the message from the toad and learn how to control the Kyuubi's Chakra as his own coz Naruto hasn't made an major developments in skills and abilities but Sasuke keeps improving, at a stupidly fast rate... Naruto needs to become far more stronger to challenge pain or sasuke!!!

Last edited:

sgt

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wish kishi would make 5 manga episodes every week :(
i kinda got bored from the uchihas, i want to see naruto training with the toadsages and unlock the secrets and get the code from jiraiya and learn all techniques of yondaime and then become hokage !
then facing pein and madara using sexy no jutsu and make their nose blood to death !

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wish kishi would make 5 manga episodes every week :(
i kinda got bored from the uchihas, i want to see naruto training with the toadsages and unlock the secrets and get the code from jiraiya and learn all techniques of yondaime and then become hokage !
then facing pein and madara using sexy no jutsu and make their nose blood to death !
wow dude, can i have your babies? we agree on everything

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ehh, i kinda doubt they will kill each other. i dont think kishi will take out the 2 biggest characters in the series.

did anyone else realize that Naruto and Sasuke are just getting extremely lucky? naruto has the 9 tails in him and getting toad training FREE. then sasuke had curse mark, orochimarus powers and now itachis powers. will they ever have their own skill?
its their skill and actually narutos 9 tails is a skill but only when naruto controls him he can now control 3 or 4 tails in the end of the naruto he can control all tails

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I sure hope so!! How can they make us listen to a dialogue for 4 manga chapters, that's like a month of boring talking about stuff they could've explained in one chapter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.