Shisui

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its called "last words" so maybe it will be alot of reflecting by Sasuke, we get to hear what Itachi said before the "poke" and we will maybe have that note by J-man decoded.

aVague

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
next chapters will be dedicaded to finding the thruth out by Sasuke (he wil return in Konohora meeting Danzou)
this chapter was just as I (not only me) predicted

but there is a possability that next chpater will be about evidence left behind cuz of fight Sasuke/Itachi (where did Naruto and otheres go , what happened to fish-man , did Tsunade got this message and others)

ToadSageJiraiya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thnik narutos group will be back either next week or in 3 weeks i mean saskue is still wit madara that last pic was not him i dont think we will see but i cant wait for narutos group im tired of saskue

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From my point of view its a good ending of that sasuke part and kishi will now switch back to the remaining fights. From my point of view Naruto will be shown to show his thoughts, which do not think beyond the normal. "DuMB" in a way ^^

I just think that many parts will lead to the same thing. Danzou and the Village.

Therefore it could be realized that sasuke and Naruto meet each other... but first they will finish the fights and all persons of great importance will head towards konoha and danzou.

Naruto will get informations about jiraiyas dead and will have a new catalyst to train what is in the scroll, his meeting with sasuke, which will runaway ^^

yondaime

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
However, there's still something I doubt in this chapter as to how far be the truth that Itachi said that Madara is the one responsible for the kyuubi attack. I seriously think that Sasuke might join Madara in his venture which I personally think (I don't have any backup evidence for this, just another my prediction) it's not about revenge but maybe something more that that e.g. world domination, take over Konoha and claimed himself as true leader or Hokage.

So what do you think? Will Sasuke join Madara after all the truth revealed about Itachi? I personally think this is highly to happen. If not, then there's no point about Madara getting his hand on Sasuke.

Due to the statement above, I also feel that Madara is the one telling the truth because Itachi knew from the beginning if Sasuke fall into the hand of Madara, then this will cause Sasuke to be on the evil side, helping Madara in his venture which Itachi knew about Madara's real intention of founding Akatsuki. That's why Itachi met Naruto earlier to tell Naruto the truth about him but Naruto couldn't believe it. If Naruto get to get Sasuke earlier than Madara, then Sasuke will be hero of Konoha for killing his brother.

Unfortunately, since Madara is the one who get to Sasuke, then Itachi's plan for making Sasuke a hero might fail due to several possibilities.

Hope you enjoy my views

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he will join madara. but i bet he feels like a fool seeing as how he killed his brother and his brother was just trying to protect him

ToadSageJiraiya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think kishi will take a break from saskue for now b/c i noticed he didnt say there was no naruto next week but he also didnt not say a title for next week (if he did i didnt see it) so that leads me to believe narutos group will come backk to main stage

XSasuke UchihaX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really want to know where is Sasuke in the end of the chapter and does this mean that next chapter they are going to switch to Konoha team or hebi and Kisame.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
next chapters will be dedicaded to finding the thruth out by Sasuke (he wil return in Konohora meeting Danzou)
this chapter was just as I (not only me) predicted

but there is a possability that next chpater will be about evidence left behind cuz of fight Sasuke/Itachi (where did Naruto and otheres go , what happened to fish-man , did Tsunade got this message and others)
Hi buddy, I think so to, but I think that those last words, can either be Itachis or Jman's last words on the Toads back. And its not fish-man, its WaterMan -Zugetsu and Fish Face-Kisame.

I smell something fishy!!!!!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.