Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Konoha Is In Huge Problem Now ..sasuke Gonna Attack Konoha..and I Think Is Going For Danzou..and The Two Old Ppl....and After That He Might Go After Naruto...naruto Need To Go To Toad Mountain Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think the note jiraiya left behind is just pein's identity. but if you guys take a look at manga 370. jiraiya has a talk with a toad and says that naruto has a jutsu that seems to powerful for him to even possess. the toad stats "does naruto even need such a jutsu?". so i guess whatever the toads are gunna give naruto are gunna be insane.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">i knew it sasuke is gonna become a bad guy, naruto and sasuke are gonna become arch rivals. One of them will eventually kill the other, its inevitable</div>

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i knew it sasuke is gonna become a bad guy, naruto and sasuke are gonna become arch rivals. One of them will eventually kill the other, its inevitable
ehh, i kinda doubt they will kill each other. i dont think kishi will take out the 2 biggest characters in the series.

did anyone else realize that Naruto and Sasuke are just getting extremely lucky? naruto has the 9 tails in him and getting toad training FREE. then sasuke had curse mark, orochimarus powers and now itachis powers. will they ever have their own skill?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.