Anbucoy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Goes Berzerk

i think naruto will get the message that j-man is dead and will go berserk. In a rage he gonna bust out the nine tails. His group will see what burden naruto has been carrying, and possibly he might hurt someone in his group by accident but since yamato is there he gonna get him under control. I hope he realized with the death of his teacher that he is so Weak in skill(not power) to be even thinking to go after J-man's killers or even to go after sauske. Naruto will disappear for a while with the frogs, and the story will focus on kakashi and sakura. Time Gap. I hope he will use his clones to train his ass off. Its the only way for him to make catch up. In my opinion there is too big a gap between sauske and naruto. Now even more so when itachi gave sauske his eye techniques.

This is my prediction for later later on in the manga. Akatsuki will attack konoha. Whos gonna come save konoha? The new and improved Naruto Smarter i hope and with more skill!!! and one can pray with a better outfit. everyones new cloths looks so bad ass cept naruto's. His look will change a lot. His hair longer and looking more like this father the 4th and J-man. Every ones gonna think hes the 4th come back. Well this is just wishful thinking. My first post Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.