Not open for further replies.

kairi_1027

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
though its still long it's still getting intresting. i meen when each manga comes out each week i get all excited because i want too no whts going to happen next.....it a huge thrill u know if u think about. Every person who wants to know whts going too happen in each chapter cant sit still for a moment without not knowiing whts going to happen...thats why they keep reading...... they want tooo get into the story they want too get intrested. Its human nature for people to doo this sort of thing in their daily lives..

Cursed_sasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
though its still long it's still getting intresting. i meen when each manga comes out each week i get all excited because i want too no whts going to happen next.....it a huge thrill u know if u think about. Every person who wants to know whts going too happen in each chapter cant sit still for a moment without not knowiing whts going to happen...thats why they keep reading...... they want tooo get into the story they want too get intrested. Its human nature for people to doo this sort of thing in their daily lives..
same for me :D

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we arejust getting a Madara spin on the stroy. Just enough truth to make it seem real but then mix in enough lies for the the lies to seem true. He will probably start using circumstantial evidence that Sasuke might know about to help push his agenda.

Also could Itachi have poisoned himself before the fight to make sure he died and I still want to know what everything Itachi said to Naruto.

kairi_1027

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
same for me :D
i know it soo awsomenesss

I think we arejust getting a Madara spin on the stroy. Just enough truth to make it seem real but then mix in enough lies for the the lies to seem true. He will probably start using circumstantial evidence that Sasuke might know about to help push his agenda.

Also could Itachi have poisoned himself before the fight to make sure he died and I still want to know what everything Itachi said to Naruto.

i know i want too know wht the uchiha clan was doing behind konohas back...
its sooo confusing yet i understand it somehow.

Last edited:

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On another topic. As I stated before, what do you think Danzous game was in ordering the hit by Sai on Sasuke. Especially if Itachi had warned him directly not to. He could have done it so much earlier if he didn't fear Itachi. Why now? He knew that Sasuke was out to kill Itachi and wouldn't rest till it was done. Surely Danzou would want this, so why try to stop him before it is done? Also, why I'm on the topic, what was with Danzou giving Oro' the ANBU info? That wasn't just a trust device was it? Danzou is going to become a very important character.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that his actions were to then take out Sasuke because Sasuke did not go down the path that Itachi was probably hoping he would. Instead, from that Sasuke became a liability to the village and then was in league with one of the village's greatest threats. At that point, I believe Danzo to be acting in the village's best interest with eliminating Sasuke but it is very funny how Danzo himself was one to order Itachi with the mission to kill the uchiha clan because of their motives to take over the village, and yet he himself was setting up to do the same thing 16 years later. Comedy! But i do agree that Root and Danzo will play another big role as to come later this year tied with Sasuke. THe hint from Jiraiya, Sai's introduction and now the tie to Itachi and his actions with the massacre. Its shaping up to have something else with konoha and Danzo in this one.

kairi_1027

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it think that sai is lonely yet he so sweet it's nice when he starts to open up a little more in the series.... the way things are going i think he would rather go against danzo because he wants to be kind just like his brother who had died.

shaolinchad

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sai is discovering himself out! He's learning how to get his emotions back, they've been numb for so long. In helping Naruto re-gain his friendship with Sasuke; Sai will become stronger, and remember his emotions that he had when he was a kid...

The Last Enemy Is Death...

Status
Not open for further replies.