Kin
58💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Manga 400 - Predictions/Spoilers

Naruto Manga 399 Released

So finally we got a new chapter again. This topic is meant to discuss about 399 and predict the next chapter.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you are right, Madara's plan was to convert Sasuke to the 'Dark' side. But my Q still is why did Madara help Itachi to kill the clan if itachi was ordered by the elders? If Madara loved his clan so much like he claims towards Sasuke, why then did he kill them, and not assist them, or took on as the leader of the clan like he us to be? I mean, his true enemy is the Senju not his own clan????? Also if he hated his own clan from abandoning him and wanted to kill them, he is a couple of centuries to late for that? He would not achieve anything by doing that. Why did he not oppose Itachi when Itachi was orderd to kill his beloved clan? Something doesnt make sense?

Somebody please explain maby why he would have done that. Because I think that would be revealed in chapter 400.

Because I can almost guarantee that Sasuke will ask that q in the next ep

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Madara is telling the whole truth, besides Jiraiya said (guested) that the only one that can be responsible and can control the nine-tails is Madara. Soething is missing.

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya I noticed that too cuz Jiraiya said Madara controled the fox and Madara said no Uchiha controled it that day........hrm.......

But I agree Konoha is now in more trouble.......and I think the Akatsuki just got a new member.......*yikes*

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe, but what was the purpose of making the team Hebi if he joins in Akatsuki
it can't be that the team was formed just to fill some chapters.
There are few possibilities that may happen:
-Sasuke joins Akatsuki
-The 3 remaining members of Hebi join the leaf
-Sasuke not join Akatsuki
-All team member from Hebi join the leaf

Yamato057

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
or the 3 prove themselves enough to join Akatsuki........maybe..........But if the 3 plus Sasuke turn Madara down.....and re-join leaf........then Akatsuki is in deap troubile

Sasυke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that the 3 of them will join Akatsuki. Well about Kirin maybe because she would follow Sasuke anywhere, Suigetsu want all seven sword of the mist, a don't think he would e friend with Kisame, and about Juugo a don't know- well there i a possibility that they may join but a don't know, it doesn't seem fair. Naruto is chasing Sasuke forever, and Sasuke is joining groups like pair of socks.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmmm...i wonder.....
why are we brining up tobi
if he isn't madara then hes just
some crazy man who thinks he madara
(cought obito)

Mangekyou Kakashi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea.. there could be nobody else but him..

but the question is, how did he manage to get alive?

could Rin have gone back and sacrificed herself for Obito..

just like what Chiyo-sama did to Gaara.. :kakashi:

Status
Not open for further replies.