Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Night Phase 1 Casualties

As the sun went down, A series of things started to happen in Konoha.

You must be registered for see images

Some one received powerful gift

??? Used summoning technique .

sai used ??? on ??? but had no effect .

Kiba used ??? on ???

One of the path was used on ??? to reveal their ability.

@Apriori was janitored and their corpse was cleaned.

@Dupa was janitored along with @Apriori

@AL_sama Was killed at night.
??? used chidori current to kill him .

@AL_sama was Kiba Inuzuka

You must be registered to see images

Greetings player you are kiba Inuzuka ,

[Active: Enhanced sense]: You have access to tracking Night action, Tracking another player informs you who that player used a night action on that night.

Condition: You will not learn what type of ability your target has used. Submit your action each night.

Win cons: You win when all the threats from Konohagukre are eliminated.

The Darkness had ended . The Shinobis woke up and got ready to face another discussion day.

It is a fine morning, Day Phase 2, you can start discussing.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Night Phase 1 Casualties
As the sun went down, A series of things started to happen in Konoha.

You must be registered for see images

Some one received powerful gift

Kiba used ??? on ???

One of the path was used on ??? to reveal their ability.

@Apriori was janitored and their corpse was cleaned.

@Dupa was janitored along with @Apriori

@AL_sama Was killed at night.
??? used chidori current to kill him .

@AL_sama was Kiba Inuzuka

You must be registered to see images

Greetings player you are kiba Inuzuka ,

[Active: Enhanced sense]: You have access to tracking Night action, Tracking another player informs you who that player used a night action on that night.

Condition: You will not learn what type of ability your target has used. Submit your action each night.

Win cons: You win when all the threats from Konohagukre are eliminated.

The Darkness had ended . The Shinobis woke up and got ready to face another discussion day.

It is a fine morning, Day Phase 2, you can start discussing.

1. @Michelle
2. @Gister
3. @Ansatsuken
4. @Alice in Noodleland
5. @Odd
6. @Finalbeta
7. @Dragomir
8. @MadieV
10. @6thHokage
11. @Konno
12. @Tigerrr in the woods
13. @Starboy
14. @GinkoSha
15. @Gutsy
16. @Avito
18. @Koto
21. @Junegirl_19
22. @Alubama

These are the remaining alive players. This is a mention for use later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting end of the nightphase.

And Sagebee was a cultist, I don't think he recruited anybody since it was his night ability and he got lynched before the beginning of N1

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You were on your way to being lynched over Sagebee, then the day phase got ended early by Itachi. It was done to save you especially since Sagebee wasn't Mafia
I don't see how it adds up. If I was on my way to being lynched, I would have had to be in the lead for votes right? But as you can see by the vote count at the end, I wasn't, so that action by Itachi only makes sense to be used on SB but that's not possible right now.

So it couldn't have been used to help both of us, not to mention how Itachi being Mafia doesn't really make sense.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RIP Kiba... Al Sama :-/

Chidori it's Kakashi's jutsu.. Or it could be Sasuke?? I don't think we have other shinobi to use chidori.
chidori was created by Kakashi, Sasuke was taught to use it. So I would imagine that it would be one of the two.

As for the current situation, I have to admit odd has some validity to their claim that Dragomir was close to being the one voted out, and since the day ended early as you guys said it would make sense that he would have used an ability to make sure he did not get lynched but Sage instead. However, Sage being lynched seem to be beneficial in the way that he was the cultist Orochimaru.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
chidori was created by Kakashi, Sasuke was taught to use it. So I would imagine that it would be one of the two.

As for the current situation, I have to admit odd has some validity to their claim that Dragomir was close to being the one voted out, and since the day ended early as you guys said it would make sense that he would have used an ability to make sure he did not get lynched but Sage instead. However, Sage being lynched seem to be beneficial in the way that he was the cultist Orochimaru.
Yes this, I agree but I'm still not sure about Gisters role in the discussion tho, he still hasn't really said anything since the heat got off his back. Didn't it all start with him a bit? if i remember correctly
Post automatically merged:

he seems awfully quiet looking at how he reacted at first

Reactions: JojocIaw

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes this, I agree but I'm still not sure about Gisters role in the discussion tho, he still hasn't really said anything since the heat got off his back. Didn't it all start with him a bit? if i remember correctly
if you read back he was quite active in discussions early on, and of course he has been quite, so I guess he could possibly be someone to look out for seeing how he remains unseen. The heat was somewhat on him, so yea he could be someone of interest.

Right now it seems that Orochimaru and Kiba have died as well as 2 other people were janitored. And we saw that Sai used something? on someone.

Besides these two things seem suspicious to me, someone summoned something, who could do that, and who did sai try to target with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.