Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like Konno pointed, we are lucky that Orochimaru/Sagebee didn't have the chance to use his ability to recruit for the cult.
For the end of the day 1 i have many questions and I hope we will understand what happened.
yes hopefully more will come to light. still curious since several people are currently not saying much. Of course i can see that some seem to be suspicious like i mentioned earlier and another guy said, but who knows.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still going with Dragomir? What is your reasoning? I want to read it. How you connect the dots that lead to the vote.
the only reasoning that i can currently see is that he had the second most votes on the first day to be lynched, only eclipsed by Sage (Orochimaru) whom was the one to be lynched, now I cannot recall why he had so many votes, but im curious about it. And also i seem to recall that the day ended early or something so that the result stayed and no one else could vote for lynching or was i wrong? meaning he got "saved" possibly. But its just a theory or an idea. Otherwise there are other members who could seem suspicious as well. How about yourself, any thoughts on the current situation?

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you read back he was quite active in discussions early on, and of course he has been quite, so I guess he could possibly be someone to look out for seeing how he remains unseen. The heat was somewhat on him, so yea he could be someone of interest.

Right now it seems that Orochimaru and Kiba have died as well as 2 other people were janitored. And we saw that Sai used something? on someone.

??? Used summoning technique .

sai used ??? on ??? but had no effect .

Besides these two things seem suspicious to me, someone summoned something, who could do that, and who did sai try to target with something.
Now i see, you should be right.
Let's review the Konoga summoning shinobi: Naruto and Jiraiya with toads
Sasuke with snakes, Tsunade with snails, Kakasho with dogs.
Did i forgot someone?
And Sai's jutsu can be a painting?

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now i see, you should be right.
Let's review the Konoga summoning shinobi: Naruto and Jiraiya with toads
Sasuke with snakes, Tsunade with snails, Kakasho with dogs.
Did i forgot someone?
And Sai's jutsu can be a painting?
alright so the ones who can summon animals in Konohagakure, is: Jiraiya, Naruto, Konohamaru, Hiruzen, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade, Kakashi, Gai (Turtles), Danzo (that elephant thing), Minato....

i think thats the ones i can think of, who can summon animals of different contracts.

Sai creates living things of ink yes. but he did a separate thing during the night.

Reactions: Michelle

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if you read back he was quite active in discussions early on, and of course he has been quite, so I guess he could possibly be someone to look out for seeing how he remains unseen. The heat was somewhat on him, so yea he could be someone of interest.

Right now it seems that Orochimaru and Kiba have died as well as 2 other people were janitored. And we saw that Sai used something? on someone.

??? Used summoning technique .

sai used ??? on ??? but had no effect .

Besides these two things seem suspicious to me, someone summoned something, who could do that, and who did sai try to target with something.
What could a summon be?

alright so the ones who can summon animals in Konohagakure, is: Jiraiya, Naruto, Konohamaru, Hiruzen, Sakura, Sasuke, Tsunade, Kakashi, Gai (Turtles), Danzo (that elephant thing), Minato....

i think thats the ones i can think of, who can summon animals of different contracts.

Sai creates living things of ink yes. but he did a separate thing during the night.
Didn't he have the ability to seal others in his paintings?

Reactions: JojocIaw

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On the Previous Day result, it was very unexpected. Cult playing in this game send shiver through out my entire body. I never thought it can be possible in this game. I don't know how to describe it, maybe its a luck or a miracle or god blessing.
It's all started when I put my strong suspicion on him(Sagebee) and he responded very 'wild' to it. Cult is very dangerous anti-town Faction because they keep building and spreading unlike lone wolf(Serial Killer) or Mafia.

I'm aware that Sagebee talked about Cult several times in the previous day but I just ignored it because I think its very impossible in this game.

So by having such faction(Cult-Third party) in this game I doubt Serial Killer exist in this game. It because by having all anti-town Factions/alignments inside this small game it will create an imbalance and disastrous for townie.

That's my simple thought.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry Starboy i would like to give you one, but I have to go eat dinner now and then im watching the new movie Polar, so i wont be active for a while to see what is going on.

@Alubama

First part, a summon can be an animal, but to be honest could it not also be the summoning of scrolls, or something like the rashomon gates, or something else entirely, it is not restricted to animals, but the most likely would be an animal summon.

for Sai, as i recall, he could create living creatures of ink, and he could seal people within his scrolls with the ink. Id deduce that Sai is possible a or one of the detectives or something in this situation seeing how he should be loyal and affiliated with Konoha, just my thought. My imagination of Sai that is. As for the person who summoned something could be anyone really, who says its someone from Konoha, could be Nagato or someone else outside of Konoha as well.

(Alright ill be back later)

Reactions: Alubama and Corazon

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What could a summon be?
I think that it would give an extra vote count.
On the Previous Day result, it was very unexpected. Cult playing in this game send shiver through out my entire body. I never thought it can be possible in this game. I don't know how to describe it, maybe its a luck or a miracle or god blessing.
It's all started when I put my strong suspicion on him(Sagebee) and he responded very 'wild' to it. Cult is very dangerous anti-town Faction because they keep building and spreading unlike lone wolf(Serial Killer) or Mafia.

I'm aware that Sagebee talked about Cult several times in the previous day but I just ignored it because I think its very impossible in this game.

So by having such faction(Cult-Third party) in this game I doubt Serial Killer exist in this game. It because by having all anti-town Factions/alignments inside this small game it will create an imbalance and disastrous for townie.

That's my simple thought.
What made you doubt the existence of Cult so much? I was wary it might be in the game with the mod-confirmation.

I'd also like to ask how did Sage's last ditch attempt in saving himself make you view him as Town or enough to drop your vote on him?

Nah, SK can very well be in this game. I hosted a game with 2 mafias, a cult, and an SK. Worked out great. Cult won btw.

Reactions: MadieV and Alubama

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“And I, Uchiha Madara, now declare a Great Shinobi war against Konoha.”

The masked man said from a distance, “but I’ll play a little game with you, Hokage sama”

“Stop joking around, Madara. Speak out.Tell me what are you up to?” The blonde ponytails ruffled and the Hokage punched and broke her desk in pieces. Madara stood in her office, preparing to return, “Me and my men would be hiding among your innocent villagers, and our identities won’t be out till our death. If you find and eliminate all of us, there won’t be a war, my lady. But if you mistook some innocent as us, you’ll bring disgrace to your title, and above all you’ll assist in destroying your own village”

As he disappeared, the Hokage was raging; she bit her lip and summoned Konoha’s most strong and trusted Shinobis. She elaborated what Madara had said. Everyone looked at her then among themselves, unable to trust each other. “I don’t want a civil war, here, I arranged for you a place, the Ichiraku’s, where you will speak to the villagers and try to find the Akatsuki members, and I will join you.”

As they spoke, someone was eavesdropping the entire conversation, he smiled “I’ll see who wins”

Away from the village, inside a dark cave someone laughed out loud “This time it would be me, I’ll have the power”

~~~
Ansatsuken, we have Madara and his Akatsuki, the eavesdropping character (probably Oro) and the one outside the village.
It's obvious that there it's one more evil except the Akatsuki.

Reactions: MadieV

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something is not right here..

So the one lurking by which I can certainly say was Orochimaru.

Some one received powerful gift - Madara?

??? Used summoning technique - Tsunade

sai used ??? on ??? but had no effect . Whoever you are sai don't use this technique on me. Save it.

Kiba used ??? on ???

One of the path was used on ??? to reveal their ability.

--My theory is that they used it on Apriori
That is why Apriori was janitored and their corpse was cleaned.
Dupa was janitored along with@Apriori maybe she protected Apriori.?? Or vice versa

@AL_sama Was killed at night.
??? used chidori current to kill him

If this was the technique then it's either Kakashi or Sasuke meaning we have a Vigilante role.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the only reasoning that i can currently see is that he had the second most votes on the first day to be lynched, only eclipsed by Sage (Orochimaru) whom was the one to be lynched, now I cannot recall why he had so many votes, but im curious about it. And also i seem to recall that the day ended early or something so that the result stayed and no one else could vote for lynching or was i wrong? meaning he got "saved" possibly. But its just a theory or an idea. Otherwise there are other members who could seem suspicious as well. How about yourself, any thoughts on the current situation?
My thoughts, when Sagebee was revealed as a Cult Leader everyone who voted these players(Sagebee and Dragomir) turn 50/50 for now. Because Cult leader worked alone so he surely not have a connection with other anti-town factions, any form of connections.

AL_Sama(Dead) is a townie.

If I read/understand it correctly(the Night write up) Apriori and Dupa's alignment if not ability was revealed by host using Night ability of someone.

"@Apriori was janitored and their corpse was cleaned.

@Dupa was janitored along with @Apriori"

"Was a janitored"

Meant a temporary role for them I guess. But why they need to be janitor? For what purpose?

If they being a temporary janitor to cleaned up the corpse of someone(AL_Sama(Kiba-Townie) I guess) so that means both of them could be Townie.

I let the course of future actions decide it.

So I think we need to look at other angle like previous day phase actions
Post automatically merged:

I think that it would give an extra vote count.

What made you doubt the existence of Cult so much? I was wary it might be in the game with the mod-confirmation.

I'd also like to ask how did Sage's last ditch attempt in saving himself make you view him as Town or enough to drop your vote on him?

Nah, SK can very well be in this game. I hosted a game with 2 mafias, a cult, and an SK. Worked out great. Cult won btw.
Mod-confirmation? Can I see that?

"I'd also like to ask how did Sage's last ditch attempt in saving himself make you view him as Town or enough to drop your vote on him?"

I know someone will ask this. I view his persistence and his determination in saving himself might mean something. Although I'm not 100% convinced. Yes we all know how he played previously, OMGUS action, inconsistency play, he's over-reaction to some players here, and other negative qualities from him deserve a suspicious marking. But his determination is hard to ignored by me but I still waiting until I voted him.

But this is what I'm planning actually. I have done a calculation on every possibilities and he certainly die in that day whatever the the end result of vote tally. The vote will end in tie anyways. And in this game a tie means two things,

• Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. If there's a tie, either both the players will be lynched or a player who got the maximum votes first would be lynched.
I know you probably will get mad knowing this but Host knows better what to do. If they choose not wanting a double kill only Sagebee will be lynched. I even asked him "why he so happy with the tie?". He will die anyways.

But if you're really a mafia you should not be getting at mad and apply the same actions/maneuver like Sagebee towards me.

But Remember we're all 50/50 right now. I dont know your alignment same as anyone here, be it right now or before so any possibility is acceptable or can be a consideration.

Last edited:

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Sagebee's flip, I think people who voted for her are most likely townies, at least leaning that way. Also I didn't like him mentioning that he edited his post, editing in mafia is against the rules.

Reactions: JojocIaw

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I'm being honest, a townie honest(you all can judge me on that) and I allow every players here to judge my honesty especially from every townie here.

Remember this, Sagebee is a cult, a lone scum. If players here thought that I wanted to save him in the name of protecting my mafia member it surely not making any sense because Sagebee is a lone wolf and not Mafia. How could I know him. So my actions should not be judge as a scum move but as a very cautious, clueless townie. Dragomir can judge me using his position.

And also Because(I know it possibly happened in any Mafia game because I've seen it number of times) not all players who lynched a scum must be Townies. Different kind of Scum can voted along townies to lynched different kind of Scum. All possibility should be consider.

Scum A(Serial Killer) with couple of Townies voted Scum B(Mafia goon) to lynch him. Scum B(Mafia goon) get lynched. Do you think this kind of think no possibly happened?

And I apologize if you're a townie Dragomir.

Along side townies*

Last edited:
Reactions: Odd

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"I'd also like to ask how did Sage's last ditch attempt in saving himself make you view him as Town or enough to drop your vote on him?"

I know someone will ask this. I view his persistence and his determination in saving himself might mean something. Although I'm not 100% convinced. Yes we all know how he played previously, OMGUS action, inconsistency play, he's over-reaction to some players here, and other negative qualities from him deserve a suspicious marking. But his determination is hard to ignored by me but I still waiting until I voted him.

But this is what I'm planning actually. I have done a calculation on every possibilities and he certainly die in that day whatever the the end result of vote tally. The vote will end in tie anyways. And in this game a tie means two things,

• Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. If there's a tie, either both the players will be lynched or a player who got the maximum votes first would be lynched.
I know you will probably get mad knowing this but Host knows better what to do. If they choose not wanting a double kill only Sagebee will be lynched. I even asked him "why he so happy with the tie?". He will die anyways.

But if you're really a mafia you should not be getting at mad and apply the same actions/maneuver like Sagebee towards me.

But Remember we're all 50/50 right now. I dont know your alignment same as anyone here, be it right now or before so any possibility is acceptable or can be a consideration.
Level 2: Colosseum Rumble - 11
" The Act has begun "

@Koto is revealed to be Shizune
Oh, so you had known that if it would be a tie then we'd both be lynched(unless PC was being generous). Hmmm, I can't say I see the Town perspective of that. Scum would of course want a double lynch to happen and if they could make it happen without looking too sus,, don't you think they would? That's kinda what you did there with the unvote on Sage, but I'm not sold on you yet though.
And I'm being honest, a townie honest(you all can judge me on that) and I allow every players here to judge my honesty especially from every townie here.

Remember this, Sagebee is a cult, a lone scum. If players here thought that I wanted to save him in the name of protecting my mafia member it surely not making any sense because Sagebee is a lone wolf and not Mafia. How could I know him. So my actions should not be judge as a scum move but as a very cautious, clueless townie. Dragomir can judge me using his position.
Not sure what you mean here? I wasn't trying to accuse you of being Sage's buddy.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Level 2: Colosseum Rumble - 11

Oh, so you had known that if it would be a tie then we'd both be lynched(unless PC was being generous). Hmmm, I can't say I see the Town perspective of that. Scum would of course want a double lynch to happen and if they could make it happen without looking too sus,, don't you think they would? That's kinda what you did there with the unvote on Sage, but I'm not sold on you yet though.

Not sure what you mean here? I wasn't trying to accuse you of being Sage's buddy.
First part of your reply

• Yes I anticipate that kind of thinking too. Mafia sure wanting that kind of move. I agree. But from my position and perspective I doing that in the position of being a townie. For the purpose not just killing scum but gathering an info too. Yes I know its a risky move.
Second part of your reply

• I know that you never accused me of being Sage's buddy. But I just want to tell and explain everything possible so players here can have a view on anything. From there they can judge or understand something, and then they can consider something.

And what is Level 2: Colosseum Rumble - 11?

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My thoughts, when Sagebee was revealed as a Cult Leader everyone who voted these players(Sagebee and Dragomir) turn 50/50 for now. Because Cult leader worked alone so he surely not have a connection with other anti-town factions, any form of connections.

AL_Sama(Dead) is a townie.

If I read/understand it correctly(the Night write up) Apriori and Dupa's alignment if not ability was revealed by host using Night ability of someone.

"@Apriori was janitored and their corpse was cleaned.

@Dupa was janitored along with @Apriori"

"Was a janitored"

Meant a temporary role for them I guess. But why they need to be janitor? For what purpose?

If they being a temporary janitor to cleaned up the corpse of someone(AL_Sama(Kiba-Townie) I guess) so that means both of them could be Townie.

I let the course of future actions decide it.

So I think we need to look at other angle like previous day phase actions

I know you probably will get mad knowing this but Host knows better what to do. If they choose not wanting a double kill only Sagebee will be lynched. I even asked him "why he so happy with the tie?". He will die anyways.

I have something of curiosity to add to this: Sagebee wanted to make sure the votes were split to the point that him and dragomir was even in votes allowing them both to survive the lynching. I know that dragomir most likely is a good guy, however doubt can occur, saying that possibly he could be in line with him, cult not necessarily alone? and he tried to work it out? just a thought.

besides sorry for my absence, but i have read the responses so far, not so many, and you said that Ansatkun is a townie, most likely, havent shown any signs to be otherwise, and Konno i have no clue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.