Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have something of curiosity to add to this: Sagebee wanted to make sure the votes were split to the point that him and dragomir was even in votes allowing them both to survive the lynching. I know that dragomir most likely is a good guy, however doubt can occur, saying that possibly he could be in line with him, cult not necessarily alone? and he tried to work it out? just a thought.

besides sorry for my absence, but i have read the responses so far, not so many, and you said that Ansatkun is a townie, most likely, havent shown any signs to be otherwise, and Konno i have no clue about.
You have a town lead on Ansatsuken?

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a town lead on Ansatsuken?
well i just mean feels and seems like a townie, so i would assume as well that he is a townie, but on another note, i like to think it would be a good position to never get too comfortable around anyone really, because how can you ever really know who they are.

Reactions: Konno

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have something of curiosity to add to this: Sagebee wanted to make sure the votes were split to the point that him and dragomir was even in votes allowing them both to survive the lynching. I know that dragomir most likely is a good guy, however doubt can occur, saying that possibly he could be in line with him, cult not necessarily alone? and he tried to work it out? just a thought.

besides sorry for my absence, but i have read the responses so far, not so many, and you said that Ansatkun is a townie, most likely, havent shown any signs to be otherwise, and Konno i have no clue about.
He first thought that if he tied the vote he can survive but after he read the lynching rule he changed his mind and forced a lynch on Dragomir because he find Dragomir is very suspicious in his eyes.

And Cult leader worked alone at the beginning before he start recruiting player when game moving forward.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He first thought that if he tied the vote he can survive but after he read the lynching rule he changed his mind and forced a lynch on Dragomir because he find Dragomir is very suspicious in his eyes.

And Cult leader worked alone at the beginning before he start recruiting player when game moving forward.
ah i dont remember the whole thing with how many starts as cult or other positions, should have read the rules XD but anyways as for him trying to force a lynch on dragomir seems way out of line, especially when he realized he would get lynched. So yes i guess id imagine this is a decent outcome.

anyways have you given some more thought to what happened during the night, somewhat difficult to deduce who did what. especially when i feel not so many people are talking.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Sagebee's flip, I think people who voted for her are most likely townies, at least leaning that way. Also I didn't like him mentioning that he edited his post, editing in mafia is against the rules.
This is a suspicious post. You are implying scum knew about Sage's alignment in advance by saying so, since that is only a possibility. On the other hand scum usually joins wagons that allow a lynch to happen which profits them.

Avito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Sagebee's flip, I think people who voted for her are most likely townies, at least leaning that way. Also I didn't like him mentioning that he edited his post, editing in mafia is against the rules.
Nope he was a cult so mafia. Woulf have voted with no guilt and mafia busts their scum mated to earn town creds too...
Making asumptions on basis of that would be a foolish mistake.
Post automatically merged:

What?
Read the night phase bro and the post

I quoted

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what about you? What is your perspective on me?
good question, havent seen much to you @Konno
I expressed my stance about Ansa, you guys don't read the thread? It was literally on the previous page
I think Ansatsuken is probably a townie :unsure:

What?
What do you find wrong?

This is a suspicious post. You are implying scum knew about Sage's alignment in advance by saying so, since that is only a possibility. On the other hand scum usually joins wagons that allow a lynch to happen which profits them.
I don't think it is odd for me to say that, I am expressing my train of thought and it doesn't mean it's the right one, that's why you guys are free to comment about it and share your thoughts

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope he was a cult so mafia. Woulf have voted with no guilt and mafia busts their scum mated to earn town creds too...
Making asumptions on basis of that would be a foolish mistake.

Read the night phase bro and the post

I quoted
you are right, Chidori current, is a technique only used by Sasuke, and since sasuke killed Kiba, id assume Sasuke is a bad guy int his game.

I expressed my stance about Ansa, you guys don't read the thread? It was literally on the previous page

What do you find wrong?

I don't think it is odd for me to say that, I am expressing my train of thought and it doesn't mean it's the right one, that's why you guys are free to comment about it and share your thoughts
and i apologize, sometimes i look past a post, since it pops up after i post or sometimes i miss it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Night Phase 1 Casualties

As the sun went down, A series of things started to happen in Konoha.

You must be registered for see images

Some one received powerful gift

??? Used summoning technique .

sai used ??? on ??? but had no effect .

Kiba used ??? on ???

One of the path was used on ??? to reveal their ability.

@Apriori was janitored and their corpse was cleaned.

@Dupa was janitored along with @Apriori

@AL_sama Was killed at night.
??? used chidori current to kill him .

@AL_sama was Kiba Inuzuka

You must be registered to see images

Greetings player you are kiba Inuzuka ,

[Active: Enhanced sense]: You have access to tracking Night action, Tracking another player informs you who that player used a night action on that night.

Condition: You will not learn what type of ability your target has used. Submit your action each night.

Win cons: You win when all the threats from Konohagukre are eliminated.

The Darkness had ended . The Shinobis woke up and got ready to face another discussion day.

It is a fine morning, Day Phase 2, you can start discussing.

What actually happened last night,

-AL_sama was killed by Sasuke I guess using Chidori
-Apriori and Dupa temporarily becoming a janitor. I don't have a clue what's that actually but I think its a town activity.
-Nagato used his path ability to reveal someone's ability. Nagato is Mafia I think
-Sai performed something at night but failed. Mybe the targeted player has deflection ability or under a protection or being invisible at night.
-Someone has using summoing technique.
-Someone has received something last night. Maybe new ability.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What actually happened last night,

-AL_sama was killed by Sasuke I guess using Chidori
-Apriori and Dupa temporarily becoming a janitor. I don't have a clue what's that actually but I think its a town activity.
-Nagato used his path ability to reveal someone's ability. Nagato is Mafia I think
-Sai performed something at night but failed. Mybe the targeted player has deflection ability or under a protection or being invisible at night.
-Someone has using summoing technique.
-Someone has received something last night. Maybe new ability.
the janitored means they got cleaned up, they are dead. but the rest seems accurate as to what went down, its possible it is nagato. and it definately was sasuke who killed Al-Sama

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sagebee was a cult leader, cult is different from Mafia. Unless they knew Sagebee was a cult leader or so it is very possible that they wanted to save Drago

Reactions: Odd and Rohan

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sagebee was a cult leader, cult is different from Mafia. Unless they knew Sagebee was a cult leader or so it is very possible that they wanted to save Drago
well cult leader starts alone, according to rules correct? thus he was alone on that account. and if he should know he was a cult leader, then he would have broken the rules of the game because there is no possible way he could of known, and as such, he could not have known because no person would do such a thing here as to cheat.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What do you find wrong?

Oh I missed that, sorry. Not sleeping yet waiting for the result (7am at my place) so my mind become numb but I give my self an hour more before I going to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.