Not open for further replies.

Avito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I keeping it temporary means I'm not denying all the future scrutiny unless I keep it permanently so I'm at risk. And the mislynch is not happens yet so how you draw that conclusion?
Keeping it temporary and saying it out does get you out of all the scrutiny. What are you even saying here. You could just deny all the accusations by stating that it was temperory period.
And many players happened to vote someone temporarily before they charge their vote to other people if they found better suspect.
Yeah they do hit they don't call it out stating its temporary and has a valid reason behind that too.
Or you're the one who used that superkill on Gister to show people who is Gister and at the same time trapped me inside guilty situation in hope that more people could see me very suspicious. Look right now you still keep your suspicion on me and even telling people that the most suspicious player right now is Ansatsuken

That possibility is possible.
Nice deflection another scum move you just jumped 3 spots on my list.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest this Ino saving Drago smells as hell. Ino character is likely to be town since it seems character names correspond to alignments so far in this game. But I don't see how Drago can be Itachi that would mean he's too overpowered in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.