Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I CALLED IT!
PROOF:

Called it. I posted a thread on how Shin might be a clone called MS clone and a thread called Danzo might be the cloaked man.
The cloaked guy may not be Danzo, but he clearly has a connection to him or is based on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

pandav p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C'mon Kishimoto, please bring someone other than
a guy with sharingan as the villian .Im tired of them
And please be realistic. Its not possible that Sasuke after so many years still treats eveyone, even his daughter coldly. No father would do that!!!!!!

UchiaUzimaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Naruto can sense without SM, Sasuke is a BA and there's a villain out there stronger that Kaguya to make them use the Ridoku chakras. Awesome i hope that this goes on for another 15 years. Please kishi don't stop...

coolcomfort

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Future:dunno:
Well This chapter was awesome ...!!!

1> The seen with the kage meeting was the flash back from past where it's seems that sakura is pregnant.

Well Sakura did said that " That Daughter of mine "*

This sentence is enough to prove that that sakura is her real mother.
+ according to sasuke's expression and wording " Did something happen ?"*

Also prove the same fact

2> Far more scarier then then Kaguya

For me kaguya isn't a scarier one she is a Beautiful lady with No Heart and emotion

Chapter was great & it prove that Gaiden/Movie will gonna provide the Answer of many mystery / unanswered questions.

Where do you see her pregnant??

rikudo mode

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hope we didn't Forget that obito took Danzo's body and the whole bunch of uchiha's sharingan? This creepy zetsu knew where obito kept them. All these while this guy was developing a army of zetsu with sharingan and MS. These new opponents will be more dangerous because they all have MS.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke sure is awkward with his own kid, yikes. He doesn't really act as if we wants to be a parent. Sure, there are more important issues to be worrying about for him, but he isn't even the one to go after Sarada? The guy needs some parenting lessons.

What is with the fascination with the Akatsuki? They were brilliant, but Kishi killed them all off. Brought them back during the war, sure, but the issue keeps getting dragged out. The originals were the best, go away imposter. Imposter that is just a copy of Danzo really. I'm finding the antagonist just very generic, which is why the Sasuke/Sakura/Sarada problems are much more interesting.

Oh, and go away Chouchou. Clearly Sasuke is Sarada's dad, stop trying to belittle the moment.

OWanime

Elite
Kin
15💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was great development and a nice back story for this whole new era xd I like the way its going so far bit idk if this sharigan eye guy is the final villain or what his powers are

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hope we didn't Forget that obito took Danzo's body and the whole bunch of uchiha's sharingan? This creepy zetsu knew where obito kept them. All these while this guy was developing a army of zetsu with sharingan and MS. These new opponents will be more dangerous because they all have MS.
didn't danzos body disintegrate? obito clearly didnt recover the body, the body that had shisuis eye

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bad bald guy is disgusting, not even Kubo could have smoked this one down. A downer, the story however is promising, as long as they bald fodder´s killed

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This could possibly be a plot to find or release the Sage of the 6th's brother. He could be that greater evil Sasuke mentioned to the Kages. I love the mini series so far

Status
Not open for further replies.