Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what a great chapter! Sasuke's decisions saves or at least keep the village safe for 12 years but breaks the heart of his own daughter.
The Drama.
But I liked it.:flowers

Now an action packed chapter is coming !
And Sakura is on her way too! :bouncy:

About the mysterious Akatsuki guy. He really reminded me of
This guy.
You must be registered for see images

So basically the villains are collecting the Uchiha eyes like what Toneri did on The Last with the Byakugans. I'm really curious about the "other" Kaguya . :sweat:

pandav p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what a great chapter! Sasuke's decisions saves or at least keep the village safe for 12 years but breaks the heart of his own daughter.
The Drama.
But I liked it.:flowers

Now an action packed chapter is coming !
And Sakura is on her way too! :bouncy:

About the mysterious Akatsuki guy. He really reminded me of
This guy.

So basically the villains are collecting the Uchiha eyes like what Toneri did on The Last with the Byakugans. I'm really curious about the "other" Kaguya . :sweat:

Sasuke was just on a secret mission . how did he save the village?

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really Good chapter. Sasuke was in villaige but he left. And yeah on top secret mission so No body was explaining anything to Sarada. Legit.
Other thing Sasuke is still same no social skils :sdo:
That danzo part 2 Sacrier than Kaguya. Well its may be bcoz Kaguya only was able to create army of zetsu while this Danzo 2 had army of MS shin[I think more advanced Zetsu]

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
****ing Kishi. Unpredictable as always. I never expected those guys to be the White Zetsu Army...only question is, where did they get all those Sharingans? Naruto is epic as always, those chakra arms!

Raidcrusher

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter once again. It seems there's something scarier than Kaguya? I wonder what that means, I knew she initially creating a Zetsu army was for a greater cause. The hooded man seems to be Shisui Uchiha. I couldn't help but the notice he and Shisui Uchiha both have similiar physical features and body parts. I can't wait for next chapter, where we get see the Three Sannin vs The Hooded man!
It's not shisui, it's danzo.

Only bold version.

Last edited:

UltimateHawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow a really good chapter i didnt expect this gaiden to be about those zetsu army,but scarier than kaguya what might it be?
Sasuke also proved that he aint as shit as we all thought.
Kishi has done an excellent job with naruto,he's a total badass now :cool:

kunlebade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now this is getting interesting. A good plot for the story of Bolt to be based upon.

I remember that after Tobi//Obito took Danzo's body. We were shown a panel on a wall in his hideout full of Uchiha eyes.

Always wondered what happened to the eyes. As they were not used in the war.

mushidama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So sasuke really is the last uchiha because obviously those are experiments of the one & only orochimaru I bet that must be what him and Danzo was doing in those labs all them years creating zetsu army with Sharingan which we all thought they were destroyed anyway great chapter it's a shame it's only a mini series

Morality

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Kishimoto wants to finish on chapter 700 and give us a..... to keep the peace I will say less then satisfactory ending with Kaguya being the biggest baddest ***** the world has ever seen... but actually he's going to have someone worse, then he's going to continue writing but not really because its a different title, and keep making the same mistakes.

And a slow clap for Mr Kishimoto please.
I'm sorry if I come off as whiny but seriously what the hell?!

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, someone actually managed to out-Sharingan Danzo :p

I liked seeing the Kage, Chojuro, Darui and Kurotsuchi looking great, and I'm really curious about that other threat now - are we really going to find out the purpose behind the WZ army? That's be great.

And you may say Sasuke is in-character, but I still think it was a bit too cold of him, the way he treated Sarada. He should be able to imagine her mental state :|

Edit: oh and the mini-Juubi is cute.

Last edited:

Sumaku

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question... Well technically kaguya had 2 kids... But nothing is ever mentioned of their father... I mean she was powerful and godly...
But still everything in the Naruto world says there needs to be a dad...
So I just have this guess out of the blue which may be not even close to the real deal... But I think that this guy is her husband...
Just a speculation though...
Let's see what Kishimoto cooks up in the end... :p

Reactions: Glad Of War
Status
Not open for further replies.