Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought it was Danzo for the longest, but I feel like he wouldn't be bald

So if this is Shisui, who was likely stronger than Itachi, and he has some small Juubi piece plus White Zetsu/Shin army under his belt, what is stopping him from defeating Team 7? He has S/T Teleportation, Izanagi, and probably all the entailing Uchiha abilities. Him getting defeated would be worse than the way Kishi did Kaguya

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C'mon Kishimoto, please bring someone other than
a guy with sharingan as the villian .Im tired of them
And please be realistic. Its not possible that Sasuke after so many years still treats eveyone, even his daughter coldly. No father would do that!!!!!!
Uh..fathers do this every day...even other anime do this. C'mon

Dang, that ending was a total tease. Why can't Kishi do longer chapters like Fairy Tail?
Because he's been doing this for almost 2 decades? You don't have enough Naruto in your log?

Last edited:

Vix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So if this is Shisui, who was likely stronger than Itachi, and he has some small Juubi piece plus White Zetsu/Shin army under his belt, what is stopping him from defeating Team 7? He has S/T Teleportation, Izanagi, and probably all the entailing Uchiha abilities. Him getting defeated would be worse than the way Kishi did Kaguya
Can't be Shisui, Sasuke said there is something that "lives" before Kaguya and can be even stronger, being Shisui makes no sense.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can't wait for the 'mystery man' to state his name.

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a bad chapter, but kind of all over the place. There is also plenty of statements that didn't make much sense.
For instance:
Sasuke to Naruto: "I'm the only one that can track Kaguya's traces with my sharingan." So sagemode sensoring is shit?

And this new villain, is there a reason the eyes on his head are larger than the others? And how the hell can he use kamui?
The next chapter should be good, assuming nobody runs. Like to see the pace slow down or less light humor every chapter, specially in serious situations like Sarada meeting Sasuke then Chocho being stupid and useless as usual.

Edit: As far as this mystery villain I wouldn't be surprised if was Shisui. He was never edo'ed and his body was never found, but you know who could find him? Zetsu or little Jubi monsters. It would be like a Obito scenario.

Last edited:

Skyflower

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was kind of happy the manga ended I am surprised there is a new manga already I wonder how long until the next generation takes over and has a entire new approach to the manga? Since Naruto and Sasuke are pretty much the two most powerful ninja and there both still pretty young.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a bad chapter, but kind of all over the place. There is also plenty of statements that didn't make much sense.
For instance:
Sasuke to Naruto: "I'm the only one that can track Kaguya's traces with my sharingan." So sagemode sensoring is shit?

And this new villain, is there a reason the eyes on his head are larger than the others? And how the hell can he use kamui?
The next chapter should be good, assuming nobody runs. Like to see the pace slow down or less light humor every chapter, specially in serious situations like Sarada meeting Sasuke then Chocho being stupid and useless as usual.

Edit: As far as this mystery villain I wouldn't be surprised if was Shisui. He was never edo'ed and his body was never found, but you know who could find him? Zetsu or little Jubi monsters. It would be like a Obito scenario.
I think that this was a mistranslation. *********** has it as Rinnegan and not Sharingan, which makes more sense to me. Chouchou is seriously ruining a lot of the big moments in the mini series.

Ghost7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a great chapter & have thrilling story leads. I wonder if that masked man is Shisui uchiha or a secrete sibling or student of Danzo perhaps he came from Kaguyas place a rouge ninja with wierd ideas.

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that this was a mistranslation. *********** has it as Rinnegan and not Sharingan, which makes more sense to me. Chouchou is seriously ruining a lot of the big moments in the mini series.
He hasn't been shown to have Rinnegan, and my main gripe was that Sagemode can't sense Kaguya's traces at all?

And obviously agree with the Chocho statement.

Gingka Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For instance:

Well I'm guessing Sasuke's Sharingan can distinguish the chakra better or something

jutsu

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm rooting for Shisui for that new villain because he kinda looks like him except without hair and freaking eyes all over his body. Seriously though he looks like Picollo too LOL
I'm wondering why his right eye is black like an eye from a reanimated Uchiha and has stitches on it ... can't wait for the next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.