121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Future"

Naruto Gaiden Manga Chapter 5 Discussion and 6 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Gaiden Manga 5 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Gaiden Manga 6

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So sasuke formed a ninja group to search about Why Kaguya need an army...To me hooded man don't look like shisui.He might be the enemy of kaguya. there is clones of shin.These clones of shin might be the armyof hooded man. He might have conquered the land of Kaguya. Now he is doing in earth.

There is another possiblity that hooded guya and kaguya are not enemys..Kaguya building and raising armys for the sake of hooded man. Sasuke pointedout that army has been created earlier than they thought. My speculation that kaguya has been raising the clones of shin. Thse clones of shin are the army that sasuke talking about.

Last edited:

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter once again. It seems there's something scarier than Kaguya? I wonder what that means, I knew she initially creating a Zetsu army was for a greater cause. The hooded man seems to be Shisui Uchiha. I couldn't help but the notice he and Shisui Uchiha both have similiar physical features and body parts. I can't wait for next chapter, where we get see the Three Sannin vs The Hooded man!

Last edited:

HellGuaRdiaN

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Future:dunno:
Well This chapter was awesome ...!!!

1> The seen with the kage meeting was the flash back from past where it's seems that sakura is pregnant.

Well Sakura did said that " That Daughter of mine "*

This sentence is enough to prove that that sakura is her real mother.
+ according to sasuke's expression and wording " Did something happen ?"*

Also prove the same fact

2> Far more scarier then then Kaguya

For me kaguya isn't a scarier one she is a Beautiful lady with No Heart and emotion

Chapter was great & it prove that Gaiden/Movie will gonna provide the Answer of many mystery / unanswered questions.

Last edited:

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Chapter 5 Discussion

lel.Sasuke is cooperating with Naruto.Not working under him like I thought.Oh and this new villain is called scarier than Kaguya :lol

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'ma be shallow here, but by this point in the manga, there's not much left. I'm hoping for the Akatsuki resurrection to be literal and for them to get a BS power boost. Fuck the mini-series, I just want entertainment now.

Reactions: Ken Kaneki

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lel.Sasuke is cooperating with Naruto.Not working under him like I thought.Oh and this new villain is called scarier than Kaguya :lol
I think Naruto unveiled a new Fuuton jutsu before he used Kurama's chakra to block some kind of chakra move. I think Sasuke is going to use Susano'o, like a Susano'o brawl.

Kaguya shit is a retcon :lol

Gein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Seems as though someone found the hoard of sharingan someone had and possibly found shisuis body and followed danzos path

Orochimaru

Status
Not open for further replies.