Not open for further replies.

Massifier

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2/5 because half this chapter was spent fighting over what to do with the lunch/bento.
Then in the end we don't really learn anything new, except that Naruto apparently already knows who these creepy inbred/experiment/downsyndrome-pseudo uchihas are.

Could we hurry this up please, I want to see Sarada talk to her dad, like right now.

Entou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter.
Sarada and ChouChou still continue to entertain me and their friendship is cute, plus their tag-team is great!
Boruto comes off as being a "mummy's boy", which is also cute, and all this speculation and theorising about the villains now that they've been semi-revealed is exciting too!

Feels like old times. 8)

juubimadara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else notice how Shin didnt care about Naruto jumping in.? What does everyone else think.? Is he playing it cool or does this guy really have some good skill.

BazzBee

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just read the new chapter today, and apparently for the first time in a long time.. i'm quite excited for the next Naruto Chapter. The chapter felt short and... left me asking for more.

3.5/5

sagar maiti

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who is this Shin Uchiha And did anyone saw in the 2nd manga that Shin and the Hooded creature Knew Itachi and are trying to avenge him??? Kishimoto has actually messed up my mind

UchiaUzimaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so heres my guess ... both shin and sarada are saskue son and daughter from karin , both got kidnapped since birth because of the guy in akatsuki cloak and only sarada was able to be spared , so sasuke return with sarada as a small baby and give her to sakura to take care of her while he go back searching for his son , he see him again after a hard brain wash from the cloaked guy that he is itachis son and should kill the one who killed him which is his father .
I was thinking something like that too but I figure the boy might be sakuras cause of the hair and the girl Kirins cause of the glasses, either way Sauske is that dude with the beaches :whip::whip:

Last edited:

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5

What the flying buck, Naruto sees an onion headed guy with a Sharingan and his reaction is '' Oh.. it's you.. '' ?! Shouldn't he be in shock that someone has a freaking Sharingan and it ain't Sasuke?

Sarada and Bolt look like interesting characters ( couldn't care less about the rest tbh ) and it looks like Kishi has his A game once again.
@bold Why is Naruto's reaction so surprising? It's completely natural. Sasuke already told Naruto about this onion headed Uchiha, and the reason for Naruto's trip to Sasuke is based on this. So he knows someone like that exists and headed to Sasuke probably to discuss on this and find him... But he found him there, hence the reaction.

The panel with Sarada and Boruto reminds me a lot of how Sakura used to be around Sasuke in the genin days. She probably has a crush on him.

Chou Chou was ok in this chapter but I think her comic relief is gonna get old fast. Mitsuki is very sharp, he took her away so that Sarada could talk with Boruto so I think he at least has a bit more intuition about things than other kids his age. I like how Shikamaru was trying to get Boruto to go to see his dad but in the end Boruto gave the lunch to Sarada, but I do like the way that he looked at her when she was leaving... it's like he is trying to figure her out.

What is up with the stiched open eyelids, does this cape wearing dude even blink... come to think of it, it looks like Shin doesn't blink either. lol How does this shared Sharingan/Pokemon-looking-animal vision work??

Naruto looked awesome! I like Sarada more and more :)

Someone said that Sasuke might have sensed the little weird pokemon before (700 or something) and I think you are right, if the animal thing can transmit visions he must be using some sort of chakra that both Sasuke and Naruto could have detected if close range.

Cant wait for next chapter.
@bold If that's what Sarada and Boruto panels remind you of, then you probably need to watch Sakura and Sasuke's genin days again, because its completely manifest that you've forgotten that. Otherwise you wouldn't have related Boruto and Sarada to Sasuke and Sakura. Or maybe you didn't understand anything and misinterpreted the entire scene.

From where did you infer that Sarada has a crush on Boruto? And where did you derive that resemblance with Sakura and Sasuke? Sakura wanted to be around Sasuke all the time because she had a crush on him. Whereas the only reason Sarada approached Boruto was to get the lunch as an opportunity to follow Naruto, and nothing more. That's a complete 180 difference. Sarada has no interest in Boruto, as of now.

Last edited:

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold Why is Naruto's reaction so surprising? It's completely natural. Sasuke already told Naruto about this onion headed Uchiha, and the reason for Naruto's trip to Sasuke is based on this. So he knows someone like that exists and headed to Sasuke probably to discuss on this and find him... But he found him there, hence the reaction.

@bold If that's what Sarada and Boruto panels remind you of, then you probably need to watch Sakura and Sasuke's genin days again, because its completely manifest that you've forgotten that. Otherwise you wouldn't have related Boruto and Sarada to Sasuke and Sakura. Or maybe you didn't understand anything and misinterpreted the entire scene.

From where did you infer that Sarada has a crush on Boruto? And where did you derive that resemblance with Sakura and Sasuke? Sakura wanted to be around Sasuke all the time because she had a crush on him. Whereas the only reason Sarada approached Boruto was to get the lunch as an opportunity to follow Naruto, and nothing more. That's a complete 180 difference. Sarada has no interest in Boruto, as of now.
The Demon Hawk, The Boss Of Logic

SoundBar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, well one thing I'm pretty sure of: Sarada is definitely Karin's kid. I mean it would only make sense. Neither sasuke nor Sakura wear glasses, and the glasses Sarada has are Karin's, which means they have the sane prescription (genetics). I think the caped guy is orochimaru, and he's interested in Sarada because he knows she is special, Karin was a special Uzamaki which is why Oro took an interest in her, and she has one of the strongest uchiha lineages in her as well.

I like ChoCho, she's comedy, and she has skills, her big ass was able to pull a fast one on Shin lol I think Shin may be an experiment. His white hair kind of throws me off a little, maybe he's a new kind of Zetsu? idk, but only time will tell. Overall, I like the set up for everything that's going on, I just hope it goes in the right direction. 5/5 for me, keep em coming!

jhamz

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the kids of Bolt's generation are totally of a different level as compared to the previous one.
can anyone tell who are the parents of Mistuki? I love the maturiry level of his thinking at his age.
I would also support the theory of Shishui being the hooded freak.

there were things left unanswered when Shippuden ended
1 Where is Orochimaru?
2 What happened to Kabuto?
3 Why was Shishui not edo-tensified? Has anyone ever seen his dead body anyway?
4 What happended to Karin, Jugo, and Vaporeon (forgot his name)? :)
5 Why did the brother of the old guy gave the power to naruto and sasuke not shown?
6 Where did Obito put the body of Danzo?

kitsuri777

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my prediction is naruto and shin is going to fight and seem like shin is giving naruto a hard time but naruto is going to his use more of his power only sasuke jumps with a fireball jutus. Seeing outnumber and out match at the moment retreats with two possibilities:1. throws a kunai at Chocho using the distraction to kidnap Sandra or 2. say really clich'e line then leave in a weird way.

Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 stars.

The Chouchou and Sarada comedy hour is hilarious-I can’t get enough! XD So it kinds of seems like Boruto is having daddy issues of his own lol I’m looking forward to finding out who Mitsuki’s father is! :) This supposed Akatsuki figure seems like Nagato in terms of personality and part of his face was revealed this early into the series-I know it’s short but Kishimoto loves to take forever unveiling identities. I liked the way this character looks and I’m dying to know who it is and why the obsession with the Uchiha. And even the younger Uchiha’s supposed real name was revealed. “Shin” referred to the Akatsuki figure as father and it could just be a close connection rather than blood ties. He wanting Sarada kind of weirded me out a bit, I suppose it furthers his obsession. I really liked that at the very least Chouchou and Sarada attempted to put up a fight but was disappointed that the victory was headed in Shin’s direction if not for Naruto intervening. This chapter felt a little shorter but it was interesting. I continue my anticipation for Sasuke’s upcoming inclusions as well as the father-daughter dilemma being dealt with!!! =D

Prediction wise, I think “Shin” will be able to escape from Naruto’s grasp and I think perhaps Boruto may also decide to follow his father with or without Mitsuki.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.