Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4 stars.

This is a good chapter. Although I must admit I was disappointed to see it was Naruto who rescued the two children.

At least now we know the onion kid's name is shin.
Another Uchiha. <.<
As if Obito and ,Madara and the rest is not enough.
This is my only problem with Gaiden actually.
Kishi's fetish.

Oh I think every chapter Chocho manage to earn some fans. XD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter. I think the guys eye is just red or something, because if it was black it would be more obvious on the manga page. Naruto was aware of Chocho and Sarada after all.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Enter Naruto Uzumaki"
Brought back memories. :')
Liked the nice little action in the chapter. Good to see that Shin's using Ninja tools, instead of spamming Sharingan.
And, that Naruto though. "This isn't a fight for kids". Can't believe he's grown up. ;_;

Reactions: lndra

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5

Even though the chapter was short, it was nice to see more interactions between the new generation of kids. Sarada acts really cute when Bolt is around. There is obviously some sort of attraction between the two.

The fight between Sarada & ChouChou and the onion kid was great. We finally got a glimpse of their fighting techniques. I'm enjoying these Bukijutsu scenes a lot. It reminds me of the good, old days of Naruto.

Speaking of Naruto (the other Naruto), that entrance he made to save the two girls was dope. As expected, he knew they were following him. Also, it seems Naruto has some knowledge of who this onion kid really is. He seems to be taking all of this quite seriously, as he prioritised the situation over the graduation exam, left Konoha to approach it front-on with his real-self, and thinks that something terrible awaits ahead. This all seems like a joke when he is god-tier. Lol

The masked man looks ****ing creepy btw, and I still can't stand the onion kid with his shitty design and dialogue.

Last edited:

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol Mitsuki x Chocho
Boruto x Sarada

Sarada is the frickin best kid !

Naruto... Okay, really, you're too much of a badass, I just want him and Sasuke now.

Status
Not open for further replies.