Not open for further replies.

Triniwave

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto's expression was too real lol nd sarada n chouchou have some skill, ****boy stitch guy looks like he's going to have some ill abilities nd idk man sarada might be the first uchiha hokage she looks like she has that naruto-ish personality

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5/5

What the flying buck, Naruto sees an onion headed guy with a Sharingan and his reaction is '' Oh.. it's you.. '' ?! Shouldn't he be in shock that someone has a freaking Sharingan and it ain't Sasuke?

Sarada and Bolt look like interesting characters ( couldn't care less about the rest tbh ) and it looks like Kishi has his A game once again.

Konohanin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The panel with Sarada and Boruto reminds me a lot of how Sakura used to be around Sasuke in the genin days. She probably has a crush on him.

Chou Chou was ok in this chapter but I think her comic relief is gonna get old fast. Mitsuki is very sharp, he took her away so that Sarada could talk with Boruto so I think he at least has a bit more intuition about things than other kids his age. I like how Shikamaru was trying to get Boruto to go to see his dad but in the end Boruto gave the lunch to Sarada, but I do like the way that he looked at her when she was leaving... it's like he is trying to figure her out.

What is up with the stiched open eyelids, does this cape wearing dude even blink... come to think of it, it looks like Shin doesn't blink either. lol How does this shared Sharingan/Pokemon-looking-animal vision work??

Naruto looked awesome! I like Sarada more and more :)

Someone said that Sasuke might have sensed the little weird pokemon before (700 or something) and I think you are right, if the animal thing can transmit visions he must be using some sort of chakra that both Sasuke and Naruto could have detected if close range.

Cant wait for next chapter.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People who says that Shin's dad might be Shisui may be right.
Since it only showed the right side of his face and his eyes arent the normal sharingan. (shaded white part)
But that part of Shisui's eye was destroy by danzo.

If there is a way to revive the eye, itd be like Pein's Paths with the chakra rods. (i really didnt see them as stitches but rather small chakra rods)

Also I actually changed my view on Shin. He seems to me that hes been sheltered and actually scared and shy. Reminded me of a young Sasuke. Its because of the Uchiha being "extinct." As well as when he asked Salad to come with him. It seems that he was just doing his father's bidding and didnt want Salad to be involved. To much of his surprise, ChooChoo and Salad escalated the situation into battle. Of course his approach is wierd and threatening.

ChooChoo's antics are becoming overplayed and needs to stop. Its one of the reason why this chapter felt short aside from the little side track with Bolt and Salad (understandable as its character development) but Kishi needs to stop on ChooChoo before I and many others begin to see her as boring and repetitive. Although Kishi bought me adoration of her back when she proved herself somewhat competent in battles. (how is it that they are already that good when the older gen sucked at that age?)

otherwise this is a 4/5. That Minato entrance though.

Side Note: The hell is going on with Bolt's sister? Such a shame that she isnt getting more panel time. Im afraid Kishi will fodderize her though and make her just filler like Hinata(currently) and ChooChoo.

senninferdy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter.Its always nice seeing Bolt and Sarada together.i like them both!Naruto's entrance was great and the lil kid fighting thing was quite good.Naruto at their age was still so dumb..he would have been paralysed with fear on seeing Shin.haha

Spha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now I Finally Get it, UCHIHA SHUSUI friend of Itachi is behind all this, we nevr saw his dead Body except hearin he commited suicide, looking at his eyes u can see that those are not his original ones, he is angry at sasuke Killing his friend, we all knw the Uchiha's knws no Bound in holding Grudges.

merrwaltt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People who says that Shin's dad might be Shisui may be right.
Since it only showed the right side of his face and his eyes arent the normal sharingan. (shaded white part)
But that part of Shisui's eye was destroy by danzo.

If there is a way to revive the eye, itd be like Pein's Paths with the chakra rods. (i really didnt see them as stitches but rather small chakra rods)

Also I actually changed my view on Shin. He seems to me that hes been sheltered and actually scared and shy. Reminded me of a young Sasuke. Its because of the Uchiha being "extinct." As well as when he asked Salad to come with him. It seems that he was just doing his father's bidding and didnt want Salad to be involved. To much of his surprise, ChooChoo and Salad escalated the situation into battle. Of course his approach is wierd and threatening.

ChooChoo's antics are becoming overplayed and needs to stop. Its one of the reason why this chapter felt short aside from the little side track with Bolt and Salad (understandable as its character development) but Kishi needs to stop on ChooChoo before I and many others begin to see her as boring and repetitive. Although Kishi bought me adoration of her back when she proved herself somewhat competent in battles. (how is it that they are already that good when the older gen sucked at that age?)

otherwise this is a 4/5. That Minato entrance though.

Side Note: The hell is going on with Bolt's sister? Such a shame that she isnt getting more panel time. Im afraid Kishi will fodderize her though and make her just filler like Hinata(currently) and ChooChoo.
Took thread seriously until you said Minato SMFH

iatfb

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, forgive my bad English. That man is Uchiha Shizui, no doubt... That stitched eye with sharingan tho... Only Shizui's death is still questionable. He just jumped off of the cliff whilst smiling at Itachi, with out eyeballs and we all didn't know exactly if he died or not. And now he is back... He is mad at Sasuke because Sasuke killed his best friend, Sasuke's brother, Uchiha Itachi.

Agree? No? Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.