Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Ten-Tails' minion?

- When he said "Shin", I was like "Sai's brother?". Plus, the dude in the black cloak seems to be his father. . . :hmm: . . . and that messed up Sharingan. . . guess it's not his, obviously. :yeah:

- Naruto new about Sarada sneaking around all along. . . :cool:

- Last, was that a version of the Flying Thunder God? :heh:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was an alright chapter:

- Wow sarada knows how to fight . *Remembers her dad* :rolleyes:
- So his name is Shin Uchiha and the hooded mysterious man is his father. Interesting.
- Ty naruto for saving them. Otherwise Sasuke would've lost his sh*t again Lol
- Most likely, Shin will retreat.
- It would appear Naruto knows who these guys are. Not surprising as his a hokage and the village leaders generally know about all potential threats from the anbu corp fellows.

Meh 2.5/5

Vix

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an alright chapter:

- Wow sarada knows how to fight . *Remembers her dad* :rolleyes:
- So his name is Shin Uchiha and the hooded mysterious man is his father. Interesting.
- Ty naruto for saving them. Otherwise Sasuke would've lost his sh*t again Lol
- Most likely, Shin will retreat.
- It would appear Naruto knows who these guys are. Not surprising as his a hokage and the village leaders generally know about all potential threats from the anbu corp fellows.

Meh 2.5/5
I don't think Naruto knows who Shin is, when Sasuke told him about an uchiha he didn't knew anything.He said "it's you" because Sasuke informed him about a new uchiha and he realised that the one in front of him it's the one Sasuke told him about.

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
too short

What's up with SHARINGANS popping up everywhere and pokemons as well?????

Kishi really needs to move away from these eye plots, his just giving Uchihas a bad name....

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well today naruto chapter was amazing finally some action and still i expected an belt test before or maybe afther but they didnt even take yet the test to get headband so never mind the part where uchiha attack sarada and chou chou was serius and i am glad that naruto saved them now it will get interesting

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is getting really good. Awesome even. I'm loving the pacing, making a lot of progress in 1 chapter and still leaving us on the edge, that's a good thing.

I like how Chouchou got serious and showed she can do something other than eat. It's always awesome when seemingly useless characters show off their skills.

And I'm surprised Naruto knows the Shin guy, but Sasuke doesn't. I wonder who he could be?
Also his relationship with Boruto is sort of starting to remind me of Itachi and young Sasuke.

Last edited:

bibspark

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is getting really good. Awesome even. I'm loving the pacing, making a lot of progress in 1 chapter and still leaving us on the edge, that's a good thing.

I like how Chouchou got serious and showed she can do something other than eat. It's always awesome when seemingly useless characters show off their skills.

And I'm surprised Naruto knows the Shin guy, but Sasuke doesn't. I wonder who he could be?
Also his relationship with Boruto is sort of starting to remind me of Itachi and young Sasuke.
"I don't think Naruto knows who Shin is, when Sasuke told him about an uchiha he didn't knew anything.He said "it's you" because Sasuke informed him about a new uchiha and he realised that the one in front of him it's the one Sasuke told him about."

elprince

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so what i get from this small juubi minion is it cant be sensed even by naruto sm .
its more perfect than white zetsu clones is stealth and hiding their chakra signature
then there was the duo of cho cho and sarada which is perfect still shin was faster and much better evading them both and almost killing chouchou , only naruto was able to save them , thats afirst to see an uchiha so caring about team mate after the whole senseless sasuke era , so heres my guess .....
both shin and sarada are saskue son and daughter from karin , both got kidnapped since birth because of the guy in akatsuki cloak and only sarada was able to be spared , so sasuke return with sarada as asmall baby and give her to sakura to take care of her while he go back searching for his son , he see him again after a hard brain wash from the cloaked guy that he is itachis son and should kill the one who killed him which is his father.
on second thought the kid looks so much like madara in eyes so my guess is he isnt his son , but madaras son .
the third and last thought is he is itachis son but still most unlikely .

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in the manga Naruto will be traveling around with Sarada, this is going to be interesting.

Make sense, Boruto story doesn't really have any critical issues, while Sarada is the offspring of a former criminal. Her traveling around with the man that is her father's best friend and who he once betrayed and tried to kill, would make for an interesting story.

Toru Sato

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm.... They do seem to have similar features. (same nose eye shape) but do you really think Shisui would harbor such hatred?
Welp same goes with obito,nobody really think that he'd harbor such hatred and waged great ninja war
but hey everything is possible

but my guess that man could be madara father (?)

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh... I feel like they spent way too much time talking on the gates, all for some lunch box. We found out the Uchiha's name and some basic fighting - Sarada did a very similar thing to what Sasuke did in Part 1, holding the chain like that. Hopefully Naruto doesn't let Shin go, it would simply be stupid if both he and Sasuke failed to at least restrain him.

Don't know who the Akatsuki is, but I honestly don't really find it all that interesting.

3/5

theacknowledgedone said:
1. Still trying to make sense of Naruto's comment "oh it's you..."
Most likely Sasuke's report warned Naruto that he encountered a kid with a Sharingan, so Naruto assumed that this was the one Sasuke was talking about.

Reactions: theacknowledgedone
Status
Not open for further replies.