Naruto and Sasuke aren't as powerful because they aren't virgins anymore...

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not everyday you find someone who seems proud they offended another person for no good reason other than their own insensitivity and made a fool of themselves by trying to refute facts in an disscusion

Seriously it will be a good day when you stop replying to me pretty sure I already told you i dont want to have disscusions with immature people like you.

There is nothing more that needs to be said between you and I.
Made a fool of myself refuting facts? Please, what facts lmao. Insensitivity? You're the one that came in like mr know it all and tried to make everybody feel stupid and that your OPINION is most definitely the best of them all. I call them like I see them you hypocrite. Calling me insensitive lmao

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If i marry Sakura, that is because i has nothin left to choose and i will spent more time with "computer" rather than hearing that sound. May be my strength will be tenth fold after body bag her out of furios.
If i marry Hinata, i will be the happiest husband in the world. Everytime i go out, i can easily smile while holding her hand/waist. I know i will be weak every day but with hard training i will become stronger, just some time careless on mission while thinking of her...
I think it's time to move away from the computer ... slowly ... very slowly ...

Yup you're one of those "omg you naruhina fans are so "insert insult"/ "you narutards are so". You probably think that you are so much better than the naruhina fans and that your beliefs are 100% correct. Get off your high horse you asswipe. I wasn't even a naruhina fan really until I saw the movie. Which I doubt you've even seen, but still act like naruhina is the worst thing to happen to the show. The fact that you think Naruto actually liked Sakura is hilarious at best. "I hate people who lie to themselves". It was just like tsunade and jiraiyas relationship. They didn't love eachother, but they difinitely had their moments. I could say the exact same thing you said to me about being a narusaku fan. Hypocritical when you are holding onto something just as bad. honestly I wouldn't have even cared if narusaku became canon, but all of the original narusaku fans flipped shit over the last and have stayed butthurt that it didn't turn out how they wanted it even till this day. Get over it. Obviously kishimoto isn't good at writing romance, but it's a lot better than how he would have written narusaku. That would have been the weirdest most awkward relationship to watch and you know it.
Oh yeah, I am so much better than you. What are you going to do now? Compose another angst(y) and irrelevant post to embarrass yourself? Feel free. Though you are already doing so with so little effort.

Loved that little emotional neg rep. What did you say to me? Oh yeah, you don't approve of my sarcasm; you NH supporters are one of those deplorably unstable pairing stereotypes.

NS fan? Me? Run along, you seem to be new here.

Last edited:

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh yeah, I am so much better than you. What are you going to do now? Compose another angst(y) and irrelevant post to embarrass yourself? Feel free. Though you are already doing so with so little effort.

Loved that little emotional neg rep. What did you say to me? Oh yeah, you don't approve of my sarcasm; you NH supporters are one of those deplorably unstable pairing stereotypes.

NS fan? Me? Run along, you seem to me new here.
There you go stereotyping all naruhina fans again. You are just salty you didn't get your ship

Reactions: Natsu Shazneel

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you watched the last you would know that they definitely are in love. Sure it wasn't written the best, but that doesn't mean you have to be so critical of it. Not everybody shows their love the same way towards their spouse.
Varying opinions.No need for all this "Salty" shit.Its become old.That canon movie wasnt even written by him but by the studio

@bold Never equate the "love" in this manga with real life.You will fail....horribly

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Made a fool of myself refuting facts? Please, what facts lmao. Insensitivity? You're the one that came in like mr know it all and tried to make everybody feel stupid and that your OPINION is most definitely the best of them all. I call them like I see them you hypocrite. Calling me insensitive lmao
^^^cant believe this guy still replied.

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

NS fan? Me? Run along, you seem to be new here.
also, how funny you thought that was an emotional neg rep I gave you. I said that cause you sound so stupid trying act all intelligent when you think to yourself that you have made a fool out of somebody when you are only convincing yourself of that. I simply put "I don't approve of your sarcasm" cause I thought it was funny
^^^cant believe this guy still replied.
how ironic that you replied when you said yourself that you had nothing more to say. You only replied just now to get the last word which is actually pretty hilarious when you were just trying to act like "the bigger person". I guess I too can play that game. "There is nothing more that needs to be said between you and I"
Lmao what a joke. I have nothing more to say to you and glad that I could be of service once again

Last edited:

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep in mind Madara was super powerful because he was a virgin up to adulthood and even died as one.
That´s how you wish to read the story, it has never been proved, neither that Naruto or Sasuke remained without touching a woman their whole path towards marriage. I think you are thinking aloud.
I could say not being part of a relationship alienated both of the main characters even more from reaching their zenith any sooner, it´s all just saliva in my tongue but nothing to argue with.

Itachi could have been the great warrior he was thanks to his own best friend, itachi, so as Sasuke did spend a lot of time roaming around. Sasuke specially with Karin who by the way was crazy for him, plus having such a liberal sensei as Oro, and dr. snakes in search of DNA, i don´t know but

thread?

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
also, how funny you thought that was an emotional neg rep I gave you. I said that cause you sound so stupid trying act all intelligent when you think to yourself that you have made a fool out of somebody when you are only convincing yourself of that. I simply put "I don't approve of your sarcasm" cause I thought it was funny
how ironic that you replied when you said yourself that you had nothing more to say. You only replied just now to get the last word which is actually pretty hilarious when you were just trying to act like "the bigger person". I guess I too can play that game. "There is nothing more that needs to be said between you and I"
Lmao what a joke. I have nothing more to say to you and glad that I could be of service once again

Wow seriously now you are acting ike you are psychic and know why I replied? No I'm not trying to have the last word im not a little child I don't do that shit. This whole conversation doesn't need to be happening anymore I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall you literally ignore all the pionts I make and keep trying to turn what sarted as a simple debate into a ****ing fight over the Internet with personal attacks.

The only reason I replied was becuase I was ****ing surprised you still keep trying to do this shit even though this conversation Was like 5 days ago give it a rest already for ****s sake

The whole point of this convo was to prove the romance was written badly which I did this conversation shouldn't still be going on. Also you kept at saying I was trying to be mister know It all and offended people by sayin they where wrong let me just clarify a few things for you.

I was saying the romance was bad and the people who thought otherwise denied this so I explained why I. And I just so happened To be right becuase I knew what I was talking about its not about being a know it all. I don't try and offend people over disscusions abut fake characters I'm too mature for it.

And I'm sure they weren't even offended notice you are the only one whom has made it this big a deal out of all the other people I have talked to on this thread. That was just a by product of you ignoring what I said about you being insensitive and trying to turn it into a personal attack by saying I was insensitive.

And to be honest I actually didn't even reply to you I just copied your post and put it in a reply to the thread becuase I didn't even want you buggin me anymore but somehow you found a way to continue this piontless conversation, which is more like me being harrased be some guy on this forum becuase he for some reason feels the need to turn a simple conversation into a fight then a conversation at this point.

Like seriously what did you do stalk my forum posts this disscusion was like 5 days ago give it a rest already. By the way when I say there is nothing more to be said that's doesn't mean I'm going to not say something I'm just pionting out that there is nothing that NEEDS(notice the word Needs) to be said. Use your head if you weren't so preoccupied with trying to turn everything into a fight with personal (cause that's so neccesaey over a disscusion about fake charcters you have lots of growing up to do) attacks maybe you'd realize that.

If you reply again I know your just gonna try and turn what I say into more personal attacks, you still keep bringing my mood down unnecessarily which IS insensitive, something it seems you don't mind doing.

You can have your delusional fantasy that you have won this debate but deep down you know you didn't maybe that's why you keep turn in this convo into a fight as opposed to refuting my points.

And by the way that's not irony (look up the defenition if you don't belive me).

Last edited: