Naruto and Sasuke aren't as powerful because they aren't virgins anymore...

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe not sasukes relationship but narutos and hinatas definitely does
Yes indeed. reminde again of how they feel in love naruto just magically realized he loved her becuase.............................................(kishi can't write romance that's why). And Hinata alwas loved naruto becuase she isn't sexaully attracted to him an barely says more than a few words to him that don't get any deeper than a conversation you would have with an acquaintance beacuase....................................(kishi's can't write romance that why) oh wait it's becuase she constantly shows that she has a huge admiration for him. Oh but that's not love that's just admiration. Sorry but naruhina is horribly writen and not believable to anyone whom understands how real love works.

Last edited:
Reactions: shelke

I Sun I

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's and Sasuke's relationships with thier ahem "wives" is far from deserving the title of love.
That's only your opinion about thier relationship ,but in Kishi manga he referred to Sakura as "his love" and also said :"the one who filled his lonely existence with the emotion called love was Sakura "

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's only your opinion about thier relationship ,but in Kishi manga he referred to Sakura as "his love" and also said :"the one who filled his lonely existence with the emotion called love was Sakura "
Yes it's an opinion based on facts said facts being that sasusaku is not based on believable love in the slightest. So someone he always says annoys him and that he constantly pushed away filled him with the emotion of love? Than why the **** did he keep saying he found her annoying and push her away? I don't know about you but I don't nor would I never do that to people i love. Especially not a woman I want to marry. It's ****ing horribly written. It's not enough for a writter to just say something (especially not when the thing said has many things contradicting it like this whole sasusaku pairing) he/she needs to show it. Otherwise you get shit like this that doesn't make any sense.

I Sun I

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it's an opinion based on facts said facts being that sasusaku is not based on believable love in the slightest. So someone he always says annoys him and that he constantly pushed away filled him with the emotion of love? Than why the **** did he keep saying he found her annoying and push her away? I don't know about you but I don't nor would I never do that to people i love. Especially not a woman I want to marry. It's ****ing horribly written. It's not enough for a writter to just say something (especially not when the thing said has many things contradicting it like this whole sasusaku pairing) he/she needs to show it. Otherwise you get shit like this that doesn't make any sense.
The first time he said she was annoying was because he was really bothered by her behavior HOWEVER, the second time he said meant a completely different meaning .
Kishi quote about it :
"“Sasuke is trying to leave the village, and Sakura implores him to give up that idea. In response to her wish, Sasuke answers her with a simple “You’re annoying”. They are the same words that he uttered back when Team Kakashi was formed…
But So many Missions have Passed since then,And now the meaning that he puts into THOSE SAME WORDS DIFFERS GREATLY ..
Even though he understands the love that she feels for him, in order to sever his connection Sasuke turns his back to the village.”

You gotta understand that not everyone thinks like you and show affection like you do . Sasuke reason for being like that to Sakura is because he want to cut his bonds (according to sasuke those bonds was making him weaker and wanting to give up revenge to live happily with them)

Sasuke also showed he care . We see he does show special care for her like :

-He didn't like seeing her down in chunin exam and cheered her up (plus it made him happy seeing her happy)

-He raged when he saw her hurt and beat up the guys who hurt her (according to Kishi :"sasuke killing intend sharpen like a blade when he saw his precious friend hurt"

-he referred to her as dear and was ready to die for her safety .
at that moment he didn't think of his future of revenge .that's the reason he wanted to stay away from team 7.

Sasuke even referred to team 7 (ie Sakura included) as family .

-he was greatful for her love not annoyed ("thank you")

Reactions: Bling Kai

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The first time he said she was annoying was because he was really bothered by her behavior HOWEVER, the second time he said meant a completely different meaning .
Kishi quote about it :
"“Sasuke is trying to leave the village, and Sakura implores him to give up that idea. In response to her wish, Sasuke answers her with a simple “You’re annoying”. They are the same words that he uttered back when Team Kakashi was formed…
But So many Missions have Passed since then,And now the meaning that he puts into THOSE SAME WORDS DIFFERS GREATLY ..
Even though he understands the love that she feels for him, in order to sever his connection Sasuke turns his back to the village.”

You gotta understand that not everyone thinks like you and show affection like you do . Sasuke reason for being like that to Sakura is because he want to cut his bonds (according to sasuke those bonds was making him weaker and wanting to give up revenge to live happily with them)

Sasuke also showed he care . We see he does show special care for her like :

-He didn't like seeing her down in chunin exam and cheered her up (plus it made him happy seeing her happy)

-He raged when he saw her hurt and beat up the guys who hurt her (according to Kishi :"sasuke killing intend sharpen like a blade when he saw his precious friend hurt"

-he referred to her as dear and was ready to die for her safety .
at that moment he didn't think of his future of revenge .that's the reason he wanted to stay away from team 7.

Sasuke even referred to team 7 (ie Sakura included) as family .

-he was greatful for her love not annoyed ("thank you")
Okay lets get this one thig straigt right now. I'm talking about writing here ok? So the writers job is to convey thoughts,feelings, ect to the audience and how well he conveys it is what determines how well his work is written. I know what good and bad writing is becuase of this and kishi didn't convey it well. All of these instances you pointed out of Sasuke showing he cares for Sakura is irrelevant becuase this is romantic love not general love. Now all these things you pointed out Sasuke does for Sakura are things I'd expect him to do becuase she is a fellow comrade it doesn't spell, "he loves this woman and wants to be in a romantic relationship" just spells she is a fellow friend,comrad.

Where are the panels of Sasuke showing that he is attracted to her physically? Which is the very thing that makes the line between genral love and romantic love clear. And it's not just Sasuke its Sakura too she has no reason to even like this guy considering the way he treated her even if they where not genuine feelings of dislike according to Kishi she wouldn't know they where not genuine.

Think about it they barley shared any line of dialogue between each other prior to what we know as thier first meeting and he says something extremly negative. She is clearly sexually attracted to him at least kishi get that shit right( I'm sure it was unintentional) but they have no real connection and the first thing said to her is negative. And it stays that way for the most part I mean really besides the fact that she found him attractive she has no real reason to continue to purse this guy he clearly was not interested not did he even like hers (as far as she knows)

One bad thing kishi did was say this shit after we see it hap why piont out Sasuke didn't mean the harsh things he said to her after he says it? If he really planned their relationship to be romantic from the begggining why would he make it so elaborate? Why not just make them love each other why make it unclear as to how one truly feels about the other? what was it suppose to be some kind of plot twist?

Wether you believe it or not the reason is most likely that kishi made that shit up at the last minute just to shove In irrelevant pairings (Possibly planning ahead for naruto gaiden). I mean I never have seen in any story a relationship so unnecessarily elaborate to understand thier really is no need to do that when the whole piont is that they are in love. Why make it so ambiguous?

Anyway thier are arguments for both views on this topic but the piont is how well it's conveyed to the audience and I'm sure been you can agree that it could have been done much better. And that's why it's written badly which is my whole piont. Surely you see my piont of view right?

Reactions: Magi

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes indeed. reminde again of how they feel in love naruto just magically realized he loved her becuase.............................................(kishi can't write romance that's why). And Hinata alwas loved naruto becuase she isn't sexaully attracted to him an barely says more than a few words to him that don't get any deeper than a conversation you would have with an acquaintance beacuase....................................(kishi's can't write romance that why) oh wait it's becuase she constantly shows that she has a huge admiration for him. Oh but that's not love that's just admiration. Sorry but naruhina is horribly writen and not believable to anyone whom understands how real love works.
if you watched the last you would know that they definitely are in love. Sure it wasn't written the best, but that doesn't mean you have to be so critical of it. Not everybody shows their love the same way towards their spouse.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if you watched the last you would know that they definitely are in love. Sure it wasn't written the best, but that doesn't mean you have to be so critical of it. Not everybody shows their love the same way towards their spouse.
It seems you confuse a writer just saying people are in love and not showing it realistically as actual evedince for them being in love. The sheer fact that naruto has never shown any romantic feelings to Hinata through the whole manga is proof enough they are not in romantic love. Romantic feelings don't just appear out of nowhere. Also Hinata clearly does not even love naruto what she displays regarding him is what is considered admiration, and inspiration but kishi's doesnt know how to write romance so he passes that off as romantic feelings. They don't even have sexual attraction for one another as it has never been illustrated in the manga which is the very thing that distinguishes romantic love from genral love(like the love you have for a sibling).

You dont seem to understand any of this, it appears as though all you need to believe it's real love is for kishi to say they are in love and not show it realistically.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't know if anyone has answered this correctly yet, but he distances himself to keep himselfom getting attached and staying/coming back to the village. I actually do the same thing a lot with women, I tend to stay away from a lot of girls who like me so I don't get attached to them.