Naruto and Sasuke aren't as powerful because they aren't virgins anymore...

Gorik FIGULLE

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why did sasuke say he felt the strongest towards naruto, he even explicitly said he don't feel nothing for sakura but but now wala husband and wife who are so inlove they have a picmixed family photo and no wedding photo on the display set... this ladies and gentle man is what you get when someone forces romance on a ninja story while sitting on a potty stool

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems you confuse a writer just saying people are in love and not showing it realistically as actual evedince for them being in love. The sheer fact that naruto has never shown any romantic feelings to Hinata through the whole manga is proof enough they are not in romantic love. Romantic feelings don't just appear out of nowhere. Also Hinata clearly does not even love naruto what she displays regarding him is what is considered admiration, and inspiration but kishi's doesnt know how to write romance so he passes that off as romantic feelings. They don't even have sexual attraction for one another as it has never been illustrated in the manga which is the very thing that distinguishes romantic love from genral love(like the love you have for a sibling).

You dont seem to understand any of this, it appears as though all you need to believe it's real love is for kishi to say they are in love and not show it realistically.
whatever, you're right. You are always right. Don't let anybody ever prove you wrong.

Dumbass. Being way to critical when it's a freaking manga. Naruto had to realize his love for her because he didn't even know what true love was at first. Stop acting like they definitely don't love eachother just because they haven't had romantic feats which they actually have if you've SEEN THE LAST.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a new one.

if you watched the last you would know that they definitely are in love. Sure it wasn't written the best, but that doesn't mean you have to be so critical of it. Not everybody shows their love the same way towards their spouse.
The Last is canon? Not to mention Hinata and Naruto's pairing only happened because Sakura rejected him. The guy didn't even bother acknowledging her love confession; acted, as if he never heard her. True love, from the looks of it. You NH fans are worse than blind mice holding their tails to stop themselves from toppling each other over. Hinata was and is, a rebound girl to Naruto.

This is nothing but a load of crap. Everything in there? You made it up in regards to interpretation. Nice fiction.

irishboy9780

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a new one.

The Last is canon? Not to mention Hinata and Naruto's pairing only happened because Sakura rejected him. The guy didn't even bother acknowledging her love confession; acted, as if he never heard her. True love, from the looks of it. You NH fans are worse than blind mice holding their tails to stop themselves from toppling each other over. Hinata was and is, a rebound girl to Naruto.

This is nothing but a load of crap. Everything in there? You made it up in regards to interpretation. Nice fiction.
Not trying to get into this debate but sakuras love confession wasn't real. It was only to try and stop naruto from going after sasuke. But naruto saw thru it from the getgo which is why he didn't even pretend like it was true.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not trying to get into this debate but sakuras love confession wasn't real. It was only to try and stop naruto from going after sasuke. But naruto saw thru it from the getgo which is why he didn't even pretend like it was true.
Thank you for telling me. I obviously never knew that.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems you confuse a writer just saying people are in love and not showing it realistically as actual evedince for them being in love. The sheer fact that naruto has never shown any romantic feelings to Hinata through the whole manga is proof enough they are not in romantic love. Romantic feelings don't just appear out of nowhere. Also Hinata clearly does not even love naruto what she displays regarding him is what is considered admiration, and inspiration but kishi's doesnt know how to write romance so he passes that off as romantic feelings. They don't even have sexual attraction for one another as it has never been illustrated in the manga which is the very thing that distinguishes romantic love from genral love(like the love you have for a sibling).

You dont seem to understand any of this, it appears as though all you need to believe it's real love is for kishi to say they are in love and not show it realistically.
What? Lol

I Sun I

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why did sasuke say he felt the strongest towards naruto, he even explicitly said he don't feel nothing for sakura but but now wala husband and wife who are so inlove they have a picmixed family photo and no wedding photo on the display set... this ladies and gentle man is what you get when someone forces romance on a ninja story while sitting on a potty stool
He didnt say that.

He said there is no reason for her to love him and vice versa .
That's a new one.

Its Kishi quotes not mine.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
whatever, you're right. You are always right. Don't let anybody ever prove you wrong.

Dumbass. Being way to critical when it's a freaking manga. Naruto had to realize his love for her because he didn't even know what true love was at first. Stop acting like they definitely don't love eachother just because they haven't had romantic feats which they actually have if you've SEEN THE LAST.

You clearly aren't knowledgeable enough on the topic to even understand what I'm saying so **** it. This ain't something that can be debated they are facts. Also Im Simply right becuase you are wrong but go ahead and blow it out of preportion by making it seem like I'm someone who always has to be right in an argument. You don't even know me wich gives you no credibility to say such a thing. I guess you just can't handle being proven wrong. And I just love how you resort to name calling over a disscusion about fictional charcters. you sure do take your naruto seriously huh bud? I usually don't give out negs but I'll make an acception this time since you genuinely pissed me off one thing I cant stand is for people to unnecessarily bring my mood down.(it's something m I really really ****ing hate). Over ****ing naruto seriously?

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a new one.

Yup you're one of those "omg you naruhina fans are so "insert insult"/ "you narutards are so". You probably think that you are so much better than the naruhina fans and that your beliefs are 100% correct. Get off your high horse you asswipe. I wasn't even a naruhina fan really until I saw the movie. Which I doubt you've even seen, but still act like naruhina is the worst thing to happen to the show. The fact that you think Naruto actually liked Sakura is hilarious at best. "I hate people who lie to themselves". It was just like tsunade and jiraiyas relationship. They didn't love eachother, but they difinitely had their moments. I could say the exact same thing you said to me about being a narusaku fan. Hypocritical when you are holding onto something just as bad. honestly I wouldn't have even cared if narusaku became canon, but all of the original narusaku fans flipped shit over the last and have stayed butthurt that it didn't turn out how they wanted it even till this day. Get over it. Obviously kishimoto isn't good at writing romance, but it's a lot better than how he would have written narusaku. That would have been the weirdest most awkward relationship to watch and you know it.

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You clearly aren't knowledgeable enough on the topic to even understand what I'm saying so **** it. This ain't something that can be debated they are facts. Also Im Simply right becuase you are wrong but go ahead and blow it out of preportion by making it seem like I'm someone who always has to be right in an argument. You don't even know me wich gives you no credibility to say such a thing. I guess you just can't handle being proven wrong. And I just love how you resort to name calling over a disscusion about fictional charcters. you sure do take your naruto seriously huh bud? I usually don't give out negs but I'll make an acception this time since you genuinely pissed me off one thing I cant stand is for people to unnecessarily bring my mood down.(it's something m I really really ****ing hate). Over ****ing naruto seriously?
Glad that I could be of service. Good day sir

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If i marry Sakura, that is because i has nothin left to choose and i will spent more time with "computer" rather than hearing that sound. May be my strength will be tenth fold after body bag her out of furios.
If i marry Hinata, i will be the happiest husband in the world. Everytime i go out, i can easily smile while holding her hand/waist. I know i will be weak every day but with hard training i will become stronger, just some time careless on mission while thinking of her...

Reactions: FreeTanner17

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If i marry Sakura, that is because i has nothin left to choose and i will spent more time with "computer" rather than hearing that sound. May be my strength will be tenth fold after body bag her out of furios.
If i marry Hinata, i will be the happiest husband in the world. Everytime i go out, i can easily smile while holding her hand/waist. I know i will be weak every day but with hard training i will become stronger, just some time careless on mission while thinking of her...
You must be registered for see images

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was very cute. No homo.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Glad that I could be of service. Good day sir

It's not everyday you find someone who seems proud they offended another person for no good reason other than their own insensitivity and made a fool of themselves by trying to refute facts in an disscusion

Seriously it will be a good day when you stop replying to me pretty sure I already told you i dont want to have disscusions with immature people like you.

There is nothing more that needs to be said between you and I.