UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a good theory, and I can agree with it.

Nope.

Sasuke only got his Rinnegan because of Hagoromo's chakra, and what Naruto got was RSM, not Yin Kurama. If Sasuke had lost his Hagoromo Yin Chakra, at the very least his tomoes would have disappeared and he would have reverted to a regular Rinnegan, which can be unlocked by combining Indra (Sasuke) + Ashura (Hashirama's cells) DNA anyway. Since his power seem to be intact, it would only make sense for Naruto's to be as well, though Gobb's theory is sound.
No I mean at the very end(after the battle with sasuke). Kishi knew he had to give Naruto the second half of the kyuubi. But that would have had Naruto one up on sasuke. So he had two options. Give Sasuke yet another powerup at the very end(Nothing to give him). Or take something away from Naruto before giving the the yang half of kyuubi.

Sasuke would have unlocked the rinnegan eventually, maybe later in life but still. So you would have Kishi, revert the 6T rinnegan to 2 normal Rinnegans? I think Kishi was simply making Sasuke's unique.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke only got his Rinnegan because of Hagoromo's chakra, and what Naruto got was RSM, not Yin Kurama. If Sasuke had lost his Hagoromo Yin Chakra, at the very least his tomoes would have disappeared and he would have reverted to a regular Rinnegan, which can be unlocked by combining Indra (Sasuke) + Ashura (Hashirama's cells) DNA anyway. Since his power seem to be intact, it would only make sense for Naruto's to be as well, though Gobb's theory is sound.
Not really. The mutation from the chakra has already happened in the brain that created the Rinnegan. You can take away the chakra, but you cannot take away the mutation. The cloak doesn't work that way. It isn't a mutation, it's an amalgamation of Senjutsu Sage Mode Chakra of the Sage and the chakra of all Bijuus. Take away anything from this and Naruto cannot use RSM.

Where does it say that Sasuke unlocked his Rinnegan via Hashirama's chakra, when he's no longer the Transmigrant? His Rinnegan is a direct gift from the Sage. The atabook confirms it. The former point doesn't make any sense and it's the Transmigrants chakra that produces the Rinnegan, nothing else. Since Naruto is alive as Ashura's reincarnation, you can pump Sasuke up to his eye balls with Hashirama's Dna and nothing would happen, as he's no longer the Transmigrant.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. The mutation from the chakra has already happened in the brain that created the Rinnegan. You can take away the chakra, but you cannot take away the mutation. The cloak doesn't work that way. It isn't a mutation, it's an amalgamation of Senjutsu Sage Mode Chakra of the Sage and the chakra of all Bijuus. Take away anything from this and Naruto cannot use RSM.

Where does it say that Sasuke unlocked his Rinnegan via Hashirama's chakra, when he's no longer the Transmigrant? His Rinnegan is a direct gift from the Sage. The atabook confirms it. The former point doesn't make any sense and it's the Transmigrants chakra that produces the Rinnegan, nothing else. Since Naruto is alive as Ashura's reincarnation, you can pump Sasuke up to his eye balls with Hashirama's Dna and nothing would happen, as he's no longer the Transmigrant.
This actually makes a lot of sense. The normal rinnegan is unlocked by a mixture of indra and ashura chakra. Yet even in the absence of those chakras(when transplanted into nagato and obito). The rinnegan still remains the rinnegan. So even if Sasuke's was unlocked by rikudou chakra, even in it's absence, it should still remain a rinnegan.

Esdez

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto shows rsm in gaiden. He lost it between then and in the movie now? :|
that wasn't a rsm, rsm naruto has Truth Seeking Balls around him and a chakra rod

Edit: OT Naruto lost his rsm and tsb. We didn't see it during the last or gaiden, and now boruto movie. butthurt narutards need to accpet this fact

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're right about the transmigrants part, it completely slipped my mind that Hashirama wasn't the transmigrant at that time. One thing I'm not willing to accept is that Naruto and Sasuke don't have the Rikudou chakra any longer. That would mean that Sasuke has enough chakra on his own to enter Kaguya's dimensions and still have enough left to use his Sharingan and Rinnegan, despite BZ emphasizing how chakra-taxing dimension jumping is, which I'm having difficulty believing. Also, Naruto's RSM is more like a result from Hagoromo's Yang half + 9 Biju Chakra mixed into his BSM, which resulted in his Six Paths Senjutsu Mode. Since I don't believe either him or Sasuke lost Rikudou's chakra, Hagoromo confirmed Naruto is a meeting place between the Biju and he obviously still has his BSM, he should be able to manifest RSM normally.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're right about the transmigrants part, it completely slipped my mind that Hashirama wasn't the transmigrant at that time. One thing I'm not willing to accept is that Naruto and Sasuke don't have the Rikudou chakra any longer. That would mean that Sasuke has enough chakra on his own to enter Kaguya's dimensions and still have enough left to use his Sharingan and Rinnegan, despite BZ emphasizing how chakra-taxing dimension jumping is, which I'm having difficulty believing. Also, Naruto's RSM is more like a result from Hagoromo's Yang half + 9 Biju Chakra mixed into his BSM, which resulted in his Six Paths Senjutsu Mode. Since I don't believe either him or Sasuke lost Rikudou's chakra, Hagoromo confirmed Naruto is a meeting place between the Biju and he obviously still has his BSM, he should be able to manifest RSM normally.
@Bold: Inclined to believe it's what Obito did, basically. But it still left him weakened.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito with Sakura's help could open portals to those dimensions. Sasuke has way more chakra than Sakura. So he can do it on his own.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that wasn't a rsm, rsm naruto has Truth Seeking Balls around him and a chakra rod

Edit: OT Naruto lost his rsm and tsb. We didn't see it during the last or gaiden, and now boruto movie. butthurt narutards need to accpet this fact
Didn't have sm markings around his eye and his face wasn't glowing. Like this.
You must be registered for see images
^ DB considers this as RSM.
Six Paths Sage Mode (六道仙人モード, Rikudō Sennin Mōdo)

Heading: A gift from the ancestor of Shinobi that grants a supernatural mental state allowing for the complete, universal comprehension of all things.

← The caster has an unconscious/automatic mastery of the Sage of Six Path's "ability to levitate" (浮遊する能力, fuyū suru nōryoku).

From what I can make out of the main body of text, it says that this is a technique that allows the user to quickly grasp the nature of Chakra with the skill of a well-studied, highly sensitive master. It also seems to have a bunch of philosophical stuff about the Sage of Six Paths which is hard to make out because I can only read about half of it.

Kicking a Truthseeker Orb! Surpassing Kurama Mode, his vast Chakra lets him perform this risky stunt!

← His reaction speed meets or exceeds that of Madara in his Ten Tails Jinchūriki Form. It's the height of sensory ability!
It seems he has a base RSM, bsm like rsm and full RSM.

Reactions: Michael

irishboy9780

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Kaguya's nemesis

>according to the recent trailer. He's going to lose to three tomoe sasuke & kyuubi sm naruto

:lol

OT: Pretty sure he needs all the Bijuu chakra again to get "Full" RSM.
He has all the chakra of the tailed beasts lmao. Hagaromo states he is the meeting place for all bijuu because he harbour all 9 bijuu's chakra within himself. This never leaves him.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He has all the chakra of the tailed beasts lmao. Hagaromo states he is the meeting place for all bijuu because he harbour all 9 bijuu's chakra within himself. This never leaves him.
Poor reading comprehension. It's understandable. :)

Imo, it's just not "complete". The cross iris' without pigmentation proves RSM, but I think he has insufficient chakra from Ichibi-Hachibi to "complete it" and to utilise TSB, this also effects the cloak's appearance.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Plz l2read.
I never stated or even implied that Naruto did not have the Bijuu portions in him. All I said was he had insuffiecient chakra from Ichibi-Hachibi to enter "complete RSM". It's like when Kurama had to sleep at the end of Naruto, you know, because he was low on chakra. Don't think he would've been able to use BM at that point in time. :sdo: My first post was just badly worded and easily interpreted wrong, but the second one should have cleared it up.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never said that Naruto and Sasuke don't have Sage Chakra. I simply stated that if the chakra is gone from from their bodies, then, at least Sasuke wouldn't lose Rinnegan. The mutation has already happened. Just like, for example, Kakashi's Sharingan mutated because of Obito. A sharingan cannot mutate without the release of a special Uchiha chakra within the head. But the mutation had happened, and the eye had already changed. It was not going to revert back just because Kakashi didn't release Uchiha chakra into his brain.

Second we have Nagato's example. Madara was the one who experience the mutation in his eyes. But the eyes had already mutated. Even when they were parted from the original chakra source - whether it was inside his brain or body - the eyes still remained Rinnegan and Nagato kept using them. This is the best way I can explain it.

With Sasuke, I agree. Even with Hogoromo's chakra, he shouldn't be able to shift dimensions. As 1) it's half the chakra and 2) the technique is too taxing even for Kaguya whose chakra far exceeds Hogoromo's full reserves. But, he is able to. Why? Because 1) his Chakra Control is at the Sage's level, and we know from part one that the more the CC, the less chakra is used and viceversa. 2) His chakra is extremely powerful and he can manage far more with less. We have known this from the start. 3) He already had a similar technique and got better.

These three factors make up for the large chakra. That is the only logical explanation.

That is slightly wrong. Naruto, for one, cannot use two Sage Modes at the same time, so it certainly isn't a combo of BSM and Sage of the Six Paths mode, which is RSM. When he kicked the orb, he was using RSM. He was given Senjutsu chakra from the sage, which results in "Sage of the Six Path Mode". This, combined with the chunks of chakra from all Bijuus results in that black and yellow cloak and TSBs. It isn't an RSM cloak. If you recall, Obito immediately gained a TSB when he pulled out Senjutsu chakra and Bijuu chakra from Madara's body. This Senjutsu also allowed Kakashi to use that ill-fated PS.

I don't believe both of them have lost Sage's Chakra. It seems less possible for Sasuke, to be honest. The meeting place has nothing to do with Sage Chakra, it's just Ninshuu; something Naruto did well before he even combined his Chakra with his Frog Sage Mode. My two cents.

Last edited:

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Kaguya's nemesis

>according to the recent trailer. He's going to lose to three tomoe sasuke & kyuubi sm naruto

:lol

OT: Pretty sure he needs all the Bijuu chakra again to get "Full" RSM.
1. The trailer didn't even show Sasuke's left eye. From what we've seen in Gaiden, he keeps his rinnegan activated but hidden under his hair, therefore you can't assume that he doesn't use rinnegan or EMS (not to mention that he can use EMS techniques like susanoo or even amaterasu without having EMS activated). Therefore you're invalid in assuming that Sasuke uses only 3 tomoe.

2. As for Naruto, a few clips in a 30 second trailer does not show the entire course of the fight. Therefore, you can't assume right now that Naruto doesn't use RSM. Heck, the villain didn't even show up in the trailer. For all we know, Naruto was fighting some minions in the trailer that didn't require RSM.

3. I don't think he lost the bijuu chakaras. Hagoromo said that Naruto would be the meeting place for the bijuus due to the fact that the bijuus could meet up inside of Naruto due to Naruto having all of their chakaras. Therefore, if Naruto lost the chakaras then Naruto could not be the meeting place and he could not ask the bijuus for chakara (without physically going around the world and physically finding them). Now why on Earth would Hagoromo say that Naruto would be the meeting place if Naruto could lose the bijuu chakaras?

irishboy9780

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never stated or even implied that Naruto did not have the Bijuu portions in him. All I said was he had insuffiecient chakra from Ichibi-Hachibi to enter "complete RSM". It's like when Kurama had to sleep at the end of Naruto, you know, because he was low on chakra. Don't think he would've been able to use BM at that point in time. :sdo: My first post was just badly worded and easily interpreted wrong, but the second one should have cleared it up.
Alright mb. I don't think he's low on their chakra though. I'd guess we'll see his RSM in the next chapter or 2 since we just got sasuke's rinnesharigan