UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So after this movie, After Naruto has faced Kaguya's nemesis and not pulled out RSM and Goudama, are people finally going to accept that Naruto lost it?

Or are some people going to say there's not enough proof.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>Kaguya's nemesis

>according to the recent trailer. He's going to lose to three tomoe sasuke & kyuubi sm naruto

:lol

OT: Pretty sure he needs all the Bijuu chakra again to get "Full" RSM.

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe the reason why the trailer aint showing his RSM is because the movie is waiting for the anime to officially air it first (in episode, not in an opening).

aint sure about in gaiden tho. i personally think he sure has lost it.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only accept it until the whole movie comes out. we know naruto likes too hold back he's like goku
Yeah that's what I'm saying. I think he has lost it, but until he faces someone at least Sasuke level, and not pulled it out, then we can't be sure. The movie villian is supposedly Kaguya class, so I believe (if Kishi doesn't do something stupid like with toneri), Naruto would have to be in RSM.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, it makes zero sense for Sasuke to still have his 6T Rinnegan, while Naruto lost RSM for some reason.
Imo, it's just not "complete". The cross iris' without pigmentation proves RSM, but I think he has insufficient chakra from Ichibi-Hachibi to "complete it" and to utilise TSB, this also effects the cloak's appearance.

Reactions: Ambivalence
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RSM should not be something that can be recharged like sasuke's eyes. That power was with the help of bijuu chakra at the time of battle with kaguya. he will always have BSM because of kurama.. i think its common sense

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo, it's just not "complete". The cross iris' without pigmentation proves RSM, but I think he has insufficient chakra from Ichibi-Hachibi to "complete it" and to utilise TSB, this also effects the cloak's appearance.
This is a good theory, and I can agree with it.

UchihasRightfulHeir said:
They both lost rikudou chakra.
Nope.

UchihasRightfulHeir said:
Sasuke keeps his rinnegan and Naruto got the second half of the kyuubi.
Sasuke only got his Rinnegan because of Hagoromo's chakra, and what Naruto got was RSM, not Yin Kurama. If Sasuke had lost his Hagoromo Yin Chakra, at the very least his tomoes would have disappeared and he would have reverted to a regular Rinnegan, which can be unlocked by combining Indra (Sasuke) + Ashura (Hashirama's cells) DNA anyway. Since his power seem to be intact, it would only make sense for Naruto's to be as well, though Gobb's theory is sound.

Reactions: Torche

sealingscroll

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he may ask for the help of the other bijuu's later. but at this point in time there isn't anyone threatening the peace that is the level of Kaguya yet.

he could be like Sasuke whose power just came back to him. narutos power may take a bit longer to come back to him.