Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards
Thread starter #1
Nairikuteichi

The Nairikuteichi area is composed of dank lowland crisscrossed by countless waterways and a few larger rivers. There are many smaller clusters of trees here, but the most common flora is grasses, rushes and reeds. Many of the area’s inhabitants live in seaworthy domiciles; small houseboats or intricate rafts. Sometimes small, temporary communities form when multiple vessels are roped together.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
167💸
Kumi
5,645💴
Arriving From here https://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=756130

Korra and Serperior arrive at this strange new landmark that they never explored for. They walk around the forest examining every inch that they can see. After traveling for a while Korra sits down and rest for a little bit catching her breathe while she sends Serperior to bring them food. After a few mintues Serperior would return with some birds in his mouth. Korra would set up a camp fire and de feather the birds and start cooking them. Once they finish being cooked Korra and Serperior would start eating and talking.

Korra-sama this place could work for the White Lotus.

You're right Serperior. We should claim this.

We should probably set up camp and claim this land.

Let's get to it than.

Korra than takes out a scroll from her pocket and places it on the ground. She bites her thumb and does some hand signs and places her hand on the scroll. Using her chakra she summons a large amount of rock throughout teh landmark. Using the scroll Korra would change the terrain making it similiar to the White Lotus orginal Landmark. She also uses the scroll the make a cave near her that she can use as base for now. Korra than goes on top of hill and plants a White Lotus flag to mark that her clan now own this land.

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Descripton: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

That should work for now. Lets head basck and informed Fu that we have this now.

Chakra: 2000 - 30 = 1970

Leaving LM heading back too 117

Kin
319💸
Kumi
15,247💴
Two merchants walked through this area talking back and forth.

I can't believe the clans are already dying out.

I can, we need the Hanguarian Freehold.

You know we could sell the information in Keishi.

Yeah. Think how much the man who issued the bounty will pay us for it.

Lets try it out here first and see.

The first man walked toward the scattered communities.

Information brokering for sale! Information about the Golden Sabbath!

A young woman came up passing over a few coins.

The two men began to explain the story.

I am Miguel and Sado Yasutora is dead.

And I am Tulio he was torn apart by a bounty hunter in front of his own people.

He was put down like a rabid dog. The Golden Sabbath is finished.

Done.

The two take their money and leave toward Keishi.

The young woman went on to spread the tale throughout her land.

NPCS ELM from 117 | LLM

Last edited:
Kin
319💸
Kumi
15,247💴
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Custom: Gather information about the world or it's inhabitants ( 3 )
Explore the history of something ( 3 )

Summary: Gathering information and exploring the history both of the NPC and the merchants to pick up their trail.

Smith and Lorelei walked slowly through the area noting the lowlands and wetlands as they learned about the structure of the land and it's geography they wrote it down to send back later to Jack. It was extremely humid and dank as various waterways spidered throughout the lands. They seemed to tear through the ground and land to the point that it was more of a inlet than a landmass with the waterways and rivers being comparable to the natural solid landmasses. It would be impossible to call the landmass landlocked, with the numerous waterways that crisscrossed connecting the few larger rivers.
There are many smaller clusters of trees speckled throughout the land, but they seemed to be less "trees" in their defined term and were mostly small clusters of mangroves hanging over the numerous waterways. They seemed to sustain themselves on the vast amount of water. Most of the homes were either boat-like, seafaring and study or ramshackle domiciles that looked dilapidated due to consistent water damage.
There were various small houseboats or intricate rafts bundled together to form a small amount of interconnected temporary communities with multiple vessels being roped together. Lorelei was the first to speak in a concerned tone calling back to something that happened earlier.

When I asked you about your famil-...

Smith the clone snapped back a bit harsh in his tone. It was weird this would be the first time Lorelei saw this side of Sado. His clones were always like this, when he formed them they always came out somewhat harsher than himself. It was as if he was rejecting the qualities about himself that he didn't like and trying to force them into the clone to rid himself of them. Smith spoke quickly and abruptly. It didn't help that these small interconnected homes and nomadic ships and communities reminded him so much of his tribe.

You didn't ask me anything. That was my main body. I told you already I'm just a clone.

Lorelei paused for a moment she seemed off put by the abrupt and forced tone Smith had used with her. She saw "Jack" the persona Sado was building up to manipulate the world around him as fair, just, kind and gentle a man who wanted to protect the world but the way the clone spoke-... it gave her a temporary glance at the internal workings of his fractured mind. Smith immediately realized that he had fucked up he gave her more than he should have. Lorelei picked up on it.
She remembered back to the clutched fists Jack made when she mentioned his family the first time. His hands fidgeted, and he seemed lost in thought back then, as if remembering a very traumatic event. That event and this one, instead of turning her off of the man, actually drew her in further. She saw a person she could help, a man who had a dark past that wanted to be better, who wanted to save the world and protect those around him. She spoke again in a sweet tone, half apologetic which Smith picked up on as her feeling bad for bringing it up.

I'm sorry, it must be too personal.

Smith took a breath in and exhaled. He calmed himself. He was being rash they needed to be smart and subtle.

No, I'm sorry. I can't open up to you with such information. That's for my main body to deal with. I'm temporary. I'll be gone shortly and I do not want to leave a mess for him to clean up after. You have my sincere apologies for my tone. I'll try to be more forthright and empathetic in the future.

Lorelei replied again this time softer and more open.

It's okay. I understand I had family problems as well but sometimes it helps to talk about it. My father was a drunk and a layabout-... he left me and my mother when I was very young. It broke my mother, one day about a month or so after his departure she just got sick and no doctor could help. I was about eleven I talked to everyone I could but I was just a child and we were poor. So no one cared what happened to us. Then I got sick too, my mother and I were bedridden I got better-... and devoted my life to medicine. My mother didn't. She died and that drove me forward. If someone extended a hand and helped she might still be alive today. I want to be that hand reaching out to help those that need it.

She told her entire story and tears welled up in her eyes. Smith being Sado's clone didn't understand how to deal with emotions like that. He was quiet, what could he say? An apology felt wrong, his condolences felt even worse. Then Lorelei leaned against his left arm putting her arms around his torso. Smith held her up as they continued onward exploring the land Smith didn't know how to respond so he remained silent. Lorelei seemed to find comfort in him even if he didn't know what to say or do. He remained silent as she wiped the tears from her eyes and stood back up clearing her throat.

She lead him to one of the small makeshift communities and told him to remain outside as she walked up to one of the boats that was tied to a shore of the small bayou. She walked up a pier and onto the boat lightly knocking upon the side as she stepped up. She seemed to clear her entire demeanor up from the way she was earlier. She focused completely on her mission, information gathering.

Hi. I'm Lorelei from Mother's Touch tinctures. I have medicine, salves and natural remedies to barter and trade.

I also deal in information brokering now so I will trade my wares for a good story or a secret.

As she spoke a burly man walked out from a cabin-like area of his ship's hold. His tone was harsh and rugged.

I got this damn bunion on my right foot. It's been givin' me hell for months.

I think it's from the moisture. Ye' got anything for 'dat.

She smiled so sweetly at the man and his harsh exterior demeanor and body language softened to that of a young man. He reached his right hand back and scratched the back of his neck almost embarrassed for telling such a beautiful and young woman about such a strange problem. Smith saw this all the way from where he was. Lorelei was very good at her job. She extended her right hand into her massive bag as she pulled out a small container of a white powder-like substance once done she reached back into the bag with her left digging down deep into the bag. She pulled out a small jar of an orange hued paste.

This white powder is magnesium sulfate put a few teaspoons into a small bucket of warm water and soak your foot. It will reduce swelling and inflammation as well as relax the muscles. For the paste it is turmeric paste. Apply it two to three times a day for about a week. It should help dull pain. You can apply the turmeric paste after soaking your foot but make sure to dry it off thoroughly. Now for my payment?

The man nodded appreciatively and began to speak. His tone was so different than his appearance so soft.

I have only information for trade. Well there are two merchants going around telling a spectacular story about the Golden Sabbath. I know you probably already heard the story because of how wide spread it is. But I happened to catch the names of those merchants when they traveled through these lands spreading their tale looking for gold and coin in exhange. Their names were Miguel and Tulio and they headed toward Keishi a while back. Tulio was a blonde man with shoulder length hair and a well groomed goatee the other one, Miguel had short black hair and a small soul patch on his chin. They were looking for fame and fortune.

Lorelei smiled sweetly again as she passed over the medicine and nodded her head.

That'll do.

She said as she turned and began to walk toward Smith again walking off of the small houseboat. She told him about the merchants and that they headed toward Keishi. She pointed out that they could probably sway them to their cause if they talked them into it.
They just needed to sway them with the potential for fame, fortune and gold. She explained that these two were who spread the story about Sado Yasutora's death so far into the mainland of the Land of Fire. The two began to set out further inland toward Keishi. They both seemed softer toward each other now with Lorelei seemingly more interested in "Jack" then before she began to travel with his clone Smith.

Clone and NPC ELM from LM 117 | LLM

Last edited:
Kin
319💸
Kumi
15,247💴
Greg and the snake and the NPCs traveled through Nairikuteichi. This was were the journey started in truth.

It was funny to think that the first clone had gone through here just a few days ago with Lorelei.

Greg and NPCs ELM from LM 123 | LLM

Kin
89💸
Kumi
30💴
Awards
Arriving from Tetsukai [SUP](125)[/SUP].​

As the marshland gave way to something more familiar, and welcoming to Shayde, he changed out of the shredded, bloodied robes, and into some clothing that was more contemporary and casual, he continued on his journey back to the Land of Fire. Off in the distance he noticed a rather odd geographical anomaly. Despite all of the surrounding land being flat lowlands, with numerous rivers and waterways carving through it, there was a large amount of rock littered throughout, leading him to believe that a battle may have taken place here, with an Earth user performing large scale attacks, resulting in the large-scale terraformation in the Landmark. Nevertheless, it was none of his business, so he carried on, uninterested in the past actions that lead to the geographical oddity.

Leaving Landmark, heading to Saruhan [SUP](122)[/SUP].​

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,968💸
Kumi
96💴
https://animebase.me/threads/mokkō-120.756133/#post-21893886

Vegeta and the gang arrive in the White Lotus territory, with his eyes Vegeta peers over into the next area where all the fighting was going on, zooming in and checking things out from atop Boitata's head, comparing things with what he recalled seeing earlier.

Well it appears things have died down, there's almost no trace of the ones who were fighting earlier..

Geets would look at all ranges to all sides scanning as far as his eyes could see, looking for any trace of the shinobi from earlier but there didn't appear to be any. Boit lowers his head allowing everyone to jump off before lifting it back high above the group once more constantly scanning and sensing the land..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,968💸
Kumi
96💴
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/motoi-drylands-116.756129/#post-21894890
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Seeing the message on the notice board, Majin enters the area heading straight for him main body. Once near him and the others, he disperses Nappa Jr., dropping down landing by their side. Seeing the message himself, Majin and him confur that they figured one of the riddles out. Mounting the top of Boit, Majin and Geets head out after telling everyone what they were up to..

LLM

Top Bottom