Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nairikuteichi

The Nairikuteichi area is composed of dank lowland crisscrossed by countless waterways and a few larger rivers. There are many smaller clusters of trees here, but the most common flora is grasses, rushes and reeds. Many of the area’s inhabitants live in seaworthy domiciles; small houseboats or intricate rafts. Sometimes small, temporary communities form when multiple vessels are roped together. A tremendous ivory spire, completely smooth and without blemish has appeared, towering over the landscape. Many of the seafaring and transient communities have started to congregate around the structure to form a larger, more permanent community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving From here

Korra and Serperior arrive at this strange new landmark that they never explored for. They walk around the forest examining every inch that they can see. After traveling for a while Korra sits down and rest for a little bit catching her breathe while she sends Serperior to bring them food. After a few mintues Serperior would return with some birds in his mouth. Korra would set up a camp fire and de feather the birds and start cooking them. Once they finish being cooked Korra and Serperior would start eating and talking.

Korra-sama this place could work for the White Lotus.

You're right Serperior. We should claim this.

We should probably set up camp and claim this land.

Let's get to it than.

Korra than takes out a scroll from her pocket and places it on the ground. She bites her thumb and does some hand signs and places her hand on the scroll. Using her chakra she summons a large amount of rock throughout teh landmark. Using the scroll Korra would change the terrain making it similiar to the White Lotus orginal Landmark. She also uses the scroll the make a cave near her that she can use as base for now. Korra than goes on top of hill and plants a White Lotus flag to mark that her clan now own this land.

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Descripton: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

That should work for now. Lets head basck and informed Fu that we have this now.

Chakra: 2000 - 30 = 1970

Leaving LM heading back too 117

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two merchants walked through this area talking back and forth.

I can't believe the clans are already dying out.

I can, we need the Hanguarian Freehold.

You know we could sell the information in Keishi.

Yeah. Think how much the man who issued the bounty will pay us for it.

Lets try it out here first and see.

The first man walked toward the scattered communities.

Information brokering for sale! Information about the Golden Sabbath!

A young woman came up passing over a few coins.

The two men began to explain the story.

I am Miguel and Sado Yasutora is dead.

And I am Tulio he was torn apart by a bounty hunter in front of his own people.

He was put down like a rabid dog. The Golden Sabbath is finished.

Done.

The two take their money and leave toward Keishi.

The young woman went on to spread the tale throughout her land.​

NPCS ELM from | LLM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Custom: Gather information about the world or it's inhabitants ( 3 )
Explore the history of something ( 3 )

Summary: Gathering information and exploring the history both of the NPC and the merchants to pick up their trail.

Smith and Lorelei walked slowly through the area noting the lowlands and wetlands as they learned about the structure of the land and it's geography they wrote it down to send back later to Jack. It was extremely humid and dank as various waterways spidered throughout the lands. They seemed to tear through the ground and land to the point that it was more of a inlet than a landmass with the waterways and rivers being comparable to the natural solid landmasses. It would be impossible to call the landmass landlocked, with the numerous waterways that crisscrossed connecting the few larger rivers.
There are many smaller clusters of trees speckled throughout the land, but they seemed to be less "trees" in their defined term and were mostly small clusters of mangroves hanging over the numerous waterways. They seemed to sustain themselves on the vast amount of water. Most of the homes were either boat-like, seafaring and study or ramshackle domiciles that looked dilapidated due to consistent water damage.
There were various small houseboats or intricate rafts bundled together to form a small amount of interconnected temporary communities with multiple vessels being roped together. Lorelei was the first to speak in a concerned tone calling back to something that happened earlier.

When I asked you about your famil-...

Smith the clone snapped back a bit harsh in his tone. It was weird this would be the first time Lorelei saw this side of Sado. His clones were always like this, when he formed them they always came out somewhat harsher than himself. It was as if he was rejecting the qualities about himself that he didn't like and trying to force them into the clone to rid himself of them. Smith spoke quickly and abruptly. It didn't help that these small interconnected homes and nomadic ships and communities reminded him so much of his tribe.

You didn't ask me anything. That was my main body. I told you already I'm just a clone.

Lorelei paused for a moment she seemed off put by the abrupt and forced tone Smith had used with her. She saw "Jack" the persona Sado was building up to manipulate the world around him as fair, just, kind and gentle a man who wanted to protect the world but the way the clone spoke-... it gave her a temporary glance at the internal workings of his fractured mind. Smith immediately realized that he had fucked up he gave her more than he should have. Lorelei picked up on it.
She remembered back to the clutched fists Jack made when she mentioned his family the first time. His hands fidgeted, and he seemed lost in thought back then, as if remembering a very traumatic event. That event and this one, instead of turning her off of the man, actually drew her in further. She saw a person she could help, a man who had a dark past that wanted to be better, who wanted to save the world and protect those around him. She spoke again in a sweet tone, half apologetic which Smith picked up on as her feeling bad for bringing it up.

I'm sorry, it must be too personal.

Smith took a breath in and exhaled. He calmed himself. He was being rash they needed to be smart and subtle.

No, I'm sorry. I can't open up to you with such information. That's for my main body to deal with. I'm temporary. I'll be gone shortly and I do not want to leave a mess for him to clean up after. You have my sincere apologies for my tone. I'll try to be more forthright and empathetic in the future.

Lorelei replied again this time softer and more open.

It's okay. I understand I had family problems as well but sometimes it helps to talk about it. My father was a drunk and a layabout-... he left me and my mother when I was very young. It broke my mother, one day about a month or so after his departure she just got sick and no doctor could help. I was about eleven I talked to everyone I could but I was just a child and we were poor. So no one cared what happened to us. Then I got sick too, my mother and I were bedridden I got better-... and devoted my life to medicine. My mother didn't. She died and that drove me forward. If someone extended a hand and helped she might still be alive today. I want to be that hand reaching out to help those that need it.

She told her entire story and tears welled up in her eyes. Smith being Sado's clone didn't understand how to deal with emotions like that. He was quiet, what could he say? An apology felt wrong, his condolences felt even worse. Then Lorelei leaned against his left arm putting her arms around his torso. Smith held her up as they continued onward exploring the land Smith didn't know how to respond so he remained silent. Lorelei seemed to find comfort in him even if he didn't know what to say or do. He remained silent as she wiped the tears from her eyes and stood back up clearing her throat.

She lead him to one of the small makeshift communities and told him to remain outside as she walked up to one of the boats that was tied to a shore of the small bayou. She walked up a pier and onto the boat lightly knocking upon the side as she stepped up. She seemed to clear her entire demeanor up from the way she was earlier. She focused completely on her mission, information gathering.

Hi. I'm Lorelei from Mother's Touch tinctures. I have medicine, salves and natural remedies to barter and trade.

I also deal in information brokering now so I will trade my wares for a good story or a secret.

As she spoke a burly man walked out from a cabin-like area of his ship's hold. His tone was harsh and rugged.

I got this damn bunion on my right foot. It's been givin' me hell for months.

I think it's from the moisture. Ye' got anything for 'dat.

She smiled so sweetly at the man and his harsh exterior demeanor and body language softened to that of a young man. He reached his right hand back and scratched the back of his neck almost embarrassed for telling such a beautiful and young woman about such a strange problem. Smith saw this all the way from where he was. Lorelei was very good at her job. She extended her right hand into her massive bag as she pulled out a small container of a white powder-like substance once done she reached back into the bag with her left digging down deep into the bag. She pulled out a small jar of an orange hued paste.

This white powder is magnesium sulfate put a few teaspoons into a small bucket of warm water and soak your foot. It will reduce swelling and inflammation as well as relax the muscles. For the paste it is turmeric paste. Apply it two to three times a day for about a week. It should help dull pain. You can apply the turmeric paste after soaking your foot but make sure to dry it off thoroughly. Now for my payment?

The man nodded appreciatively and began to speak. His tone was so different than his appearance so soft.

I have only information for trade. Well there are two merchants going around telling a spectacular story about the Golden Sabbath. I know you probably already heard the story because of how wide spread it is. But I happened to catch the names of those merchants when they traveled through these lands spreading their tale looking for gold and coin in exhange. Their names were Miguel and Tulio and they headed toward Keishi a while back. Tulio was a blonde man with shoulder length hair and a well groomed goatee the other one, Miguel had short black hair and a small soul patch on his chin. They were looking for fame and fortune.

Lorelei smiled sweetly again as she passed over the medicine and nodded her head.

That'll do.

She said as she turned and began to walk toward Smith again walking off of the small houseboat. She told him about the merchants and that they headed toward Keishi. She pointed out that they could probably sway them to their cause if they talked them into it.
They just needed to sway them with the potential for fame, fortune and gold. She explained that these two were who spread the story about Sado Yasutora's death so far into the mainland of the Land of Fire. The two began to set out further inland toward Keishi. They both seemed softer toward each other now with Lorelei seemingly more interested in "Jack" then before she began to travel with his clone Smith.​

Clone and NPC ELM from LM | LLM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greg and the snake and the NPCs traveled through Nairikuteichi. This was were the journey started in truth.

It was funny to think that the first clone had gone through here just a few days ago with Lorelei.

Greg and NPCs ELM from LM | LLM

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Tetsukai [SUP]( )[/SUP].​

As the marshland gave way to something more familiar, and welcoming to Shayde, he changed out of the shredded, bloodied robes, and into some clothing that was more contemporary and casual, he continued on his journey back to the Land of Fire. Off in the distance he noticed a rather odd geographical anomaly. Despite all of the surrounding land being flat lowlands, with numerous rivers and waterways carving through it, there was a large amount of rock littered throughout, leading him to believe that a battle may have taken place here, with an Earth user performing large scale attacks, resulting in the large-scale terraformation in the Landmark. Nevertheless, it was none of his business, so he carried on, uninterested in the past actions that lead to the geographical oddity.

Leaving Landmark, heading to Saruhan [SUP]( )[/SUP].​

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/mokkō-120.756133/#post-21893886

Vegeta and the gang arrive in the White Lotus territory, with his eyes Vegeta peers over into the next area where all the fighting was going on, zooming in and checking things out from atop Boitata's head, comparing things with what he recalled seeing earlier.

Well it appears things have died down, there's almost no trace of the ones who were fighting earlier..

Geets would look at all ranges to all sides scanning as far as his eyes could see, looking for any trace of the shinobi from earlier but there didn't appear to be any. Boit lowers his head allowing everyone to jump off before lifting it back high above the group once more constantly scanning and sensing the land..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/motoi-drylands-116.756129/#post-21894890
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Seeing the message on the notice board, Majin enters the area heading straight for him main body. Once near him and the others, he disperses Nappa Jr., dropping down landing by their side. Seeing the message himself, Majin and him confur that they figured one of the riddles out. Mounting the top of Boit, Majin and Geets head out after telling everyone what they were up to..

LLM

Python

Elite
Kin
2,287💸
Kumi
2,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here X

(This post indicates a start of a mission)

Vincent would of received his next mission by his kage by one of her familiar's, the envelope with the contents of the mission within is all that got handed to Vincent this time no words utter no facial expressions. Vincent had an ominous feeling ripping the top of the letter open and revealing the contents was just a single piece of paper with a paragraph in the middle of paper in red. 'your mission is to find and capture a defective black ops personal going rogue, before you mercifully end them we must first find out if the sensitive data has been compromised. After reading these details you are to find him hidden within the landmark you currently met with my familiar in and burn this note along leaving no evidence of this mission signed M'

Vincent hadnt been on a mission like this since he turned a new leaf maybe his new leader was testing his composer and seeing if what he said to her at the office was right though he couldn't disappoint worse of all fail her.... Vincent would produce a little flame out of his finger to burn the only evidence of this endeavour as it faded into little smecks of ash into the air.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Vincent would have to supress the inner desire and what he considered his demon that would lash out when he wasnt in control of his own situation he quickly pondered about his target knowing nothing of the man but a nickname and that hes paid a large group of shinobi or converted follows to his radical view. Being a member of the black ops unit not knowing his capabilities or justu this mission could be dangerous for Vincent. Fixing his red shawl across his forehead Vincent would begin looking in the dense forest it seemed like the ideal location that a big group would move through to keep themselves concealed. Vincent would walk to the forest brush and begin to jump up one of the largest tree's around him to gain a bird eye view of the surrounding area, peering into all the directions of the dense forest Vincent being at the start of the of the edges seeing smoke rises from a location a few clicks away from where he was. shutting his eyes and activating his visual prowess so his 3 tomoe would swirl into his eyes Vincent prepared for making first contact with the shinobi group not knowing there actual numbers or members.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

he would begin dashing from tree top to tree top reaching closes to the smoke pit that was giving someone's location away, Arriving closer with his visual prowess activated Vincent would begin to see a large camp of a big band of ninja quickly scanning and accounting for all the ones in his vision Vincent would count over 30 how skilled these men and women was is a different matter entirely though he was only searching for one man Dr Robotnic He assumed from the name the man was a cyborg but this could be entirely wrong and a true shinobi shouldn't make assumptions without intel first. Vincent plan was to cull the herd and produce a thick amount of smoke so he could go in and pick off the weaklings one by one. Decided quickly through another though tactics and decided this was best course of action was the first plan, Vincent would quickly take a strand of gum and begin chewing and would expel a dozen big bubbles that would be placed at strategic points of where Vincent first located the first set of shinobi, a group this big he had to consider that they were a few located nearby as an reinforcement unit. As the bubbles all land at there locations the band of men would shout frantically and begin to spring into action releasing there are under attack as the bubbles burst and causing large explosions all at different intervals releasing a Varity of different smoke covering the camp as all the band of shinobi try to gather their bearings from where Vincent was attacking from as most of the ones unprepared fell within seconds of the explosion's.

( Gamu Jirai ) - Gum Minefield
Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 60
Description: An advanced form of Explosive Gum Ninjutsu, the user manipulates his chewing gum into dozens of giant bubbles that fill a mid range area quickly, remaining still after creation. Upon popping, they create variously strong explosions that cause a chain reaction to knock back the enemy and everything nearby. The explosions also produce a large amount of colored smoke, which can be used to obstruct the opponent's vision. These bubbles can either burst on their own if pierced or on the user's command. To avoid the explosions while airborne, one must be at least 5 meters high.

Vincent would then dash from the top of the tree into a man he seen trying to escape the large coloured smoke he would pull his katana with his right hand as he leapt using the motion to drive the man through his chest not releasing Vincent dropping down into the chaos and joining the fray on the floor. Vincent using his sharingan to see the movements of the enemy's in the smoke would begin to run through utilising his superior skill also this was the best way to also not kill Dr Robotnic with a wide scale justu, Vincent would running through killing shinobi left and right when a kunai flew past his head barley missing him and trimming some small hair off the size of his head. Vincent would spin quickly as the foe threw more and Vincent would block them with his katana as he sprint towards the man aiming to cleave straight through the mans head as he attempted to block with his kunai Vincent speed, force and timing would run him through cleaving his head straight from his shoulders.

The smoke from the camp would start to dissipate Vincent would quickly sprint and climb to the top of a nearby tree as his guerrilla hit and run tatic has now ended due to the smoke from the bubbles fading a figure would be left stood across from him as he couldn't see anymore shinobi around maybe they retreated to form rank and spring an counter attack Vincent pondered? Focusing his crimison eyes on the figure he would be dressed mysterious like adorning a black fedora with a gas mask across his head and a black suit with a trench coat with a briefcase cuffed to his wrist for safeguarding.

Vincent would stare the mysterious man down before he opened his mouth and spoke first "why do you seek to destroy our camp stranger? or is it that you rather seek someone...." the man would tense up knowing as if he knew what was going to follow next but he remained on guard "are you the one who they call Dr Robotnic if so then u already know why i pursue you but if not now ive said that you must be eliminated cant have any knowledge of these events to ever see the light of day" Vincent would utter before pointing his katana at the foe reading in his battle stance. Vincent would grab a strand of gum and quickly chew being ready for anything this guy was planning to do or incase another group came back to back up and over number him in the fight, not like it mattered Vincent was a man on a mission and he was carry it out swiftly. "so be it u know nothing of my capabilities" Dr Robotnic would chirp trying to intimidate Vincent but also at the same time confirming that he was the target or at least in Vincent eyes with the briefcase being the sensitive data Vincent would assume. The man would initate the proceedings with a justu Vincent has yet to verse but heared many tales about, was it this man the tales was spun of? he couldnt think too much as the man sprouted many big and thick branchs of wood at Vincent. Forcing him on the defensive as he didnt have ration plus another disadvantage Vincent didn't expect is that Dr Robotinic wearing a mask this means he couldnt gaze into his eye sight putting most of Vincent sharingan gen useless in this match up, Vincent would quickly gather his katon charka performing three handseals quick as the attack approached and would release a small fireball at the branchs that would erupt into a massive maelstrom of fire burning the branchs to ash and halting them in there tracks.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 60
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

of course the dense forest area around them would begin to set alight this was part of Vincent plan in making sure most of the area's of escape is now cut off leaving a few open gaps scattered across the area of the forest they residing in currently in Vincent was weary of what the man was capable of next but he was greatly underestimating him thinking that he was safe from all his genjustu. "seems u got some interesting abilities i havent seen but how much charka did u expend? or got i can guarantee you my reserves out weighs yours Dr...." Being cocky and arrogant was going to be Dr Robotnic downfall But before either of them planned to move next Vincent would already start his next move by simply pointing at Dr Robotnic not that it was needed he did it for more confusing the Dr he induce him into a genjustu that would make him think he was being attack by a torrent of crows deceiving him to the end allowing him to think his mask protected him.

( Bōshi Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu ) – Illusionary Eye Technique: Dusk Crow
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

Vincent would quickly close the gap wielding his katana within his right hand as he approached Dr Robotnic aiming to slice off his hand from a cut starting at his wrist where the briefcase was cuffed to, Vincent would slash through following past Dr Robotnic as his hand is detached from him and the briefcase. Vincent would angle his katana into the briefcase attempting to break the case open though it was in vain... "hmmm" Vincent pondered what he could do while his foe was still locked within his genjustu unable to weave a handseal to form a kai to spike his charka so he would be forced to endure the illusion. Vincent would quickly decide the best way was to search the mans mind.

( Dokushinjutsu ) - Mind Reading Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: By placing a hand on the target's head, the user will be able to enter the target's subconscious and extract any information needed, even if the target has forgotten it or has had it blocked. (This jutsu temporarily paralyses the opponent whilst in effect but is dependent on the ranking of the user to its level of strength and can be broken with some ease from someone at equal rank or above but if the target is bound before hand and at equal rank to the user than breaking free would require appropriate means of escape such as chakra bursts. Using this technique can also allow the user to understand what the opponents next move will be and provide them with a better capability of countering and defending against them.)
Note: Can only be used by Yamanaka clan, Kisame Hoshigake, Aoba Yamishiro, Shimon Hijiri, Tonbo Tobitake, Mozuka, Nagato, Pein through Human Path.

Vincent would walk over to Dr Robotnic calmly defeating him easily due to his arrogance and ego placing his left hand ontop of his head and entering his subconscious he would read all the events up until he left the village with the intel and acquired the code to the briefcase. He would quickly enter it in and check the the contents within to make sure the intel was safe, after confirming this is the missing intel Vincent pondered what to do with Dr Robotnic and the kages word would echo within his mind 'no one can have knowledge of this operation' Vincent wouldnt be torn at all between his loyalty and duty to his new village and would quickly disperse Dr Robotnic by cleaving his head off making sure he wouldnt be able to heal the damage if he could. Vincent would grab the briefcase and leave the scene quickly...

-End of mission-

LLM