Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest throws a scroll to his student once more. This time around, his clones would be more agressive. And due to this fact they'll start attacking the student before he even gets a chance to read what's in the scroll, not to say "understand it".

Priest would quickly give the student a hint of the current situation. Find a way to stay alive while you read the scroll and understand the technique to use. My advice is to use other techniques to hold them off before you then use the earth technique.

The clones, 10 of them would in a burst of speed, appear short range of the student, coming down with a jump kick, drop kick, round house, punch and everything taijutsu could offer.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring
Earth
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger →
Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground.
Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the
shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him
between them. The size of the jaws can be adjusted to fit the
size of the opponent or other uses.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal
and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up
and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the
target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go
in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up
completely to prevent escape.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
reacting quickly to the clones around me i create a clone of rock leaving the clones distracted i throw a smoke bomb laying down a scroll and use hiding like a mole to escape into the nearby forest the clones confused reach my rock clone only to activate my trap card creating several mud wolves that assist my clone. after studing my scrolls quickly i find the clones numbers have around 1/3 missing and my wolves and my clone gone. from my cover i perform a handseal creating a opening which the clones fall into after that i perform some more handseals creating massive jaws of earth which destroy the remaining clones

outside techs used..
(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns
Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-Rank.
(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth. While inside the earth, the user cannot make handseals and can only use Earth techniques below C-Rank. If he tries to do a higher ranked technique, he'll disrupt the Hiding like a mole technique and be left crushed.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: impressive.

Priest claps for the feat the student just performed. It was creative indeed to be able to quickly hide himself while a clone fought in his place. In this time, he was able to carefully read the scroll and dish the judgement at time due.

Priest give him the next scroll as he's ready to move on to the next step. The scroll likewise contains 2 secret technique in the earth nature. The first one allows the student to create a trap beneath and around a target. The trap is reminiscent to an antlion. The second one is to create a rampant from the ground, raising it high for elevation and other useful purpose.

3 clones would begin to run towards the clone. All of them wearing a B-rank lightning armour each with spikes to impale the student.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and
causes causes the ground and everything on and around it
to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like
the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being
dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked
underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the
user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.
The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is
put into the technique.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then
makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by
shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with
chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of
the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep,
needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of
earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra
consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with
Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ehhh kinda sloppy by my part my writing is much better now
Wasting no time i leap into the air reading the technique on the first scroll it was a fairly basic application of Earth release meaning it didnt take long at all to figure it out landing on a roof i perform the ram handsign sending my chakra into the earth creating a massive pit around the three clones who were running towards me making them sink two of the clones falling and impaling each other with their own lightning armor as they fell down the hole a large poof of smoke coming from the pit as the third one climbed out of the pit in response i jumped down by him as he tried to drag himself up performing a handseal whilst doing so and while landing a massive amount of earth raised below me with the clone being impaled by a spike as it rose.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon the spectacular performance, Priest would begin use the same jutsu one the student and see how he reacts to them. First he'll create 4 10m rampants to surround the student then every space within the area surrounded by the rampants are turned to an antlion trap. This is to make sure the student has no chance of quick escape.

So, let's see how you escape this.

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reacting quite quickly to the assault i whould send the chakra into my mountion which was admittedly quite abit shorter then those around me but taking of the earth below my feet i jump as a earth pillar extends luanching me high into the air above the mountions and past the sink holes. Landing with a roll i dust off my jacket and shit down for a momment exhuasted from training all day

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the student tries to escape, he finds out his escape fails. Priest would quickly rescue him by stopping the Antlion.
Na Na. You almost killed yourself. While the Antlion formed beneath you, you won't be able to create a pillar from beneath you to lift you the way you did. Be careful next time and next I want you tell me in words how you'd deal with the jutsu correctly.

Priest would give the student the new set of scrolls. Having read the scroll, the student would understand the first technique is all about creating a wall using his chakra, either by spitting it or creating it to rise from the ground. The second technique makes one blend with rock and earth sources. This would allow one to hide oneself though doujutsu and sensory can still sense the person.

3 of Priest's clones would be sending a barrage of kunais as the first wave of attack. The second wave would be kunais that now coated with Forbidden rank fire each which can not be defended from except the student escapes from them.

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Type: Defensive
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare →
Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form
of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can
manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Long
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend
into rocks, move inside them and then move in and out of
other rocks undetected. Despite this, Doujutsu and Sensors
can still detect the opponent. The limitation of the technique
is that it cannot be used to meld into other types of earth
than rock or solid earth and its not a very fast technique,
despite being faster than Underground Projection Fish
technique.
Note: Can only blend through on C rank and below Earth
Techniques

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i misunderstood your wording and i dont see scale wise why the antlion technique could absorb me and my rampart and if it could i could still use the earth from my rampart to earth piller out and could we ramp it up maybe to 4 until we get to a ranks? i wonna get b ranks done so i can make a bakuton bio

Having already had a good grasp on earth and the techniques being quite simple and similar to one i had learned previously they took almost no effort to use performing a few handseals i create a large wall of earth slowing down the fire coated kunai long enough for me to reach cover in the form of a boulder which i used the second technique to merge with and hide my location before silently stabbing the clones in the feet with earth pillars

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Kay If you don't understand how a move goes, its best to ask the person before replying. Its safer that way.

Priest would give the student another scroll. The techniques are not that complex than those before but the student is some steps closer to being a master of the earth element.
With the first one, one is able to create spikes from the ground. Easy but the difference between this spike and the spike technique we did in C-ranks is that the former can bend through obstacles to reach their target while this can not. The second technique requires on to be in a confined space, particularly a space made of rocks. If the terrain consist of none, one could make it for a prerequisite. By using one's chakra, we can make the rocks dislodge and collapse on a target.

This time around, instead of sending clones, Priest send 100s of snakes towards the student.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and
the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and
shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in
order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate
targets of greater density.

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user performs the required hand seals
Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by
destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just
removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the
cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino
effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from
Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring
several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.