Legendary
Kin
2,974💸
Kumi
17,154💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[here]

Crashing down from the Sky, Hei will land near Magnus and his creation. Surrounded by an army of undead. Looking around the field via his Byakugan, Hei will count a rough estimate of zombies. "The Shear number you've raised is impressive." Hei will then turn his gaze for Magnus' other creation.. A strange being appearing as bone, but within a complex chakra network system and impressive level of chakra flowing through it. "Now He, is most impressive. I dare say you're surpassing your predecessor, Cassander Uchiha. Is that why we're hear; to brand your name in infamy across the Ninja World? or do you have a target in mind?"

Chakra: 3350 - 5 = 3345

• Sad
Reactions: Shady Doctor

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
4,777💸
Kumi
1,472💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[here]

Crashing down from the Sky, Hei will land near Magnus and his creation. Surrounded by an army of undead. Looking around the field via his Byakugan, Hei will count a rough estimate of zombies. "The Shear number you've raised is impressive." Hei will then turn his gaze for Magnus' other creation.. A strange being appearing as bone, but within a complex chakra network system and impressive level of chakra flowing through it. "Now He, is most impressive. I dare say you're surpassing your predecessor, Cassander Uchiha. Is that why we're hear; to brand your name in infamy across the Ninja World? or do you have a target in mind?"

Chakra: 3350 - 5 = 3345
Magnus sat leaning on his hand in his throne made of carbon as he sensed the man appear. A strong fellow indeed, that was clear. And flight without wings was a unique skill. As he landed he noticed the Byakugan, it had been a while since Magnus had come across this Doujutsu. He knew the history of it, knowledge was power after all and with the chakra levels of this man as they were, it peaked his curiosity.

"Welcome stranger, though you weren't who i was expecting. Happen to know a guy... asks a lot of questions? Doesn't take a hint? Nevermind..."

Clearly wasn't anything to do with the clone he destroyed.

"Cassander you say? Oh that!. I'm afraid she was just a cheap immitation. A lab experiment gone wrong much like that guy... you know the one with all the sharingan in his arm? It will come to me eventually...."

He noticed the man eyeing up his creation with his Byakugan. This man's face showed his curiosity. So Magnus would answer the question he never asked first...

"Death incarnate. If you're wondering by the way. You can see the chakra flowing through him... it... what ever you want to call it... though it's not of this world... I decided to ask for a little assistance from Death itself and i was rewarded with such an impressive force as you say. I mean they aren't much to look at, i'll be honest, nice little distraction. Cannon fodder. Just enough to make people think twice..."

"Anyway, plans... yes plans... I don't have any to be honest. Not yet. I came looking for a guy and he just isn't here. Also heard rumours of a power rising in the east and well, i don't fancy that. I don't want my own little village to be ruined... oh yeah, i should of started with that. My name is Magnus, i am Lord Kage of Shimogakure, please to meet you... now... how would you like to help me in... shall we say... protecting our futures..."

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
2,974💸
Kumi
17,154💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnus sat leaning on his hand in his throne made of carbon as he sensed the man appear. A strong fellow indeed, that was clear. And flight without wings was a unique skill. As he landed he noticed the Byakugan, it had been a while since Magnus had come across this Doujutsu. He knew the history of it, knowledge was power after all and with the chakra levels of this man as they were, it peaked his curiosity.

"Welcome stranger, though you weren't who i was expecting. Happen to know a guy... asks a lot of questions? Doesn't take a hint? Nevermind..."

Clearly wasn't anything to do with the clone he destroyed.

"Cassander you say? Oh that!. I'm afraid she was just a cheap immitation. A lab experiment gone wrong much like that guy... you know the one with all the sharingan in his arm? It will come to me eventually...."

He noticed the man eyeing up his creation with his Byakugan. This man's face showed his curiosity. So Magnus would answer the question he never asked first...

"Death incarnate. If you're wondering by the way. You can see the chakra flowing through him... it... what ever you want to call it... though it's not of this world... I decided to ask for a little assistance from Death itself and i was rewarded with such an impressive force as you say. I mean they aren't much to look at, i'll be honest, nice little distraction. Cannon fodder. Just enough to make people think twice..."

"Anyway, plans... yes plans... I don't have any to be honest. Not yet. I came looking for a guy and he just isn't here. Also heard rumours of a power rising in the east and well, i don't fancy that. I don't want my own little village to be ruined... oh yeah, i should of started with that. My name is Magnus, i am Lord Kage of Shimogakure, please to meet you... now... how would you like to help me in... shall we say... protecting our futures..."
"I believe we meet the same person. I was also visited by a man looking to add more power to his village in the name of Peace." Hei takes a breath and takes a moment to contemplate his position and how to proceed. "I believe this man has collected two much power and in doing so is becoming a threat to this broken world. My clan is small and in need of allies if we are to overcome this threat. So I propose that we join forces. Make an alliance between the Rising Cloud and Shimogakure. Together we strike before our enemy notices our movements." Hei takes out a small scroll and writes a note onto it. An eel will then emerge from his sleeve and consume the scroll before retreating back. "I've sent word to another of my clan, Uzumaki Menma. Host of the 9 tailed demon fox. He has the beast fully under his control. He'll be a powerful ally in this fight.

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
4,777💸
Kumi
1,472💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I believe we meet the same person. I was also visited by a man looking to add more power to his village in the name of Peace." Hei takes a breath and takes a moment to contemplate his position and how to proceed. "I believe this man has collected two much power and in doing so is becoming a threat to this broken world. My clan is small and in need of allies if we are to overcome this threat. So I propose that we join forces. Make an alliance between the Rising Cloud and Shimogakure. Together we strike before our enemy notices our movements." Hei takes out a small scroll and writes a note onto it. An eel will then emerge from his sleeve and consume the scroll before retreating back. "I've sent word to another of my clan, Uzumaki Menma. Host of the 9 tailed demon fox. He has the beast fully under his control. He'll be a powerful ally in this fight.
Now Magnus interest was peaked for sure. The nine tailed demon fox, being tamed, now that was something of a feat. Though that moment of interest led to questions. He sent word to one person in his clan, granted it was a member in control of the bijuu, but that didn't answer everything.

"Colour me intrigued to say the least. The 9 tails being reigned in, well that's a feat that peaks my interest, i cannot lie. Though you've told me you sent word to one member of your clan. Just one. I know you said small but that's not a clan, that's a tag team. It's no wonder you're willing to make an alliance.

My point being, why should i trust you? To me it seems you need an ally for either survival or for a grudge. Now what happens in the end? If we win, your clan is safe, what then? What about me? Or on the other side of things, what if we lose? Or are losing, do you stay loyal?

I mean i'm all for a bit of betrayal to be honest, it entertains me to see the bonds break down and worlds crumble, just not when it comes to me, i don't take that lightly. So rather than deal with something like that down the line, lets deal with it now... why should we trust each other?

Oh on a side note, the 9 tails might not be my biggest fan.... just a heads up, though if he accepts you... well we shall see"

• Love
Reactions: Gister

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
2,974💸
Kumi
17,154💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now Magnus interest was peaked for sure. The nine tailed demon fox, being tamed, now that was something of a feat. Though that moment of interest led to questions. He sent word to one person in his clan, granted it was a member in control of the bijuu, but that didn't answer everything.

"Colour me intrigued to say the least. The 9 tails being reigned in, well that's a feat that peaks my interest, i cannot lie. Though you've told me you sent word to one member of your clan. Just one. I know you said small but that's not a clan, that's a tag team. It's no wonder you're willing to make an alliance.

My point being, why should i trust you? To me it seems you need an ally for either survival or for a grudge. Now what happens in the end? If we win, your clan is safe, what then? What about me? Or on the other side of things, what if we lose? Or are losing, do you stay loyal?

I mean i'm all for a bit of betrayal to be honest, it entertains me to see the bonds break down and worlds crumble, just not when it comes to me, i don't take that lightly. So rather than deal with something like that down the line, lets deal with it now... why should we trust each other?

Oh on a side note, the 9 tails might not be my biggest fan.... just a heads up, though if he accepts you... well we shall see"
"We're not just any tag team. We're the Witchwood Championship Duo." Hei says, with a small hint of pride. "We're both very capable but it's as you say. Against a growing village we are only two. As for our alliance, if we move forward with it. It can be temporary or long standing. Only time will tell." Hei takes a breath before continuing. "We'll remain loyal to an alliance, and will not betray it. Even if it brings us to our end." Hei says truthfully. "The only thing we have to offer in return is our battle power, something that will prove itself on the battlefield. And if we win, and we maintain our alliance. It'll aid for battles in the future too. That is what we're fighting for after all, our futures."

Reactions: Gister

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
4,777💸
Kumi
1,472💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"We're not just any tag team. We're the Witchwood Championship Duo." Hei says, with a small hint of pride. "We're both very capable but it's as you say. Against a growing village we are only two. As for our alliance, if we move forward with it. It can be temporary or long standing. Only time will tell." Hei takes a breath before continuing. "We'll remain loyal to an alliance, and will not betray it. Even if it brings us to our end." Hei says truthfully. "The only thing we have to offer in return is our battle power, something that will prove itself on the battlefield. And if we win, and we maintain our alliance. It'll aid for battles in the future too. That is what we're fighting for after all, our futures."
Magnus was now back to full chakra, and his full strength, hearing the man before him was more than enough for him so be stood up clapping, then held out his hand to shake the man's..

"Excellent, the worst that can happen is someone tries to kill me and well that hasn't worked out for them lately... but the only way is up right?

Lets give it a roll. So begins the recruitment drive. So word has reached me of a Kage over reaching in his grasp and we just can't have that now. He has his land, and well, we deserve ours right?

So how about we take the fight to them for once? I mean not right now... it will take time... but can never prepare too much right.

Anyway, welcome to the team.... I'm looking forwards to meeting your.... friend... i'm just waiting on one of my own... red haired fellow... i'm sure he will be here any time..."

The Pervy Sage

Immortal
Kin
4,777💸
Kumi
1,472💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the group ready to take action, so their journey would begin to head home to the lands in the mountains, Shimogakure. A statement had been made, the island had burned, the people were all dead and the army was raised.

Leaving LM: Taking creation and all the zombies with me.

Travel Itinerary:
#261 - #002 -#008 - #029 - #030 - #258 - #149 - #148 - #255 - #187 - #185

#261: 11.20 - 12.20
#002: 12.20 - 13.20
#008: 13.20 - 14.20
#029: 14.20 - 15.20
#030: 15.20 - 16.20
#258: 16.20 - 17.20
#149: 17.20 - 18.20
#148: 18.20 - 19.20
#255: 19.20 - 20.20
#187: 20.20 - 21.20
#185: 21.20

Arriving at #185 at 21.20 11/02/2020, with all my zombie army and the Reaper himself.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
2,974💸
Kumi
17,154💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Travel Itinerary:
#261 - #002 -#008 - #029 - #030 - #258 - #149 - #148 - #255 - #187 - #185

#261: 21.40 - 22.40
#002: 22.40 - 23.40