Misconception - "Kurama messed up Naruto's chakra control"

Can Naruto control his chakra properly without Kurama?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Sakura>Naruto in Chakra control. She doesn't need Kurama's help to walk on water.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Rinnehawk solos. Lol

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

spade3dg

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope.

That was after. The 5 part seal was still in place at the time Kakashi mentioned Naruto's chakra control.

More impressive? Naruto had Kyubi chakra leaking from birth and mixing with his. Naruto chakra+Kyubi chakra is more than Sasuke's.

Once the chakra stops melding, he can't walk on water.
Have any scans proving that took place after the first arc?. Better yet. What chapter?

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know that this an old post and the user was banned for a while, but the person and I know that I'm going to be critized for awakening an old thread, but I'm posting anyway

In chapter 490 Fukkasaku was talking about the Kyubii transformation

[/Spoiler]
You must be registered to see images

He left this part out in response to his training with Ebisu in chapter 90

[/Spoiler]

This is the actual translation to what Jiraiya said as well
[/Spoiler]

The Kyubii doesn't mix with his base chakra unless his eyes turn red and his whiskers grow.

Kurama even confirms this in chapter 645

[/Spoiler]

Oh and before anyone uses the translation that Naruto had the Kyubii mixing since in chapter obviously ignored what was said in the 1st sentence in the fan translated statement.

[/Spoiler]

You guy ps also forget to mention this part as well

[/Spoiler]

Naruto does have a high amount of chakra without, which Kakashi stated during the Rasenshuriken Training and here's the entire training to let people know that I'm not taking anything out of context and he also said it during the tree climbing exercise as well

You must be registered for see medias

Reactions: Warlocks
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's coming from someone who lied about showing viz scans when they weren't and also denied Naruto being an Uzumaki when Kurama and the WZ state that he was.

He also claimed that Naruto died from the extraction because his heart stopped beating, which is false by the way and I explain why and I debunked him at least 4x.

Edit: He has no proof that the translation. In fact it makes more sense because in the entire training Hachibi was talking about the risk in KCM and stated that the longer he was in it the more he was at risk for Kurama siphioning his and when Kurama gives his chakra it's red

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's coming from someone who lied about showing viz scans when they weren't and also denied Naruto being an Uzumaki when Kurama and the WZ state that he was.

He also claimed that Naruto died from the extraction because his heart stopped beating, which is false by the way and I explain why and I debunked him at least 4x.

Edit: He has no proof that the translation. In fact it makes more sense because in the entire training Hachibi was talking about the risk in KCM and stated that the longer he was in it the more he was at risk for Kurama siphioning his and when Kurama gives his chakra it's red
1) You're being a hypocrite. You criticize him for supposedly using fan translations yet at times (like in the comment i'm replying to), you do it yourself.

As Someone whose been reading official translations for a decade, it's easy to differentiate between Viz and fan translations based on the page, text quality (type setting). & wording (fan translations tend to include honorifics, and add in cusses while Viz does not).

Viz started hosting chapters of entire series back in Decemeber. Where you have to pay to view. But prior to then there was already several sites that hosted Viz translations. Like Mangaseeonline. Salamander has only referenced Viz.

This folder contains every Viz Volume. You can download it for free and check everything.

Boruto 1-5

Chibi Sasuke manga.

2) "He also claimed that Naruto died from the extraction because his heart stopped beating, which is false by the way"

Who lives without a beating heart? In a time of urgency, rather than immediately head for Minato, Gaara brought Sakura - a medical ninja, for a reason. To keep Naruto alive.

3) Minato set the seal so the Kyuubi's chakra would continuously leak out and mix with Naruto's. Becoming his own. There is a difference between the internal Kyuubi chakra that mixes with Naruto's base and the one he taps into through emotion. The former provides advanced healing, more stamina, and more chakra. The latter is what you constantly refer to. It gives him the Kyuubi's features. Fox eyes, whiskers, teeth, nails, & chakra cloak. Yamato suppressed the latter.

This was clearly shown, as he stepped in to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra when Naruto was going 1-3 tails. He can't do anything about the Kyuubi's chakra that already became apart of Naruto's base.

4) "when Kurama gives his chakra it's red"

Which is why KCM, which is entirely the Kyuubi's chakra, is yellow? Lol, in an earlier comment you even said Base Naruto's chakra is yellow. So perhaps the reason Naruto's chakra is yellow is due to the Kyuubi's influence. Having mixed with his since birth.

Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) You're being a hypocrite. You criticize him for supposedly using fan translations yet at times (like in the comment i'm replying to), you do it yourself.

As Someone whose been reading official translations for a decade, it's easy to differentiate between Viz and fan translations based on the page, text quality (type setting). & wording (fan translations tend to include honorifics, and add in cusses while Viz does not).

Viz started hosting chapters of entire series back in Decemeber. Where you have to pay to view. But prior to then there was already several sites that hosted Viz translations. Like Mangaseeonline. Salamander has only referenced Viz.

This folder contains every Viz Volume. You can download it for free and check everything.

Boruto 1-5

Chibi Sasuke manga.

2) "He also claimed that Naruto died from the extraction because his heart stopped beating, which is false by the way"

Who lives without a beating heart? In a time of urgency, rather than immediately head for Minato, Gaara brought Sakura - a medical ninja, for a reason. To keep Naruto alive.

3) Minato set the seal so the Kyuubi's chakra would continuously leak out and mix with Naruto's. Becoming his own. There is a difference between the internal Kyuubi chakra that mixes with Naruto's base and the one he taps into through emotion. The former provides advanced healing, more stamina, and more chakra. The latter is what you constantly refer to. It gives him the Kyuubi's features. Fox eyes, whiskers, teeth, nails, & chakra cloak. Yamato suppressed the latter.

This was clearly shown, as he stepped in to suppress the Kyuubi's chakra when Naruto was going 1-3 tails. He can't do anything about the Kyuubi's chakra that already became apart of Naruto's base.

Which is why KCM, which is entirely the Kyuubi's chakra, is yellow? Lol, in an earlier comment you even said Base Naruto's chakra is yellow. So perhaps the reason Naruto's chakra is yellow is due to the Kyuubi's influence. Having mixed with his since birth.

1. Hypocrite? No I pay attention to context and last time I checked mangasee is a fan translated website and official translations get stuff wrong as well. In fact VIZ has critized for being not being as accurate as they claim and I already checked the VIZ website. They only you read 1 chapter per volume and anyone who doesn't believe me can read the translation for themselves. Mangasee is a fan translated website as mangapanda, mangareader, etc and this is coming from someone who used to read them.

You it was for free?

2. Obviously you've never of the fact that some people know how stop their heart from beating, which the case here, but that's just free advice and keeping someone alive means that they're not dead, but on the verge of doing so and would've if not for Obito.

3. No he didn't! The Kyubii does heal him and amp his stamina, but it doesn't give him extra chakra in his base form and Naruto had the whiskers before Kurama put inside of him. Kakashi makes this clear during the tree climbing exercise and Rasenshuriken and he had the whiskers before Kurama was put inside him because Kushina was the previous Jinchuraki

It's actually Naruto's chakra thar keeps Kurama at bay according to Yamato and this translation is coming from mangasee as well

Kakashi said that Naruto's base chakra was 4x hifher than his without Kurama and 100x Yamato wasn't completely sealing him and this is also coming from mangasee as well.

No! The seal was set that if it was to leak out it'd be supressed and meshed with his chakra and this is the actual translation what Jiraiya said as well

4. KCM isn't Kurama giving him chakra. It's a transformation that Naruto obtains when taking some of his chakra and yes when Kurama gives his chakra it's dark red, which was shown throughout nearly the entire arc on both in the beginning to even Boruto.

Edit: I read from mangstream because I got too many annoying pop ups as well

Attachments

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Boruto 1-5

Chibi Sasuke manga.

He's paranoid and denies it, I even told him Viz scans existed long before this and we used to use them in debates long before this event. They can still be read online, but he'll ignore that for his head canon. Then he calls them a fan translation, or says his fan translation is correct. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He's paranoid and denies it, I even told him Viz scans existed long before this and we used to use them in debates long before this event. They can still be read online, but he'll ignore that for his head canon. Then he calls them a fan translation, or says his fan translation is correct. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Head canon? That's intresting comments coming from you because Mangaseee are automatically VIZ translastions . Got and I'm not the only who thinks that they get stuff wrong as well. Funinmation has been around a long time too, but that doesn't mean they're 100% accurate either and you lied about VIZ scans as well because those scans came from mangasee.

VIZ translated Vegito's name into Vegetorrot. No I'm not kidding either and accused Funimation of getting it wrong when they were actually right.

I'm not the only one who questions their accuracy either

/

Once again VIZ only let's you read 1 chapter per volume on their website. If you want to read the rest you have to literally buy them and I checked the sites for myself as well.

Edit: I have other stuff to do as well now.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[QUOTE="ShogunSpiderman89, post:

[/QUOTE]

Cut the crap, it's the canon translation. Just show is where Viz have said it was a mistaken translation and have fixed it. We don't care for head canon or other examples. Just show us that Viz admitted they were wrong in this one.

You need to accept the facts for what tjey are, it will save you from taking a lot of Ls.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[QUOTE="ShogunSpiderman89, post:
Cut the crap, it's the canon translation. Just show is where Viz have said it was a mistaken translation and have fixed it. We don't care for head canon or other examples. Just show us that Viz admitted they were wrong in this one.

You need to accept the facts for what tjey are, it will save you from taking a lot of Ls.
[/QUOTE]

Mangasee is a canon translation?

That makes sense and not admitting that they haven't made a mistake doesn't automatically make it the case. It's like saying that I've never made a math mistake in my life because I never admit it and I'm not wrong. You'remakeing up your own canon and saying mangasee are VIZ translation, which they're not by the way and I already showed where VIZ only let's a person read 1 chapter per volume for free.

The Volumes for chapters 490 and 519 and 52 and 55 just in case anyone wants to know.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That makes sense and not admitting that they haven't made a mistake doesn't automatically make it the case. It's like saying that I've never made a math mistake in my life because I never admit it and I'm not wrong. You'remakeing up your own canon and saying mangasee are VIZ translation, which they're not by the way and I already showed where VIZ only let's a person read 1 chapter per volume for free.

The Volumes for chapters 490 and 519 and 52 and 55 just in case anyone wants to know.
Read the argument @Naruto X Hunter and I are making.

Number 1. Viz scans were and are on the internet and not just on the ofdical website. You can read them on several websites even today. 1 of them is mangasee.

Number 2. We used them in debates and they're still available to read on other wrbsites.

Number 3. Viz makes anime mistakes, but it fixes them, which it has done. It doesn't leave mistakes as they are especially if they impact the story or narrative.

Number 4. Viz is the offical translation, and it is canon, your fan translation doesn't hold a candle to it. Come back when you have Viz agreeing with you, which they don't since we posted the official scans.

Number 5. Read the actual argument instead of banging your head against the fanboy biased wall. We've had to repeat the same thing near a dozen times now, yet you come out with the same nonsense.

I'll repeat it once again, you can read Viz scans on other websites, Viz privatised it recently, however the manga are still available on other platforms.

It could be that English is not your first language, is it?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the argument @Naruto X Hunter and I are making.

Number 1. Viz scans were and are on the internet and not just on the ofdical website. You can read them on several websites even today. 1 of them is mangasee.

Number 2. We used them in debates and they're still available to read on other wrbsites.

Number 3. Viz makes anime mistakes, but it fixes them, which it has done. It doesn't leave mistakes as they are especially if they impact the story or narrative.

Number 4. Viz is the offical translation, and it is canon, your fan translation doesn't hold a candle to it. Come back when you have Viz agreeing with you, which they don't since we posted the official scans.

Number 5. Read the actual argument instead of banging your head against the fanboy biased wall. We've had to repeat the same thing near a dozen times now, yet you come out with the same nonsense.

I'll repeat it once again, you can read Viz scans on other websites, Viz privatised it recently, however the manga are still available on other platforms.

1-2. I've read the manga webisites and they're not all the same and just because they're on the website doesn't automatically make it a VIZ translation and they're also fan translated websites, which I used to read. I used to read mangapanda, mangareader and mangasee as well, so I know what you're talking about. How else do you think I would know the chapter references.

I've used manga scans in debates as well and you've completley ignored them. I even translations from mangsee to prove my point, which you guys like to read as well 2 comments ago and have used it against them, since they like to use that translation.

3. Viz anime and manga get stuff wrong.

4. Offical translations get stuff wrong too and by your logic Funimation doesn't get anything wrong either because they're official as well as Crunchyroll, etc. Once again Viz translated Vegito to Vegeetrot, which was actually and funimation got it right. Yes, this was their own manga translation as well and I'm not the only 1 who thinks this either, which I showed.

5. I read the arguments and I've addressed them and we've been making the same argument and anyone who isn't apart of the Sasuke fan club knows that I'm right about everything I'm saying, which includes fans that say that both Naruto and Sasuke have plot armour. The same logic could be used for you and Naruto x Hunter as well.

Edit: Sry I don't have much time to reply now, so I'll get to you when I can.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-2. I've read the manga webisites and they're not all the same and just because they're on the website doesn't automatically make it a VIZ translation and they're also fan translated websites, which I used to read. I used to read mangapanda, mangareader and mangasee as well, so I know what you're talking about. How else do you think I would know the chapter references.
You clearly don't, Mangasee and Mangalife have Viz translations on them. The other two you mentioned have fan translations on them, which is why they're different.

I've used manga scans in debates as well and you've completley ignored them. I even translations from mangsee to prove my point, which you guys like to read as well 2 comments ago and have used it against them, since they like to use that translation.
You clearly haven't proven anything, you presented scans from Mangasee and explained them using your own head canon explanations. You ignored clear statements and opted for ambiguous statements. Ambigious statements are taken in light of clear statements.

Clear statement: Kurama is the source of Naruto's chakra reserves, he's been getting it's chakra his whole life.

Ambiguous statement: I've suppressed Kurama's chakra. Then you look at which one he's suppressed and it's the chakra cloaks, which you see a few chapters later.

4. Offical translations get stuff wrong too and by your logic Funimation doesn't get anything wrong either because they're official as well as Crunchyroll, etc. Once again Viz translated Vegito to Vegeetrot, which was actually and funimation got it right. Yes, this was their own manga translation as well and I'm not the only 1 who thinks this either, which I showed.
Nobody said they don't get things wrong via misprints. They quickly fix those mistakes is what we've been saying. That is why Vegeetrot became Vegeto again, or Hanabi is Hinata's brother became her sister. If they didn't then we would agree with you, so yeah you're talking nonsense.

5. I read the arguments and I've addressed them and we've been making the same argument and anyone who isn't apart of the Sasuke fan club knows that I'm right about everything I'm saying, which includes fans that say that both Naruto and Sasuke have plot armour. The same logic could be used for you and Naruto x Hunter as well.
Here's the thing you haven't read anything or understood the arguments properly. It is why @HowDidIGetPrem have told you to learn the definitions of words first, so you can grasp concepts. You haven't had anybody agreeing with your head canon either, if they do they're likely a Naruto zealot. You assume they know you're head canon is right, which it's clearly not. And lastly most of us, including myself, are not part of the Sasuke fan club. We usually bash the shit out of him @minamoto San @Animegoin and others will tell you that. However, we do call a spade a spade and don't use headcanon.

Please don't if you're going to repeat the same things. Btw, you didn't answer whether English is your first language or not?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

be Nice or i'll soloe u..
Post automatically merged:

Boruto 1-5

Chibi Sasuke manga.

funny how a sasuke fanboy is talking about hypocricy...

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You clearly don't, Mangasee and Mangalife have Viz translations on them. The other two you mentioned have fan translations on them, which is why they're different.

You clearly haven't proven anything, you presented scans from Mangasee and explained them using your own head canon explanations. You ignored clear statements and opted for ambiguous statements. Ambigious statements are taken in light of clear statements.

Clear statement: Kurama is the source of Naruto's chakra reserves, he's been getting it's chakra his whole life.

Ambiguous statement: I've suppressed Kurama's chakra. Then you look at which one he's suppressed and it's the chakra cloaks, which you see a few chapters later.

Nobody said they don't get things wrong via misprints. They quickly fix those mistakes is what we've been saying. That is why Vegeetrot became Vegeto again, or Hanabi is Hinata's brother became her sister. If they didn't then we would agree with you, so yeah you're talking nonsense.

Here's the thing you haven't read anything or understood the arguments properly. It is why @HowDidIGetPrem have told you to learn the definitions of words first, so you can grasp concepts. You haven't had anybody agreeing with your head canon either, if they do they're likely a Naruto zealot. You assume they know you're head canon is right, which it's clearly not. And lastly most of us, including myself, are not part of the Sasuke fan club. We usually bash the shit out of him @minamoto San @Animegoin and others will tell you that. However, we do call a spade a spade and don't use headcanon.

Please don't if you're going to repeat the same things. Btw, you didn't answer whether English is your first language or not?
This'll be last reply

How many translations do they have because having and having the entire thing are 2 different things and you haven't proven that they even came from VIZ and I've shown that they've gotten stuff wrong as well and there's no proof mangasee's scans come from VIZ either.

Kurama isn't the source of Naruto's of chakra

Yamato stated this is chapter 299 and this is coming from mangasee as well, since you want to go there

You contradicted yourself because you said that VIZ doesn't get and now you say that they do and I've proved plenty and as for head canon. I could say tye same about you and go down a list for and I've proven my case and you completley ignored scans I've sent, while I've addressed the 1s you've token out of context.

You

Naruto doesn't have Kushina's Uzumaki DNA because he died from the extraction because his heart stopped beating

Fact

The WZ and Kurama both confirm that he was alive in chapters 662-63 and you don't automatically when theit heart stops beating. This is a complete MYTH and on a side note some people actually know how to stop their heart beating, which wasn't the case here and you took scans out of context as well and here's proof as well that you dismissed a lot of the scan I showed as well. It also shows that I've proven my case on multiple occasions not to Kurama confirms that he was indeed an Uzumaki in chapter 617.

You

Kakashi said that Naruto base chakra was higher because of the Kyubii.

No he didn't!

Anyone who's watched the entire training knows that this is straight up head canon and here's the entire training and the chapters are from 315-17

You credited Kurama for him learning Sage Mode when anyone aho's watched the entire training knows that's not the case and chapters 425 and 645 back up my statement as well.

When I said Vegetorot it was their manga translation as well and you contradicted yourself when you say that VIZ doesn't make mistakes and then say that they don't correct.

I'm not concerned what anyone thinks about me or not. I'm here to put my point cross and I've shown manga scans as well like you have as well and only you,

When Kurama gives his chakra. It's red. In the manga Naruto's chakra is yellow and he did 1,000 SC when Orochimaru messed with the sealing in chapter 62-63. Naruto didn't meet Jiraiya until chapter 90.

This is when the Kyubii mixes with his base form and Kurama agrees with me as well and since you like to read mangasee this is in chapter 645

Kakashi stated that when he does the 1,000 it's his base chakra and not the Kyubii mixing, which you like to use. Most manga readers already know this as well, including fans who say that Naruto and Sasuke both have plot armour. Once again here's where Naruto does the SC after Orochimaru messed with the sealing and it's in chapter 62. Naruto didn't meet Jiraiya until chapter 90

Once again Kurama tried to prevent Naruto from using Sage Mode and both of these scan come from mangasee as well

You can bash me all you want. It won't stop me from commenting an it's easy to talk behind a keyboard as well and this'll be my last reply

Attachments

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again ignoring that that chakra has become a part of Naruto's reserves, Naruto is still healed by internal Kurama chakra and lastly Naruto admitted he was getting the chakra his whole life.

You're whole argument lies on a misinterpretation of Yamato's statement. Because the chakra still leaks out and becomes a cloak. Yamato was suppressing shit, he was only waiting to suppress any cloak that comes out otherwisethe cloak wouldn't have come out in the first place. Before I forget Yamato has no control over the 4th Hokage's seal.

You must be registered for see images

It was clearly not suppressed, Yamato only stopped the cloaks when they came out so Naruto wouldn't go KCN states.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Hypocrite? No I pay attention to context and last time I checked mangasee is a fan translated website and official translations get stuff wrong as well. In fact VIZ has critized for being not being as accurate as they claim and I already checked the VIZ website. They only you read 1 chapter per volume and anyone who doesn't believe me can read the translation for themselves. Mangasee is a fan translated website as mangapanda, mangareader, etc and this is coming from someone who used to read them.

You it was for free?
Why don't you look at the free chapters that Viz has on their site and compare it to the corresponding chapters on Mangaseeonline to see if it's the same. That's an easy way to know the truth.

"MEGA" is an online storage site. It's free to make an account where you have start off with 50gb of storage (although i made 3 additional accounts and after the second, they only came with 15gb) If you want more space you have to pay. The links i provided was to the Viz Volumes of Naruto that i stored. You can easily download to check.

Back in the day i would also go to my local library and my school's media center to read manga. Surely you have some way to check the physical volumes aswell. Like visiting your a bookstore But instead you seem intent on crying wolf. Claiming everything is fan-translated.

Mangaseeonline has both fan and Viz translations obviously. Considering not every series even has an official release. Although for Naruto, they only use Viz aside from the latest Boruto chapters. As the volumes have not come out.

And it's funny how you made your own fail safe. "Those aren't Viz! But even if they are, Viz isn't always right!!" Lol. Nice try but that plan is flawed given how can you prove the translations you post are correct?

2. Obviously you've never of the fact that some people know how stop their heart from beating, which the case here, but that's just free advice and keeping someone alive means that they're not dead, but on the verge of doing so and would've if not for Obito.

It was clearly implied that Naruto was dying and needed Sakura's help. Even if he didn't. It's still clear that Kushina was more active when she had the full Kyuubi removed from her after being weakened from child birth. Than Naruto when he had the Yang Kyuubi taken.

3. No he didn't! The Kyubii does heal him and amp his stamina, but it doesn't give him extra chakra in his base form
Stamina is used to create chakra so the Kyuubi enhancing Naruto's stamina allowed him to have more chakra.

and Naruto had the whiskers before Kurama put inside of him. Kakashi makes this clear during the tree climbing exercise and Rasenshuriken and he had the whiskers before Kurama was put inside him because Kushina was the previous Jinchuraki

I already explained the differences. You yourself even referenced how the Kyuubi's internal chakra aids his base via healing and stamina. Then you go on to post this pic of Naruto claiming that is Naruto when he uses the Kyuubi's chakra in base. Which is contradictory.

If Naruto only ever looks like that when his base is being amped by the Kyuubi then how he didn't look like the fox when he was being healed in chapter 11?

Again, there is a difference from the power he automatically recieves due to the way the seal was designed, and when he gains power through emotion.

It's actually Naruto's chakra thar keeps Kurama at bay according to Yamato and this translation is coming from mangasee as well

*The seal.

Kakashi said that Naruto's base chakra was 4x hifher than his without Kurama and 100x Yamato wasn't completely sealing him and this is also coming from mangasee as well.

100x higher via cloaks & 4x higher due the Kyuubi's chakra amping Naruto's base. More stamina=more chakra. Need i remind you that not only did Kakashi say Naruto's extraordinary stamina is due to the Kyuubi, but you aswell acknowledge the Kyuubi amped his stamina. Furthermore, the Elder toad directly said the seal was set so the Kyuubi's chakra would leak out to become Naruto's.

No! The seal was set that if it was to leak out it'd be supressed and meshed with his chakra and this is the actual translation what Jiraiya said as well

You make it sound like it wasn't done on purpose. Like Minato did it "just in case." No, the seal was purposefully set that way with the intention of allowing the Kyuubi's chakra to slip out. The Elder toad makes this clear. Ironic how you speak of context earlier while overlooking it when it doesn't fit your agenda.

Jiraiya was deducing things in an earlier part of the series where he had just met Naruto. Whereas years later, when the mystery was already solved, the toads provided a direct answer of the truth. No speculation involved.

And do you see your hypocrisy? When it comes to things against your points you shout fan translation and claim Viz is sometimes wrong. Yet you happily reference Viz as correct if it aligns with your points.

4. KCM isn't Kurama giving him chakra. It's a transformation that Naruto obtains when taking some of his chakra and yes when Kurama gives his chakra it's dark red, which was shown throughout nearly the entire arc on both in the beginning to even Boruto.

Edit: I read from mangstream because I got too many annoying pop ups as well
You missed the point. I was pointing out how the Kyuubi's chakra is two colors. Red when Naruto gains it through emotion and yellow when he gains it internally. Naruto having yellow chakra is very likely due to the Kyuubi's influence. Which makes perfect sense given it was made clear that the Kyuubi amps his base.

Do you realize that people illegally upload things for free? Yes the company has the series on their site for paid members but people pirate manga and anime all the time. If people pirate raw japanese manga and translate it, what makes you think people don't pirate Viz manga?

Right, so go to your bookstore, check those volumes for those chapters, and compare it to Mangaseeonline & the volumes/chapters from the MEGA link. It's the same.

Last edited: