Misconception - "Kurama messed up Naruto's chakra control"

Can Naruto control his chakra properly without Kurama?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Sakura>Naruto in Chakra control. She doesn't need Kurama's help to walk on water.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Rinnehawk solos. Lol

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have seen many people claim that Kurama messed up Naruto's chakra control in part 1. In this thread I will expose this claim for the fallacy that it is. In fact, I will prove that Naruto cannot control chakra properly without Kurama.

It is common knowledge that Kurama's chakra has leaked from the seal from birth. The following scan confirms this fact:
You must be registered for see images
In the scan below, we see Orochimaru putting a 5 part seal over Naruto's 8-trigams Kyubi seal:
During this time Naruto wasn't able to control his chakra well. He couldn't even walk on water properly as seen below :
Observe the next scan:
Above, we see Jaraiya observing and commenting on Naruto's seal. He states that the reason Naruto couldn't control chakra well was because the 5 part seal prevented Kurama's chakra from mixing with Naruto's. Essentially, Naruto cannot control chakra properly without Kurama; he needs Kurama's chakra to mix with his in order to properly control his chakra.

In the scan below, Jaraiya removes the 5 part seal:
This allows Kurama's chakra to mix with Naruto's once again. Naruto can finally walk on water, thanks to the help of Kurama's chakra as seen below:
So, there you have it. Naruto cannot control chakra properly without Kurama; not even walk on water. I used to think that Naruto was great at chakra control but it seems that I was wrong. Even Sakura can walk on water without Kurama's help.

Is Sakura better than Naruto at chakra control? Discuss below.

I hope you enjoyed.

:flowers

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or I will.

Then why can't Naruto control chakra without Kurama's chakra mixing with his. Jaraiya said it was because their chakra couldn't mix.

Also, the scan you posted was before Jaraiya undid the seal. Thus you can't use that scan.

Going against manga facts? Lol
Read before you post. Jaraiya said Naruto had problems with Chakra control becuase of the seal Orochimaru placed. Kurama's chakra must mix with Naruto's for him to walk on water.

Last edited:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That chakra fusion was actually a link for Naruto to use Chakra Transfer technique. Referencing the "16 years."

Which is "that jutsu" Minato needed to leak the chakra for.
The diagram also noted that Naruto's chakra is his own, not his and Kurama's combined.

Plus, Kurama's chakra color is red; Naruto's is yellow.

Rasengan's actual color:

Naruto's chakra color would be orange if what you're saying is really the case.

Last edited:

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too bad Sasuke was feeling inferior to Naruto's chakra control.

Clowns be clowns.

That was on top of the disruption already occurring.
As I said earlier, that scan was BEFORE Jaraiya removed the 5 part seal. Thus that scan is invalid.

Jaraiya, a sealing master, stated later that it was because the 5 part seal prevented Kurama's chakra from mixing with Naruto's.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said earlier, that scan was BEFORE Jaraiya removed the 5 part seal. Thus that scan is invalid.

Jaraiya, a sealing master, stated later that it was because the 5 part seal prevented Kurama's chakra from mixing with Naruto's.
1: Kakashi had no information on the seal Orochimaru placed.
2: He specifically referenced Kurama, and as he had no info on the seal, it is clear this problem was prior to oro's intervention.

Good try though.

Sharingan King

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also Lol

Lel.

Strength=\= Chakra control

That chakra fusion was actually a link for Naruto to use Chakra Transfer technique. Referencing the "16 years."

Which is "that jutsu" Minato needed to leak the chakra for.
The diagram also noted that Naruto's chakra is his own, not his and Kurama's combined.

Plus, Kurama's chakra color is red; Naruto's is yellow.

Rasengan's actual color:

Naruto's chakra color would be orange if what you're saying is really the case.
Minato has kyubi chakra yet his rasengan is also blue. What's your point?

The manga said the chakra mixed; not me.

Whether the chakra mixed or not doesn't change the fact that Naruto's chakra is blue.

Blood+milk= pink milk. Yet milk is and will always be white. Naruto described his chakra as blue because that is its color.

You ignored the scans where it states that their chakra mixes.