ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I change my mind,its low difficulty.

RDS could immobilize Sakura easily since its the same jutsu Hiruzen used against Orochimaru. Contract seal to seal away her summon. Decapitation counters regen,plus not only that Minato was able to tag Juubito with Flying Raijin without him ever noticing even though it got absorbed,none of us even saw him even do this,we see it then the mark gets absorbed . He will tag her, and the fight will be over instantly. Remember this is Minato with 50% kurama and not alive minato,plus it narrows down to about no difficulty if he uses BM.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I change my mind,its low difficulty.

RDS could immobilize Sakura easily since its the same jutsu Hiruzen used against Orochimaru. Contract seal to seal away her summon. Decapitation counters regen,plus not only that Minato was able to tag Juubito with Flying Raijin without him ever noticing even though it got absorbed,none of us even saw him even do this,we see it then the mark gets absorbed . He will tag her, and the fight will be over instantly. Remember this is Minato with 50% kurama and not alive minato,plus it narrows down to about no difficulty if he uses BM.
She could simply regrow her head...

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She could simply regrow her head...
Tf did you get that from? and no. Her regen only allows her to regenerate new cells not regrow limbs,its only rapid cell division,thats the way its explained. The head would need to be attached back to her body. Very unlikely since the yin release is stored within the chakra of her forehead.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tf did you get that from? and no. Her regen only allows her to regenerate new cells not regrow limbs,its only rapid cell division,thats the way its explained. The head would need to be attached back to her body. Very unlikely since the yin release is stored within the chakra of her forehead.
It's regeneration. So it's building new organs. By stimulating the proteins. That's how it's explained.
Just like Edo Tensei.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's regeneration. So it's building new organs. By stimulating the proteins. That's how it's explained.
Just like Edo Tensei.
No. splitting cell division is totally different than regrowing limbs.She can regenerate badly damaged organs. It would have been shown by the author if she could regen from a limb or head.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She never severed her hand for him to show.
Oh my god seriously? Her head or hand would need to be reattached to her body to regen,stop giving her an ability she doesn't have. Edo is totally different too,we saw here that Obito compeltely destroyed all the particles from ,so he could not regen from it. Sakuras arms or head are not made from that,so she would have to reattach it to herself,but she coulden't in this case after becoming brain dead from decapitation.

Please show the scan stating she can regen limbs then i might change my mind. :pkun:

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh my god seriously? Her head or hand would need to be reattached to her body to regen,stop giving her an ability she doesn't have. Edo is totally different too,we saw here that Obito compeltely destroyed all the particles from ,so he could not regen from it. Sakuras arms or head are not made from that,so she would have to reattach it to herself,but she coulden't in this case after becoming brain dead from decapitation.

Please show the scan stating she can regen limbs then i might change my mind. :pkun:
That was because of Omnyoudon.
Byakugo is literally regeneration it regenerated Tsunade's spine which Madara broke.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was because of Omnyoudon.
Byakugo is literally regeneration it regenerated Tsunade's spine which Madara broke.
@bold everyone should know that,but thats not the point i was getting at. I'm saying her regen is not the same as you seem to think it is.

Sure you are right she has regeneration,but its still regenerating via cellular division. Tsunade regenerating her broken backbone from Madra is not evidence she can regen an entire missing limb,and the neurons for a backbone can easily regenerate it though mitosis,since its makes more neurons. Thats what her regeneration ability does.

So,either you have the scan or you don't,then i see no reason why i should be continuing to argue with you.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold everyone should know that,but thats not the point i was getting at. I'm saying her regen is not the same as you seem to think it is.

Sure you are right she has regeneration,but its still regenerating via cellular division. Tsunade regenerating her broken backbone from Madra is not evidence she can regen an entire missing limb,and the neurons for a backbone can easily regenerate it though mitosis,since its makes more neurons. Thats what her regeneration ability does.

So,either you have the scan or you don't,then i see no reason why i should be continuing to argue with you.
can you show me proof for bold? And in every comic book series regeneration = growing of new limbs.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
can you show me proof for bold? And in every comic book series regeneration = growing of new limbs.
Nice try but no, why are you repeating yourself? Even Tsunade states herself that its a technique,which proves my point. Her regen is a Medical Ninjutsu,and it cannot regenerate . Decapitation is more than a serious wound,since it deprives all organs from the body,and shuts them all down.

Last edited: