salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prove bold,then you wont sound like such a troll and a hater. and i proved my point,you prove yours.
Go back to the beginning of the thread it was already done, Minato can only run away to survive. I'm not going to repeat all of that again, pull your mouth off of Minato's fictional pecker and accept the facts.

Nice try but no, why are you repeating yourself? Even Tsunade states herself that its a technique,which proves my point. Her regen is a Medical Ninjutsu,and it cannot regenerate . Decapitation is more than a serious wound,since it deprives all organs from the body,and shuts them all down.
First point is Hashirama regenerated his flesh that Madara bit off so that points out of the window. Second Tsunade healed fatal wounds she sustained via it like pierced or damaged vital organs.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice try but no, why are you repeating yourself? Even Tsunade states herself that its a technique,which proves my point. Her regen is a Medical Ninjutsu,and it cannot regenerate . Decapitation is more than a serious wound,since it deprives all organs from the body,and shuts them all down.
First point is Hashirama regenerated his flesh that Madara bit off so that points out of the window. Second Tsunade healed fatal wounds she sustained via it like pierced or damaged vital organs.

Its nothing other than you repeating yourself without any real proof to back it up,nice try though.
Please you got negged alongside the other Minatostan and so I decided to leave you in your fanboy world, which I'm going to do now.

Bye.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Please you got negged alongside the other Minatostan and so I decided to leave you in your fanboy world, which I'm going to do now.

Bye.
Databook states otherwise,then those wounds probably weren't fatal enough so she could regen from them easily,damaged,and not a severed limb. Now you're going against databook facts. And goobye then. im a female btw,not a fanboy,and im still here, i never got "negged"

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Databook states otherwise,then those wounds weren't fatal enough. Now you're going against databook facts. And goobye then. im a female btw,not a fanboy,and im still here, i never got "negged"
Databook has never overruled manga facts, being stabbed in the lungs and chest is fatal, having your liver and internal organs destroyed (Susanoo blades) is fatal. Therefore it's likely an error, mistranslation or an insertion. Btw Hashirama regenerated the missing part of flesh so it regenerates as well.

Okay fangirl, getting negged doesn't mean you disappear.

Good bye.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Databook has never overruled manga facts, being stabbed in the lungs and chest is fatal, having your liver and internal organs destroyed (Susanoo blades) is fatal. Therefore it's likely an error, mistranslation or an insertion. Btw Hashirama regenerated the missing part of flesh so it regenerates as well.

Okay fangirl, getting negged doesn't mean you disappear.

Good bye.
Yeah so,what it probably meant was she coulden't regenerate a limb or something of that caliber or being bisected probably cannot regenerate from a wound like that by herself. Theres no "Fact" stating in the manga,only evidence lol. Prove then thats its not translated right.

And i never got negged.

Alright then goodbye.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah so,what it probably meant was she coulden't regenerate a limb or something of that caliber or being bisected probably cannot regenerate from a wound like that by herself. Theres no "Fact" stating in the manga,only evidence lol. Prove then thats its not translated right.
Evidence is clearly contradicting the statement and now trying to create new definitions for it is a save face to argue a mute point. Serious injury equal damage susbstained to vital organs, non serious injury equals losing a limb if the former can be done then the latter can also be done.

You must be registered for see images

This is a clear canon statement and confirmation on it's regenerative properties.

And i never got negged.

Alright then goodbye.
You did, but I'm not one to hold it over you.

I don't know why I keep coming back for more:lol

Good bye.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Evidence is clearly contradicting the statement and now trying to create new definitions for it is a save face to argue a mute point. Serious injury equal damage susbstained to vital organs, non serious injury equals losing a limb if the former can be done then the latter can also be done.

You must be registered for see images

This is a clear canon statement and confirmation on it's regenerative properties.

You did, but I'm not one to hold it over you.

I don't know why I keep coming back for more:lol

Good bye.
I'm not saving face,she clearly stated in part 2 thats its a mitotic regeneration,how hard is that to understand? rapid cell growth is totally different from regrowing a limb thats been cut off separate from the body,and no thats not evidence she can regrow it. Repost a scan of her regrowing a limb or my point still remains the same.

I never got "negged" when i continued to still prove a point that was not debunked yet.

Fine then don't come back or reply. Goodbye.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saving face,she clearly stated in part 2 thats its a mitotic regeneration,how hard is that to understand? rapid cell growth is totally different from regrowing a limb thats been cut off separate from the body,and no thats not evidence she can regrow it. Repost a scan of her regrowing a limb or my point still remains the same.

Stop talking nonsense Tsunade says she can regenerate limbs and organs after explaining how it works. That means she can and I repeat a lost limb isn't a serious injury lost organs are, if she can regenerate organs she can regenerate limbs. The manga doesn't always conform to real world logic so I can understand your confusion/denial. Manga confirmation and explicit statement neg opinions.

I never got "negged" when i continued to still prove a point that was not debunked yet.

Fine then don't come back or reply. Goodbye.
You did get negged but like I said I won't hold it over you.

Bye.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop talking nonsense Tsunade says she can regenerate limbs and organs after explaining how it works. That means she can and I repeat a lost limb isn't a serious injury lost organs are, if she can regenerate organs she can regenerate limbs. The manga doesn't always conform to real world logic so I can understand your confusion/denial. Manga confirmation and explicit statement neg opinions.

You did get negged but like I said I won't hold it over you.

Bye.
I've already explained way earlier how she could WITH mitoic regeneration,without that she cannot if its missing from her body, like how she stated in the scan but that wasn't my point im trying to get it. Ur little friend actually believes she can regrow a severed head. regrowing and regenerating are two different things.

At this rate im am really tired of this,i do not have time anymore for this,my irl issues come first.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've already explained way earlier how she could WITH mitoic regeneration,without that she cannot if its missing from her body, like how she stated in the scan but that wasn't my point im trying to get it. Ur little friend actually believes she can regrow a severed head. regrowing and regenerating are two different things.
Yes and no, regrowing still happens via cell division, in theory if anything(provided she has the chakra) she should be able to regrow/regenerate the body as the base of operations is the brain.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes and no, regrowing still happens via cell division, in theory if anything(provided she has the chakra) she should be able to regrow/regenerate the body as the base of operations is the brain.
Good,now that,that is settled lets not make anymore assumptions that she can regrow a head,limb yes possible if its reattached when severed it can regenerate,but it would have to be reattached. If she had rikudo chakra i might be convinced she can regrow a head but for now no,for reasons i've stated.

Anyway,im done now for good,i have more important things to do so i wont be back for a month or so.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good,now that,that is settled lets not make anymore assumptions that she can regrow a head,limb yes possible if its reattached when severed it can regenerate,but it would have to be reattached. If she had rikudo chakra i might be convinced she can regrow a head but for now no,for reasons i've stated.
Being reattached was never a condition for the regeneration of a limb that wouldn't be classed as regeneration. Neither is Rokudo chakra a conditon for regeneration although it would boost the speed/power. Having enough chakra is the only necessary condition for regeneration. I will only be repeating what I've previously mentioned at this point.

Anyway,im done now for good,i have more important things to do so i wont be back for a month or so.
See you in a month if I'm still around.

ReddoKitsune

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being reattached was never a condition for the regeneration of a limb that wouldn't be classed as regeneration. Neither is Rokudo chakra a conditon for regeneration although it would boost the speed/power. Having enough chakra is the only necessary condition for regeneration. I will only be repeating what I've previously mentioned at this point.

See you in a month if I'm still around.
It is with the way the cells work and grow back together,nerves etc,but whatever,im done now. Don't have time.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The databook says the opposite what you're saying. It repeats regeneration and mitotic regeneration and she says she can't die as long as it's active and regenerate limbs. It's a direct statement so we can't go against it. Plus Salamander's Statement prove Hashirama regenerated heavy wounds.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You guys are sleeping on Sakura's reaction feat, and what makes you think minato will want to get close. Sakura was easily reacting to a Anbu Ninja with 9 tails and powers in the novel.
Minato is going down. Sakura out ranks him, The Sanin have always been above Minato.

Just because he cut Bee's tentacle doesn't mean he can do that with Sakuras limb, bone is stronger than ocotopus, and Sakura can sheild herself with chakra to withstand blows. And she is pretty precognitive when it comes to read attacks.

We havent seen Sakura really FIGHT fight, you guys act like she will just stand there clueless and he blitz her. Sakura is a S-rank threat he would be a fool to engage her without the info.

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura's a huge tank so she's going to be a nuisance. Minato will have to rely on boss summons or other means to severely damage Sakura and obtain victory. But it's going to be an ass-pain with how much of a tank Sakura is.