KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this thread is concluded. Pretty much all are in favor of Sakura. There's been 1 Minato fan running around disliking everything but he's yet to bring up counterpoints, Infinite has been scared off, & we'd rather not dogpile the last guy lest he actually goes missing.:coffee:
Whos scared off? Why keep going with trolls? who can argue with a group of people that legit believe sakura could beat kaguya, or the make believe feats pulled out of asses?

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol you got that from that? It’s kind of a waste of time when someone’s using their own version of the manga to bring “feats”. But I guess some people are desperate enough to look for a “w”anywhere they can, even if they gotta fake it
Keep this up & you'll never be able to join Sakurabase.:coffee: The only difference between my manga experience and your own is our interpretation & that discussion is where you decided to veer off from because you couldn't rationally place your own above mine.
You do realize she doesn’t notice sakura until after she’s already flown up right? It’s Right to left dude, your like the third person I’ve had to tell this, ironically the other 2 happen to be close buddies of yours. Like people can’t have a debate when what’s in the manga is being stretched and bended every which way, sure dude, sakura>nv

Imagine if this kind stretch of imagination was used for any other character in the series... apparently she’s the only that needs it

Like I’ve seen what everyone says about minato, but no one in this thread has happened to mention how sakura beats him, with a punch? Does she wait him out? Does she take a lil time out to formulate a plan? Just use byakugo and go? I’m curious. What does she do about bm? Tbbs? Sm? Yea novel says she survived one, from a low rate source, what about a full one from an actual jinc? How’s she get in without getting marked? What’s she do once is? She has to hit him to put him down, meaning she’s getting in his cqc range at some point

Sakuras punch is a nasty one shot, but when in the entirety of this series has she landed one without assistance? That’s how it works. You use someone else to distract, and use her insane strength for the ko. Reread the fights she actually hits someone with her haymakers like shin. This is great in an all out battle, but a one on one kind makes that difficult. Especially when the dude your fighting can disappear in an instant, and has also reacted fast enough with it to escape another s/t that no one else has(bar kakashi, cause kamui)
@All that is bold, you had jumped towards other arguments that would otherwise be dictated by our interpretations of Sakura's speed. If Sakura's portrayal truly placed her speed above Minato's, the argument that Sakura could launch a counteract akin to Madara's own rises & holds weight, and the fact that she hasn't punched a character 1v1 becomes irrelevant because it's still in her capability to punch Minato by portrayal. You wrote more but I still think the interpretation is the big deciding factor in all that you had written.

@All that isn't bold, that's just an argument that neglects my own, which had already established the fact that Kaguya could make insane movement within small fractions of time. The fact that Kaguya, despite there being more distance between her and Sakura than there was between her and Sasuke's Chidori, could not veer from Sakura's course by a FEW INCHES or even tilt her head to dodge the punch itself within those moments is clear proof that Sakura's portrayal of speed is better than Minato's. Minato isn't replicating the punch Sakura landed on Kaguya if he couldn't even land a point-blank attack on 1-Eyed Madara.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep this up & you'll never be able to join Sakurabase.:coffee: The only difference between my manga experience and your own is our interpretation & that discussion is where you decided to veer off from because you couldn't rationally place your own above mine. @All that is bold, you had jumped towards other arguments that would otherwise be dictated by our interpretations of Sakura's speed. If Sakura's portrayal truly placed her speed above Minato's, the argument that Sakura could launch a counteract akin to Madara's own rises & holds weight, and the fact that she hasn't punched a character 1v1 becomes irrelevant because it's still in her capability to punch Minato by portrayal. You wrote more but I still think the interpretation is the big deciding factor in all that you had written.

@All that isn't bold, that's just an argument that neglects my own, which had already established the fact that Kaguya could make insane movement within small fractions of time. The fact that Kaguya, despite there being more distance between her and Sakura than there was between her and Sasuke's Chidori, could not veer from Sakura's course by a FEW INCHES or even tilt her head to dodge the punch itself within those moments is clear proof that Sakura's portrayal of speed is better than Minato's. Minato isn't replicating the punch Sakura landed on Kaguya if he couldn't even land a point-blank attack on 1-Eyed Madara.
Again, it’s pointless to debate with someone who scans the manga for “hidden meanings and feats” specifically for sakura, your also forgetting literally everything else about every situation that your pulling these “feats” from except for sakura. You can keep “debating” or posting, but it’s a mute point, although I’m sure you’ll interpret that incorrectly as well

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keep this up & you'll never be able to join Sakurabase.:coffee: The only difference between my manga experience and your own is our interpretation & that discussion is where you decided to veer off from because you couldn't rationally place your own above mine. @All that is bold, you had jumped towards other arguments that would otherwise be dictated by our interpretations of Sakura's speed. If Sakura's portrayal truly placed her speed above Minato's, the argument that Sakura could launch a counteract akin to Madara's own rises & holds weight, and the fact that she hasn't punched a character 1v1 becomes irrelevant because it's still in her capability to punch Minato by portrayal. You wrote more but I still think the interpretation is the big deciding factor in all that you had written.

In your opinion, are there any characters that can defeat Sakura in a fight?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, it’s pointless to debate with someone who scans the manga for “hidden meanings and feats” specifically for sakura, your also forgetting literally everything else about every situation that your pulling these “feats” from except for sakura. You can keep “debating” or posting, but it’s a mute point, although I’m sure you’ll interpret that incorrectly as well
I interpret this as a concession. Concession accepted. :coffee:
In your opinion, are there any characters that can defeat Sakura in a fight?
Only Rikudo Tier fighters with similar or better speed & attack speed(RSM Naruto, 8th Gated Gai, etc), and characters with specialized jutsu like Kisame that can allow for their disparity in speed to not hurt them so much.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Only Rikudo Tier fighters with similar or better speed & attack speed(RSM Naruto, 8th Gated Gai, etc), and characters with specialized jutsu like Kisame that can allow for their disparity in speed to not hurt them so much.
Thanks for proving my point :coffee:

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ok i believe this is what you interpreted from Kishi's manga which in turn means this was what Kishi was trying to pass across regarding Sakura? If yes, then what was Kishi's reasoning for leaving Sakura out in the Boruto movie despite being a main just like Naruto and Sasuke and pretty much being on par with them according to you?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok i believe this is what you interpreted from Kishi's manga which in turn means this was what Kishi was trying to pass across regarding Sakura? If yes, then what was Kishi's reasoning for leaving Sakura out in the Boruto movie despite being a main just like Naruto and Sasuke and pretty much being on par with them according to you?
Sakura entering the CQC scene would mean making light work of Momoshiki. Naruto & Sasuke pack most of their punches into their justus, but Sakura packs her punches into her punches alone. It reasons to say that she'd be too effective against Momoshiki for plot to allow.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura entering the CQC scene would mean making light work of Momoshiki. Naruto & Sasuke pack most of their punches into their justus, but Sakura packs her punches into her punches alone. It reasons to say that she'd be too effective against Momoshiki for plot to allow.
That bold.

Anyway, this doesn't make sense though when it can be argued both Naruto and Sasuke were more or less nerfed in that fight so Boruto could shine. Why couldn't the same be applied to Sakura. But that bold though.. My word. One would almost think Sakura could have landed that punch on Kaguya in a 1v1 with her.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That bold.

Anyway, this doesn't make sense though when it can be argued both Naruto and Sasuke were more or less nerfed in that fight so Boruto could shine. Why couldn't the same be applied to Sakura. But that bold though.. My word. One would almost think Sakura could have landed that punch on Kaguya in a 1v1 with her.
You have a point, though throwing Sakura in would still mean nerfing Naruto & Sasuke even further as it would then be a 3 on 1. To relieve pressure, Momoshiki would be swatting down Sakura, Naruto, & Sasuke that much more often. As for your last sentence, yes. :coffee:
RSM Naruto can make contact with Kaguya, so I believe Sakura has the chance to do so as well though with difficulty just as Naruto had.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a point, though throwing Sakura in would still mean nerfing Naruto & Sasuke even further as it would then be a 3 on 1. To relieve pressure, Momoshiki would be swatting down Sakura, Naruto, & Sasuke that much more often. As for your last sentence, yes. :coffee:
RSM Naruto can make contact with Kaguya, so I believe Sakura has the chance to do so as well though with difficulty just as Naruto had.
But it didn't happen because Kishi does not put Sakura on the pedestal you put her on.

The bold remains ridiculous as ever as you're implying that in a 1v1 vs a Kaguya that doesn't require sealing, Sakura would win. You're clearly ignoring everything that happened there. Sakura first thinks to herself and doesn't yell the typical Shannaro when going for her one hit punches. Do you ever wonder why she chose to stay quiet till all through to the hit?

Doesn't matter though tbh.. GG nice talk.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But it didn't happen because Kishi does not put Sakura on the pedestal you put her on.

The bold remains ridiculous as ever as you're implying that in a 1v1 vs a Kaguya that doesn't require sealing, Sakura would win. You're clearly ignoring everything that happened there.
Your question was regarding whether or not I thought Sakura could land a hit, and I said it's possible with difficulty. I said nothing about winning. :|
Sakura first thinks to herself and doesn't yell the typical Shannaro when going for her one hit punches. Do you ever wonder why she chose to stay quiet till all through to the hit?

Doesn't matter though tbh.. GG nice talk.
To get as close as she possibly could to Kaguya before Kaguya notices her. I've already elaborated on why the distance Sakura obtained doesn't detract from her feat, so your point here doesn't really bring any harm.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your question was regarding whether or not I thought Sakura could land a hit, and I said it's possible with difficulty. I said nothing about winning. :|
Said you were implying though lol.. My bad anyway. So you are saying in a 1v1 vs Kaguya, Sakura would be able to land a hit. Better?

To get as close as she possibly could to Kaguya before Kaguya notices her. I've already elaborated on why the distance Sakura obtained doesn't detract from her feat, so your point here doesn't really bring any harm.
How does the bold make sense? Correct me if i'm wrong but i think you've always claimed Kaguya could see her. Are you now suggesting Kaguya's byakugan only has a few meters of panoramic view?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Said you were implying though lol.. My bad anyway. So you are saying in a 1v1 vs Kaguya, Sakura would be able to land a hit. Better?
Yes, with difficulty given that Naruto's hoards of RSM clones failed & that he had to bait her that one time, though he could still touch her with that coolest-guy rage boost.
How does the bold make sense? Correct me if i'm wrong but i think you've always claimed Kaguya could see her. Are you now suggesting Kaguya's byakugan only has a few meters of panoramic view?
I've always claimed that Kaguya noticed Sakura the moment her exclamation mark appeared or that Kaguya was always aware(I don't anymore due to the exclamation mark having no other explanation). I believe Sakura's perceived insignificance or Kakashi's Susanoo(in the same way that IT's light couldn't pierce Sasuke's Susanoo) allowed for Sakura to go undetected. I mean, most of the guys downplaying the feat used to argue that Kaguya didn't even notice Sakura at all despite the Byakugan.