Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
........ok, so you tell me because i like a character i'm blind to the facts. tell me the facts you speak of instead of telling me that itachi can instantly kill everyone. THAT ISN'T FACT, or kishi would have wrote it.
no i was refering to myself, i liked itachi so i ignored ur simple but effective logic

my apologies if that was not clear

Last edited:

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
??

Deidara lost to itachi when itachi used tsukyomi on him to join akatsuki, while deidaras was under tsukyomi itachi couldve easily amaterasu'd him to ash.

Sasuke used curse seals, forbidden techniques, a brand new technique that means hes not limited to chakra, and also released orochimaru onto itachi (sannin level) and still sasuke passed out from fatigue, and tobi said itachi was merely playing with him and planned it like that.

Pain could very well beat itachi if he managed to overthrow his yatas mirror, pain would own itachi if itachi didnt use yatas mirror.

Madara maybe, dont know enough about him, but he managed to get away from the 4th without a scratch and the 4th said he saw through all his techniques, so yeah it's plausible madara could own itachi if he overcame yatas mirror.

Itachi's main strength is in yatas mirror, once that has been beaten (IF it can be beaten) he soon admittedly slips down the ranks, but he is still above sannin level and top 3 in akatsuki and top 10 overall even without yatas mirror.
i was refering to deidara after he trained his eye to resist the sharingan

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no i was refering to myself, i liked itachi so i ignored ur simple but effective logic

my apologies if that was not clear
oh ok, lol no worries, i thought wrong. i thought u were saying since i like minato more than itachi that i was blind to some facts. i think that sasori420 made a really good point though. we roughly know the full extent of itachi's power, but we don't know even half of what minato was capable was. rasengan, flying thunder god, summoning, and reaper death seal was NOT minato's only jutsu, and someone who is known for being the strongest ninja ever, i'm pretty sure any other jutsu he ever used was just as deadly or more.

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh ok, lol no worries, i thought wrong. i thought u were saying since i like minato more than itachi that i was blind to some facts. i think that sasori420 made a really good point though. we roughly know the full extent of itachi's power, but we don't know even half of what minato was capable was. rasengan, flying thunder god, summoning, and reaper death seal was NOT minato's only jutsu, and someone who is known for being the strongest ninja ever, i'm pretty sure any other jutsu he ever used was just as deadly or more.
and since he wears a sage coat i wonder if he was a sage
it would only make sense seeing as his son and teacher are both sages

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and since he wears a sage coat i wonder if he was a sage
it would only make sense seeing as his son and teacher are both sages
hmm, most likey. he signed the toad scroll, hence making him able of summoning toads. jiraiya probably thought minato had the knowledge to grasp the sage arts. because minato was the genious of his generation.

peaceful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to report you!:)

And Itachi takes this before the fight starts. He simply Tsukuyomis Minato before anyone moves and thats it. Itachi is an intelligent chracter well-informed and i am sure he would know of Minatos flying jutsu. He has shown us many times, that he starts a fight with Genjutsu(oro,sasuke,deidara) so i doubt he will not begin the fight in the same way.

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is right that we dont know whether yatas mirror can be broken or not. But it is impossible to escape from theReaper. Even Kyubi was unable to do so. And yatas mirror was that thing was ever tested against blows from kyubi or something like pains massive shinra tensei or the Gado Mazo or Chibaku Tensei or theReaper. No Its was not so we cant say anything on strength of yatas mirror. But it can not escape from God of Death...So we dont know

And yes, Minato was said to be the most gifted shinobi konoha ever produced. peaceful you are saying like Minato will keep staring in itachis eyes, if he avoids meeting itachis eyes how tsukuyomi will be used....

Last edited:

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont have any questions. This threads answer can not be given. We know itachis abilities but not to full extent and about minato we know only 4 jutsus(Rasengan,FTG,Reaper and summoning). He was hokage and if it is true dat hokage needs to know >1000 jutsus then we bearly know minato...And I do think Reaper can take anyone down...

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont have any questions. This threads answer can not be given. We know itachis abilities but not to full extent and about minato we know only 4 jutsus(Rasengan,FTG,Reaper and summoning). He was hokage and if it is true dat hokage needs to know >1000 jutsus then we bearly know minato...And I do think Reaper can take anyone down...
this thread has been answered and from the most reliable source the author
in an interveiw he said that minato was the strongest of all the dead ninja and itachi was dead when he said it

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this thread has been answered and from the most reliable source the author
in an interveiw he said that minato was the strongest of all the dead ninja and itachi was dead when he said it
well in that case, minato is clear winner...Close this thread...
I know it wont work...I wanted to post in some thread...
~Closed