Minato v.s. Itachi

TheCopyNinja

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato because you never know where he's going to attack from. Can Force Itachi to use Sunnano but can avoid until he's used up all of his chakra. Then one Kunai thrown at Itachi miss on purpose show up behind him instantly and hit him with Rasengan or kill him with a kunai.

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it also depends on whether or not flyin thunder god leaves behind a chakra trail (can itachi see the chakra at the enter and exit points ) if so than the fight is itachi's hands down but if not than i'd say the 4th

edit: changed itachi to the fourth (typo)

Last edited:

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sharingan can see the chakra flow of a kekke genkai they just cant copy it
OK, thanks. but unlike the Byakuugan they have a blind spots behind them, so if Minato can get there it might be game over. Minato wouldn't be moving in a continuous trajectory most likely, so I presume that he could move behind Itachi without a chakra trace indicating so. Minato moved in and out of space-time. Thus the Sharingan should lose track of the chakra trace as soon as it moves out of space. I'm not sure obviously.

Orion

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Flying thunder god is space time jutsu using tech of self summoning which is non kg tech and can not followed by sharingan. Since it is space time tech sharingan can not see chakra trails. Chakra trails will be visible only if minato is there in same dimension. But it is not the case, he travels from one place to another by tweaking space time...It is like Kamui or Tobis tech...

Since we do not know what else 4th can do. Answer can not be given But i'll say a draw if minato is forced to use Reaper...

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Flying thunder god is space time jutsu using tech of self summoning which is non kg tech and can not followed by sharingan. Since it is space time tech sharingan can not see chakra trails. Chakra trails will be visible only if minato is there in same dimension. But it is not the case, he travels from one place to another by tweaking space time...It is like Kamui or Tobis tech...

Since we do not know what else 4th can do. Answer can not be given But i'll say a draw if minato is forced to use Reaper...
thats fair